Join Avenue & Magnemite Coil [GP 2/2] COMPLETE

How to Make a Successful Join Avenue

Introduction

In Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, between the sandy Route 4 and Nimbasa City, you might have noticed a peculiar building known as the Join Avenue. When you entered, you saw flashing lights and a few people milling around before the owner sent you on your way. Unless you were expecting this originally or had already played through the game, there's a good chance that you didn't know what to make of this. You completed the required task of setting up a store and went on your way. Don't worry; most people trying to get through the game were probably like that.

But what have you missed out on? Join Avenue provides a wonderful opportunity not only for training Pokemon, but also for earning money and gathering rare items! This guide will help you learn the basics of Join Avenue so you can build your own little empire.

Getting Started

In order to maximize what you gain from Join Avenue, you'll need to learn the basics.

Simply enough, you have access to eight different stores in your Join Avenue, which is helpful since you have eight different slots; but what should you make of this? How can you even build shops?

You may have noticed that people run through your Avenue, and that you're able to talk to them. These people can be either in-game characters or other players that you've communicated with. The game actually spawns a certain amount of random people every day, who you can either send to a shop to help it rank up or recruit to build a shop in your Avenue. At this point, you're probably thinking. Just four people every day? How do I build a good Join Avenue off of that?

Well, here's your answer: get out there! There are many different options to pick from. Some simple options include battling with strangers online, communicating with your friends daily, visiting people in the Dream World, and trading with people online. Speaking of trading though...

The Magnemite Coil

When you first logged onto the GTS portion of the Global Link, you probably noticed that Magnemite of all Pokemon is the most traded, most deposited, and most requested Pokemon, beating out fan favorites such as Ditto, Eevee, and the starter Pokemon. Why is this?

It started with a group of Trainers in Japan, who decided to rack up some trades online to help their Join Avenue. They picked a basic Pokemon to start their trading frenzy—Magnemite. This is due to its early access in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at the Virbank Complex, its reasonably low level, and two helpful abilities for catching multiple of it—Sturdy makes Magnemite easy to weaken safely, while Magnet Pull allows your Magnemite to attract even more Magnemite! They traded Magnemite like mad, and when the games were released worldwide, this trend continued. Other groups have tried to make alternatives to the Magnemite Coil, due to the GTS often not updating with new Magnemite for a while. Some Germans actually attempted to trade Koffing, which turned out to be...less successful, seeing as Koffing are rarer and harder to catch (still, a potential bustling Smogon trade was pretty cool).

Now, in order to trade Magnemite, you first have to log onto the GTS. Place a Magnemite in your trade deposit, and check back periodically, once every fifteen minutes or so. You'll probably have a new Magnemite. Another thing to keep in mind is that many Trainers are also requesting Magnemite; I personally keep another on hand at all times to trade with people who are requesting Magnemite, either on the GTS or on GTS Negotiations. In order to find Magnemite, you need to narrow your search to more specific than just "Magnemite". You have to pick a country such as the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan. For even further specification, pick a level (10 and under and 11-20 are the best options). This will help cut down on messages like "this Pokemon has already been traded to another Trainer." Another great way to trade Magnemite is through GTS Negotiations. Keep flashing your Magnemite, and the other Trainer will probably understand what you mean!

The Trainers that you trade with will start appearing in your Join Avenue. This is where things really start to get fun!

Leveling Up

Now that you know how to recruit Trainers, you need to know what to do with them! You should start by talking to them as they run by. You may need to chase them down and block them off sometimes. When you talk to them, you'll be presented with two options: allowing them to open a shop, or allowing them to shop. After doing either, they'll go on their merry way. A more in-depth description of what each shop does will be can be found later in the "Shops" section.

When you talk to Trainers who come and send them to the correct shop they want to visit, you'll notice that your shop and Join Avenue will gain popularity points! After you beat the Pokemon League, Gym Leaders from the Unova region may visit. They provide massive amounts of popularity points—1,000 per visit! Every four levels, a shop will upgrade and "evolve" into a new shop with the same basic function. Additionally, at each level the shop will increase its inventory and you'll even earn discounts on items! Now, a special event occurs when all of your shops reach their max level, 10—you get a 50% discount at each store! The correct locations for sending these Trainers can be found in the chart below.

HTML:
<h3>What is said by NPCs when they want to open a shop</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<th>Message</th><th>Shop to open</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make people's Pokémon more beautiful.</td>
<td>Beauty Salon</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make delicious meals for Pokémon and make them happy.</td>
<td>Café</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to train people's Pokémon and make them strong.</td>
<td>Dojo</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to help everyone relax with beautiful flowers.</td>
<td>Florist</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make everyone excited.</td>
<td>Market</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to spend my days helping Pokémon Eggs hatch.</td>
<td>Nursery</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to collect unique items and surprise everyone!</td>
<td>Antique Shop</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Sending characters to shops and popularity points</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<th>Message</th><th>Shop to send to</th><th>Popularity points</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to get excited about something!</td><td>Raffle Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to win prizes.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to make my Pokémon more beautiful.</td><td>Beauty Salon</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to train my Pokémon to make it strong.</td><td>Dojo</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to buy a lot of items that only Trainers can use!</td><td>Market</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to get Berries.</td><td>Florist</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to find a rare treasure.</td><td>Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want my Pokémon to eat a delicious meal.</td><td>Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to hatch an Egg.</td><td>Nursey</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go shopping!</td><td>Market, Florist, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to find a service that makes my Pokémon great!</td><td>Dojo, Beauty Salon, Café, Nursey</td><td>100-200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to get a good deal.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Market, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a place where Pokémon are.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go to a shop with a country look.</td><td>Florist, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a flashy shop.</td><td>Market, Raffle Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go to a cute shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Nursey</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a shop with a cool and mature look.</td><td>Dojo, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can test my intuition?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to see the craftsmanship of a person in a shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can enjoy window shopping?</td><td>Market, Florist</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can be less stressed?</td><td>Florist, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can warm up?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can lounge around?</td><td>Antique Shop, Florist, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can relax?</td><td>Florist, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there any place where boys will be thrilled?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo, Market</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there any place where girls will be thrilled?</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>It's a wonderful avenue! Please take me to a shop you recommend!</td><td>Anywhere</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a male clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go there... You know! There!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Take me somewhere! Anywhere!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>120</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I've decided where I want to go! Now, please take me there!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>240</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a female clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Now, where do you think I want to go?</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Frankly, the place I want to go is there!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>120</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Take me where I want to go! With your intuition!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>240</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I'm wondering about a record. I want to meet a person who is No. 1 in ???</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Do you know of any great shops that opened recently?</td><td>The most recently opened shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to challenge a record. Is there a person whose?? is X or more?</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>
I want to wander around the avenue. There's only one person I like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. There's no one I especially like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. I like a lot of people... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. I'm not interested in liking someone. Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to go to a shop where a reliable big brother or big sister is working.<br />
I want to go to a shop where a middle child is working. I bet that person would be very helpful.<br />
I want to go to a shop where a little brother or little sister is working.<br />
I want to go to a shop where an only child is working.<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly female friends?<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring coolness as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring beauty as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring cuteness as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring cleverness as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring toughness as a selling point...<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would confess their feelings to someone they like?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would wait for the person they like to approach them?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know a very meticulous person?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know a very sloppy person?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is likely to be neat?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is messy?<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to make come true!<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to give up.<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to follow no matter what?<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to create rather than follow?<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to break rather than follow?<br />
Is there a person who thinks effort is more important than talent?<br />
Is there a person who thinks talent is more important than effort?<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a happy person who forgets a bad thing easily.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a serious person who dwells on a bad thing for a while.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by an impatient person.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a laid-back person.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who loves to chat.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a good listener.<br />
Is there a tight-lipped person who keeps secrets?<br />
Is there a loose-tongued person who can't keep secrets?
</td><td>Shop with the clerk who matches those feelings</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Additionally, people running through your Join Avenue will occasionally give you a souvenir. At first, the souvenirs are a bit small, like Potions, but as your Join Avenue levels up, better items such as Full Restores and Max Revives can be obtained. Information on the available items can be found in the chart below.

HTML:
<h3>Souveniers</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank unlocked</th><th>Items that can be obtained</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 1</td><td>Potion, Fresh Water, Dire Hit, Guard Spec., Nugget, Poké Ball, Repel, Heart Scale, Pearl</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rank 20</td><td>Super Potion</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 40</td><td>Hyper Potion, Soda Pop, Revive</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rank 50</td><td>Super Repel, Pearl String, Big Nugget</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 60</td><td>Max Potion, Lemonade, Ultra Ball</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rank 70</td><td>Max Repel</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 80</td><td>Full Restore, Moo Moo Milk, Max Revive</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
While your shops level up, so does the Avenue itself. From levels 1-10, an event occurs every two levels in your Join Avenue. At levels 2 and 4, you get a new secretary. At level 6, you get to change the color of the roof of your Join Avenue; at level 8 you can assign fans to become your secretaries; and at level 10 you can change the name of your Avenue! At level 15, people can start opening the Nursery; and at Level 20, parades will start to occur in your Avenue. From then on, you'll start receiving special items as you level up.

HTML:
<h3>Ranks</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Level</th><th>Popularity points gained</th><th>New features</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>0</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>250</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the building</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>350</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>450</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the bulding</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>550</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>650</td><td>Can now change the color of the ceiling in the avenue</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>750</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>850</td><td>Can assign standard people as secretaries</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>950</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>1000</td><td>Can change the name of the avenue</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>11-20</td><td>1000 per level</td><td>Level 15: Nursery opens up<br />Level 20: Activates a parade feature</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>21-50</td><td>1500 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>51-70</td><td>2000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>71-100</td><td>3000 per level</td><td>Obtain Star Piece every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels, Comet Shard at Level 100</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Shops

Remember, you only have enough slots for eight shops! You can replace shops, though. If you seem to be using a specific service much more than another service, I recommend adding a second shop of that service over the lesser-used one. In addition, the game from which the shop-owner comes from actually affects the items they sell, so choose wisely based on your needs! Many websites have full compilations of the items that these stores sell and how they vary based on level and game.

The Beauty Salon
Prices: Low (early products), High (later products)
Usefulness: Competitive

This shop allows you to give your Pokemon haircuts, baths, and other fun beauty-related treatments. Unlike in GSC and HGSS, however, the haircuts given in the shop don't just make your Pokemon friendlier&mdash;you can also change their EVs, which is very helpful for competitive battling. Certain Make-Ups strip your Pokemon of their EVs, a trait which is listed on the Make-Ups themselves. Overall, this is a very helpful shop. I recommend leveling it up quickly if you like competitive battling.

HTML:
<h3>Beauty Salon Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black / Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White / White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Slow Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td><td>Slender Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Beauty Cut</td><td>2500</td><td>Royal Cut</td><td>2700</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Calm Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Warm Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Warm Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Calm Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Slow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Slender Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Slow Make-up 2<br />Warm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td><td>Gentle Make-up 2<br />Calm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Mellow Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td><td>Slender Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Gentle Make-up 3<br />Calm Make-up 3<br />Slender Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td><td>Mellow Make-up 3<br />Warm Make-up 3<br />Slow Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Cafe
Prices: Very High

As opposed to the Beauty Salon stripping your EVs, the Cafe actually boosts them. Specific drinks give specific EVs, similar to the power drinks we've all come to love. This is another shop that you should level up quickly if you want to train Pokemon competitively, and goes along great with the Beauty Salon.

HTML:
<h3>Cafe Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black / Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White / White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch A</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch F</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch B</td><td>2000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch E</td><td>2000<br />36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Power Lunch E</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Power Lunch F<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu F</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td><td>Power Lunch A<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu C</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Off-Menu E</td><td>72000</td><td>Off-Menu B</td><td>72000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Off-Menu D<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td><td>Off-Menu A<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Dojo

The Dojo functions very similarly to the Cafe, making a great companion store. If you want a certain boost that one doesn't have in stock, simply head over to the other! This shop also goes pairs well the Beauty Salon.

HTML:
<h3>Dojo Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Defense Lv4<br />Sp. Atk Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Def Lv4<br />Speed Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Atk Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />HP Lv4<br />Attack Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>HP Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Sp. Def Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Attack Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Defense Lv16<br />Sp. Atk Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Speed Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Attack Lv24</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Defense Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>HP Lv24</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Defense Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Speed Lv32</td><td>48000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Training Lv3<br />HP Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Defense Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Attack Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Attack Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv64</td><td>96000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />HP Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Attack Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Defense Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</thead>
</table>
The Florist
Prices: Low
Usefulness: Competitive/Moneymaking

Unless you are a hardcore Dream World fan, this shop might be your only source of berries in the game! Certain berries are helpful for competitive movesets, such at the Liechi and Salac berries that are once again available after their dryspell in Black and White. Additionally, the Florist is a very good shop for making money; you can buy Mulch here, which can be sold for a high price to the Maniac in Milstraton City.

HTML:
<h3>Florist Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri berry x4<br />Growth Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Growth Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Chilan Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />1500</td><td>Razz Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />15000</td><td>Haban Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td><td>Bluk Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Kasib Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Colbur Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Papaya Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Babiri Berry x4</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Coba Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Tanga Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><<td>2000<br />400</td><td>Chople Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Charti Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td>Yache Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Kebia Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>2000</td><td>Passho Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Shuca Berry x4</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Petaya Berry x4<br />Occa Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Ganlon Berry x4<br />Wacan Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Liechi berry x4<br />Apicot Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Salac Berry x4<br />Rindo Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td>
</tbody>
</table>
The Market
Prices: High, but lower than other sources
Usefulness: Shopping

Whew, the Market! Remember the old Department Stores that sold almost everything? The Market is a bit like that! While some of the items are unable to be found elsewhere, such as the Old Gateau or the Ragecandybar, most of the items here are actually available elsewhere. Because of this, you're probably wondering why you even need this place. Well, here's your answer&mdash;the Market is like Costco, as you can buy things in bulk for cheap here! Having trouble with getting EV boosters? Go here! You can buy items such as the HP Set and Attack Set to get your fix of HP Ups and Proteins for cheap. But don't worry, you can buy the rest of the EV boosting drinks too!

HTML:
<h3>Market Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Battle Set A<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set C<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4500<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set B<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>5850<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set D<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4950<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set H<br />Battle Set DEther<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Antique Shop
Usefulness: Moneymaking/Evolving

Speaking of making money, here is probably the most time efficient money-maker in the game, outside of grinding against the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin. You can buy different kinds of Stones, Rocks, and Boxes from the Antique Shop, which are appraised and opened by the clerk. Within the item you purchase is another item, which may or may not be worth more than the amount you bought the Stone, Rock, or Box for. At higher levels, you can buy better Stones, Rocks, and Boxes and get really good items from them! You can find Evolution-inducing items, Hard Stones, Heart Scales, and Fossils, but most importantly, you can find expensive items like Big Pearls, Rare Bones, and Big Mushrooms! You can sell these to Pok&eacute Marts or collectors, which makes you more money and allows you to buy even more surprises from the Antique Shop!

HTML:
<h3>Antique Shop Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Item</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Chunk C Rank<br />Super Big Box</td><td>500<br />350</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Dirty Stone</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Chunk B Rank<br />Jagged Rock</td><td>750<br />300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Big Box</td><td>450</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Black Stone</td><td>300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Chunk A Rank</td><td>1500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Ordinary Box<br />Rugged Rock</td><td>650<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Dingy Stone<br />Rough Rock</td><td>1500<br />500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Chunk S Rank</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Polished Rock<br />Small Box</td><td>600<br />750</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Raffle Shop
Prices: Free
Usefulness: Rare Items

The Raffle Shop is just like it sounds&mdash;the clerk draws a random ticket, and gives you a free prize! At the beginning, you'll notice that you'll usually just get Berry Juices and Full Heals from this shop, but don't be discouraged! The Raffle Shop is actually quite helpful in its own accord. As the shop ranks up, so do your chances of getting better draws! Some valuable items from here include Master Balls, PP Ups, and PP Maxes, which are hard or impossible to obtain elsewhere.

HTML:
<h3>Raffle Shop Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Prize</th><th>Name</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>#1</td><td>Master Ball</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#2</td><td>Rare Candy</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#3</td><td>PP Max</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#4</td><td>PP Up</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#5</td><td>Max Revive</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#6</td><td>Max Elixir</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#7</td><td>Max Ether</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#8</td><td>Ultra Ball</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#9</td><td>Full Heal</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#10</td><td>Berry Juice</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Nursery
Usefulness: Breeding

Ah yes, the Nursery... You wait fifteen levels to unlock it, so it must be good, right? Well, it is good&mdash;but only to an extent. Unless you are hardcore breeding for a specific Pokemon, which is much easier in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, there isn't much purpose to the Nursery besides being a time saver. Sure, it's helpful for burning through as many Eggs as possible in one day, but otherwise, there's nothing here than can't be accomplished with a little time and a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body. Additionally, wild Pokemon in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are much easier to RNG abuse than eggs unlike previous games, adding to the issue that this shop is not very necessary for competitive Trainers.

<h3>Nursery Items</h3>

HTML:
<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Item</th><th>Price</th><th>Number of Uses</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Warm Lv. 1</td><td>600</td><td>3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>3<br />3<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />1<br />1<br />3<nr />4<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td>td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>6<br />4<br />3<br /><br />2<br />1</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Now What?

Get out there! Now that you've seen the benefits of Join Avenue and how easy it can be to level up your shops, why not work on your competitive Pokemon? Why not make a little dough? Good luck to those readers who wish to create the best possible Join Avenue they can. Now get out there, and trade, trade, trade!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Introduction

In Black and White 2, between the sandy Route 4 and Nimbasa City, you mayight have noticed a peculiar building known as the Join Avenue. When you entered, you saw flashing lights, an owner whod a few people milling around before the owner sent you on your way, and a few people milling around. Unless you were expecting this originally or had already played through the game, there's a good chance that you didn't know what to make of this. You completed the primaryrequired task of setting up a store, and went on your way completing the rest of the storyline. That is perfectly acceptable.

But what have you missed out on? Join Avenue is a wonderful opportunity, not only for training Pokéemon but also for earning money and gathering rare items! But fear not! This guide will help you learn the basics of the Join Avenue and build your own little empire.

Getting Started

First off, you shoulneed to learn the basics of the Join Avenue.

Simply enough, you have access to eight different stores in your Join Avenue, which is helpful since you have eight different slots. B; but what should you make of this? How can you even build shops?

You may have noticed that people run through your Avenue, and that you're able to talk to them. These people can be either in-game characters or other players that you've communicated with. The game actually spawns four random people everyday, who you can talk to and either send to a shop to help it rank up or to recruit andto build a shop in your Avenue. But wait At this point, you're probably thinking. something along the lines of this: (colon) "Just four people every day? How do I build a good Join Avenue off of that?"

Well, here's your answer: get out there! There are many different options to pick from. Some simple options include battling with strangers online, communicating with your friends daily, orand trading with people online. Speaking of trading though...

The Magnemite Coil

When you first logged onto the GTS portion of the Global Link, you probably noticed that Magnemite, of all Pokéemon, is the most traded, most deposited, and most requested, beating out fan favorites such as Ditto, Eevee, and the starter Pokéemon. Why is this?

It started with a group of Trainers in Japan, who decided to rack up some trades online to help their Join Avenue. They picked a basic Pokéemon to start their trading frenzy - &mdash;Magnemite. This is due to its early access in Black and White 2, in at the Virbank Complex, its reasonably low level, and two helpful abilities for catching it - multiple of it&mdash;Sturdy makes Magnemite easy to catch, while Magnet Pull allows your Magnemite to attracts even more Magnemite.! They traded Magnemite like mad, and when the games wentre released worldwide, this trend continued. Other groups have tried to make alternatives to the Magnemite Coil, fed up with the lack of Magnemite available. Some Germans actually attempted to trade Koffing, which turned out to be ... less than successful, seeing as Koffing are rarer and harder to catch (still, a potential bustling Smogon trade was pretty cool).

Now, in order to trade Magnemite, you first have to log go onto the GTS. Place a Magnemite into your trade deposit, and check back ocperiodicasionally, &mdash;once every fifteen minutes or so (if you want. There's no time limit!). You'll probably have a new Magnemite. Now, another thing to keep in mind is that othmany traders are also requesting Magnemite -; I personally keep another on hand at all times to trade with others. Now, in order to find Magnemite, you need to narrow your search to more specific than just "Magnemite". PYou have to pick a country -, such as the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan, etc. For even further specification, pick a level (1-10 or0- and 11-20 are the best options). This will help cut down on messages like "this Pokéemon has already been traded to another Trainer." Another great way to trade Magnemite is through GTS Negotiations. Keep flashing your Magnemite, and they' other player will probably understand what you mean!

Now, these Trainers that you trade with will start appearing in your Join Avenue. This is where things really start to get fun!

Leveling Up

Now that you know how to recruit Trainers to come to your Join Avenue, you need to know what to do with them! Talk to them as they run by, for starters. You may need to chase them down and block them off sometimes. When you talk to them originally, you'll be presented with two options: allowing them to open a shop, or allowing them to shop. After doing either, they'll go on their merry way. A more in-depth description of what each shop does what will be discussed later.

When you talk to Trainers who come and send them to the correct shop they want to visit (a very in-depth analysis of what each saying means can be found here), you'll notice that your shop and Join Avenue will gain popularity points! OcassionallyAfter you beat the Pokemon League, Gym Leaders from the Uniova region may visit after you beat the Pokèmon League. t. They provide massive amounts of popularity points, &mdash;1,000 per visit! Every five levels, a shop will upgrade and "evolve" into a new shop with the same basic function. Additionally, at each level the shop will increase its inventory, and you'll even earn discounts on items! Now, a special event occurs when all of your shops reach their max level, 10 - &mdash;you get a 50% discount at each store!

While your shops level up, so does your Join Avenue itself. From levels 1-10, every two levels, an event occurs withevery two levels in your Join Avenue: at Llevels 2 and 4 you get a new secretary, at Llevel 6 you get to change the colour of the roof of your Join Avenue, at Llevel 8 you can assign fans to become your secretaries, and at Llevel 10 you can change the name of your Avenue! At Llevel 15, people can start opening the Nursery, and at Level 20 parades will start to occur in your Avenue. From then on, you'll start receiving special items as you level up.

The Shops

Now, remember, you only have einought slots for eight shops! You can replace shops, though. But iIf you seem to be using a specific service massivelyuch more than another service, I recommend adding a second shop of that service over the lesser-used one. In addition, the game in which the shop- owner comes from actually affects the items they sell! S, so choose wisely based on your needs! See the Serebii link once again for help.

The Beauty Salon

This shop allows you to give your Pokéemon haircuts, baths, and other fun beauty-related productreatments. Unlike in GSC/ and HGSS, however, these haircuts given in this shop don't just make your Pokéemon friendlier - &mdash;you can evenalso change their EVs, which is very helpful for competitive battling. Certain Make-Ups strip your Pokéemon of their EVs, a trait which areis thankfully listed upon the Make-Ups themselves. Overall, this is a very helpful shop. I recommend leveling it up quickly if you like competitive battling.

The Café

As opposed to the Beauty Salon stripping your EVs, the Café actually boosts them, with specific drinks giving specific EVs, similar to the power drinks we've all come to love. This is another shop that you should level up quickly if you want to train Pokéemon competitively, and goes along great with the Beauty Salon.

The Dojo

The Dojo functions very similarly to the Café, and makesing a great companion store. If you want a certain boost that the otherne doesn't have in stock, simply head over to the other! This shop also goes greatpairs well with the Beauty Salon.

The Florist
Usefulness: Competitive / Moneymaking

Unless you are a hardcore Dream World fan, this shop mayight be theyour only source of berries to you in the game! Certain berries are helpful for competitive movesets, such at the Occa and Salac berries that are once againow available again after their dry spell in Black and White!. Additionally, the Florist is a very good shop for making money -; (semicolon) you can buy Mulch here, which can be sold for a higher price to the Maniac in Milstralton City.

The Market
Usefulness: Discounts

Whew, the Market! Remember the old Department Stores that sold almost everything? The Market is a bit like that! While some of the items are unable to be found elsewhere, such as the Old Gateau or the Ragecandybar, most of the items here are actually available elsewhere. SoBecause of this, you're probably wondering, why do Iyou would even need this place then? Well, here's your answer - &mdash;the Market is like Costco, as you can buy things in bulk for cheap here! Remember the discounts you can receive from earlier?. Having troubles with getting EV boosters? Go here! You can buy items such as the HP Set and Attack sSet to get your fix of HP Ups and Proteins for cheap!.

The Antique Shop
Usefulness: Moneymaking / Evolving

Speaking of making money, here is probably the most cost -efficient money- maker in the game, outside of grinding against the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin. At higher levels, you can buy better Stones, Rocks, and Boxes - and you get really good items from them! You can find Evolution items, Hard Stones, Heart Scales, Fossils, etc. ... but most importantly, you can find expensive items like Big Pearls, Rare Bones, and Big Mushrooms! These you can sell to Pokém Marts or collectors, whereich makes you can makore money... and allows you to buy even more surprises from the Antique Shop!

The Raffle Shop

At the beginning, you'll notice that you'll usually just get Berry Juices and Full Heals... from this shop, but don't be discouraged! The Raffle Shop is actually quite helpful in its own accord. As the shop ranks up, so do your chances of getting better draws! Some valuable items from here include Master Balls, PP Ups, and PP Maxes, which are hard or impossible to obtain elsewhere.

The Nursery

Ah yes, the Nursery ... you wait fifteen levels to unlock it, so it must be good, right? Well, it is good...&mdash;but only to an extent. Unless you are hardcore breeding for a specific Pokéemon, which is much easier in Black and White 2, there isn't much purpose to the Nursery besides being a time saver. Sure, it's helpful for burning through as many Eggs as possible in one day, but otherwise, there's nothing here than can't be accomplished with a little time and a Pokéemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body.

Now What?

Get out there! Now that you've seen the benefits of the Join Avenue and how easy it can be to level up your shops, why not work on your competitive Pokéemon? Why not make a little dough? Good luck to those readers who wish to create the best possible Join Avenue they can. Now get out there, and trade, trade, trade!

This has been sitting around for way too long. Nice job; just remember to use em dashes (&mdash; is the HTML entity) instead of hyphens and that Smogon uses Pokemon without the accented e. This was very informative.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
OK the problem that the C&C staff has with this article is that you're linking to Serebii.

We'd want you to link to articles on our site alone. This means that we need to get the information that Serebii has on our own site before you can link to them.

tehy

Banned deucer.
So I don't feel like fully amchecking this right now, and anyways it doesn't need much. But I would like to post my comments.

So wow, that was a lot of comments. A little sorry about that, but these things kind of need addressing. I may or may not post an actual amcheck later to go along with this.

Comments:
The end to your first paragraph is kind of eh. I don't know, that is perfectly acceptable sounds kind of lame and patronize-y, it rubs me the wrong way a tad. Keep it if you like it; it looks to me like you couldn't find a good ending (Which is hard so I understand) and put that in there.
At the start of the 'body', you say First Off. But then you never go for second off or such. This is kind of a little thing a lot of people do, I'm not sure if it's totally wrong and most people may not even notice but you might want to do something about it.
Just to clarify: are you sending those people TO recruit, or are you recruiting them yourself? If the second, that needs fixing.
What do you mean by "fed up with the lack of Magnemite available"? Do you mean that there's not enough of them? That sounds strange, given as so many people do this-if it was really a problem, wouldn't this trend have never started or died? Or is it that they want to abolish this trend so that they can acquire Magnemites via trade for other Pokemon?
I kind of get what you mean by 'other are also requesting magnemites' but, i mean... you always have a magnemite to trade once you've caught the first one, right? Or do you mean you should put up a magnemite for trading and then use different ones to go trade with others? (Never touched the GTS;this might be totally understandable to someone who has but I feel it's a bit not totally clear.)
A more indepth description will be discussed later? Just saying, that's not a great usage right there. It's not terrible but it's kind of off. Also, if you may need to chase them down and block them off, the fact that it's only sometimes is basically implied, although feel free to keep it in
In the market section you talk about the discounts you can receive from earlier;the only time you talk about those is when you talk about discounts you receive from any shop. You do list them as the usefulness, but don't discuss that part at all, just write it. The level-up discounts are good, but it seems like you get discounts for the bulk-buying as you discuss, so you might want to mention both kinds of discounts. Also, maybe finish it off with a more blanket statement that explains you can buy all the EV boosters (You can, right? If not disregard)
Cost-efficient way of making money is a bad way to put it, because the cost is really time. It could refer to the literal cost you pay to make the money, but if you get the profit that part is basically irrelevant, it's all factored in, it's just less profit, and X profit per time is still the same thing. Unless it's a prohibitive cost, but I don't believe that really exists in this context. (Also, Cost-efficient perhaps?) And maybe mention that you aren't guaranteed to make money? (Unless you are? But sounds like you're not, if it's random.)
I feel like the Antique Shop and Raffle don't have a little sentence explaining what exactly they do and they should. Not sure how you want to do it but just saying, even if you feel it's obvious.
In its own accord? Is there some other way the Raffle Shop is helpful?. Writing in its own accord implies there's some other way it's helpful, and other than Store-leveling (Which every store does, right? So it's not like a benefit, and although it IS something it does for you, not special enough to eclipse raffle benefits, given as everything has it. At least I would say), there's no other way, right? I guess if someone really wants the raffle then they go there, but still, all in all, maybe just take that part out, unless you feel strongly about this. (Anyhow, if leveling is the benefit, then it starts to give you rare items anyhow, so yeah.)

Alright, I'll get to work on these suggestions. What should I do about the information links? It'd take a lot of time to compile that much information.

tehy

Banned deucer.
You might want to just find out who the creators are, shoot them an email, explain what you're doing and ask them if they'd let you host the data on smogon. Chances are they won't mind it too much (Hopefully?). If not... see if anyone else has the data, maybe ask around here. There are plenty of avid players who might be able to help you out.

Alright, I've made the corrections that you guys requested.

Instead of linking to another site, I've simply hinted that many websites have full lists of the items that you can get from the shops and what the people say. That way, if they want the list, they can quickly Google it for themselves, but if you guys think it's important to have the data connected directly to the article I can go out and find someone who can provide the data.

I think it'd actually be fairly simple for another person on Smogon to compile the data and later we can change the article to reflect the work of an actual Smogonite. I think I'll start asking around Smogon for help on that.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Before this is GPed, has this gone through QC checks? Or is the process for letters a bit different? It just doesn't look like it has QC approval yet.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> hm
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> what isn't and isn't acceptable when taking information from another site and putting it on smogon?
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> i'm ripping this information http://serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml
[10:45] <@Patamon> depends
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> the info in the tables
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> for someone's letter
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> and wasn't sure
[10:46] <@Patamon> I don't think that's allowed

So basically, someone's going to have to collect that information themselves if we want it on the site. That means I can't help you, sorry.

[10:45] <+pokemon0078> hm
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> what isn't and isn't acceptable when taking information from another site and putting it on smogon?
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> i'm ripping this information http://serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml
[10:45] <@Patamon> depends
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> the info in the tables
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> for someone's letter
[10:45] <+pokemon0078> and wasn't sure
[10:46] <@Patamon> I don't think that's allowed

So basically, someone's going to have to collect that information themselves if we want it on the site. That means I can't help you, sorry.
Oye vey. I'll leave it vague, and keep it implying that the information is a quick Google search away. And about the QC checks, I think they're supposed to go first. My bad. I'll put that in the original post.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you do not have to re-research all the info. You can take it from other sites.

I'm talking to some people about looking over the guide.

Jukain

!_!
HTML:

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make people's Pokémon more beautiful.</td>
<td>Beauty Salon</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make delicious meals for Pokémon and make them happy.</td>
<td>Café</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to train people's Pokémon and make them strong.</td>
<td>Dojo</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to help everyone relax with beautiful flowers.</td>
<td>Florist</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make everyone excited.</td>
<td>Market</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to spend my days helping Pokémon Eggs hatch.</td>
<td>Nursery</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to collect unique items and surprise everyone!</td>
<td>Antique Shop</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to make my Pokémon more beautiful.</td><td>Beauty Salon</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to buy a lot of items that only Trainers can use!</td><td>Market</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go shopping!</td><td>Market, Florist, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to find a service that makes my Pokémon great!</td><td>Dojo, Beauty Salon, Café, Nursey</td><td>100-200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to get a good deal.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Market, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a place where Pokémon are.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go to a shop with a country look.</td><td>Florist, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a shop with a cool and mature look.</td><td>Dojo, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can test my intuition?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to see the craftsmanship of a person in a shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can enjoy window shopping?</td><td>Market, Florist</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can be less stressed?</td><td>Florist, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can warm up?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can lounge around?</td><td>Antique Shop, Florist, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can relax?</td><td>Florist, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there any place where boys will be thrilled?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo, Market</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there any place where girls will be thrilled?</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>It's a wonderful avenue! Please take me to a shop you recommend!</td><td>Anywhere</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a male clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go there... You know! There!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Take me somewhere! Anywhere!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>120</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I've decided where I want to go! Now, please take me there!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>240</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a female clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Now, where do you think I want to go?</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Frankly, the place I want to go is there!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>120</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Take me where I want to go! With your intuition!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>240</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I'm wondering about a record. I want to meet a person who is No. 1 in ???</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Do you know of any great shops that opened recently?</td><td>The most recently opened shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to challenge a record. Is there a person whose?? is X or more?</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>
I want to wander around the avenue. There's only one person I like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. There's no one I especially like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. I like a lot of people... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. I'm not interested in liking someone. Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to go to a shop where a reliable big brother or big sister is working.<br />
I want to go to a shop where a middle child is working. I bet that person would be very helpful.<br />
I want to go to a shop where a little brother or little sister is working.<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would confess their feelings to someone they like?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would wait for the person they like to approach them?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is likely to be neat?<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to make come true!<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to give up.<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to follow no matter what?<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to create rather than follow?<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to break rather than follow?<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a happy person who forgets a bad thing easily.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a serious person who dwells on a bad thing for a while.<br />
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Souveniers</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 1</td><td>Potion, Fresh Water, Dire Hit, Guard Spec., Nugget, Poké Ball, Repel, Heart Scale, Pearl</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Ranks</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>250</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the building</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>450</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the bulding</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>650</td><td>Can now change the color of the ceiling in the avenue</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>11-20</td><td>1000 per level</td><td>Level 15: Nursery opens up<br />Level 20: Activates a parade feature</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>21-40</td><td>1500 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>41-70</td><td>2000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>71-100</td><td>3000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels, Comet Shard at Level 100</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Slow Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td><td>Slender Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Slow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Slender Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Slow Make-up 2<br />Warm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td><td>Gentle Make-up 2<br />Calm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Mellow Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td><td>Slender Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Gentle Make-up 3<br />Calm Make-up 3<br />Slender Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td><td>Mellow Make-up 3<br />Warm Make-up 3<br />Slow Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Café Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch A</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch F</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Loyalty Meaal</td><td>14000</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch B</td><td>2000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch E</td><td>2000<br />36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Power Lunch E</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Power Lunch F<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu F</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td><td>Power Lunch A<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu C</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Off-Menu E</td><td>72000</td><td>Of--Menu B</td><td>72000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Of--Menu D<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td><td>Off-Menu A<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Dojo Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Defense Lv4<br />Sp. Atk Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Def Lv4<br />Speed Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Atk Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />HP Lv4<br />Attack Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>HP Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Sp. Def Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Attack Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Defense Lv16<br />Sp. Atk Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Speed Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Attack Lv24</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Defense Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>HP Lv24</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Defense Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Speed Lv32</td><td>48000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Training Lv3<br />HP Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Defense Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Attack Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Attack Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv64</td><td>96000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />HP Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Attack Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Defense Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</thead>
</table>

<h3>Florist Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri berry x4<br />Growth Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Growth Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrust Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Chilan Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />1500</td><td>Razz Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />15000</td><td>Haban Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td><td>Bluk Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Kasib Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Colbur Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Papaya Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Babiri Berry x4</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Coba Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Tanga Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><<td>2000<br />400</td><td>Chople Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Charti Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td>Yache Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Kebia Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>2000</td><td>Passho Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Shuca Berry x4</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Petaya Berry x4<br />Occa Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Ganlon Berry x4<br />Wacan Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Liechi berry x4<br />Apicot Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Salac Berry x4<br />Rindo Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Market Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Battle Set A<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set C<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4500<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set B<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>5850<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set D<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4950<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set H<br />Battle Set DEther<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Nursery Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>3<br />3<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />1<br />1<br />3<nr />4<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td>td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>6<br />4<br />3<br /><br />2<br />1</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
This is a plain html version of the tables for the information that will go on-site. Feel free to upload it however you'd like.

HTML:

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>Beauty Salon</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Café</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Dojo</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Florist</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Market</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Nursery</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Antique Shop</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Souveniers</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Ranks</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>21-40</td><td>1500 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>41-70</td><td>2000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>71-100</td><td>3000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels, Comet Shard at Level 100</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Café Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Loyalty Meaal</td><td>14000</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Of--Menu D<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td><td>Off-Menu A<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Florist Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Growth Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrust Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Market Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Nursery Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
This is a plain html version of the tables for the information that will go on-site. Feel free to upload it however you'd like.
Alright, dude, you're awesome.

If it's not too much trouble, could you compile the Dojo items as well? I think you may have forgotten those.

Jukain

!_!
oh, woops, could have sworn I did the dojo items

HTML:
<h3>Dojo Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
</table>
I think one of the biggest issues is that we don't have the data for these items on-site (what they do), though I'm not sure how we'd go about doing that, so leaving it vague is fine for now.

Alright, I based on what others have posted, I seriously think I'm /finally/ ready for QC.

There is the debated question of whether or not I can use the tables, but I think macle is right (because there's technically no way to prove we didn't get the data ourselves).

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Amateur check.

Add
Remove
Comments

Introduction

In Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, between the sandy Route 4 and Nimbasa City, you might have noticed a peculiar building known as the Join Avenue. When you entered, you saw flashing lights and a few people milling around before the owner sent you on your way. Unless you were expecting this originally or had already played through the game, there's a good chance that you didn't know what to make of this. You completed the required task of setting up a store, and went on your way completing the rest of the storyline. Don't worry,; most people trying to get through the game were probably like that.

But what have you missed out on? Join Avenue isprovides a wonderful opportunity, not only for training Pokemon, (add comma) but also for earning money and gathering rare items! This guide will help you learn the basics of the Join Avenue andso you can build your own little empire.

Getting Started

In order to maximize what you gain from Join Avenue, you'll first need to learn the basics of the it.

Simply enough, you have access to eight different stores in your Join Avenue, which is helpful since you have eight different slots; but what should you make of this? How can you even build shops?

You may have noticed that people run through your Avenue, and that you're able to talk to them. These people can be either in-game characters or other players that you've communicated with. The game actually spawns four random people everyday (Four? I think I've had up to 10 before. I believe it depends on how far you are in the game, as well as the current rank of your avenue.), who you can talk to and either send to a shop to help it rank up or recruit to build a shop in your Avenue. At this point, you're probably thinking.: Jjust four people every day? How do I build a good Join Avenue off of that?

Well, here's your answer: get out there! There are many different options to pick from. Some simple options, (add comma) includeing battling with strangers online, communicating with your friends daily, and trading with people online (I would also list using the Dream World here since you can gather about 10 people or so per visit. It's less effective than the Magnemite Coil but it can supplement it). Speaking of trading though...

The Magnemite Coil

When you first logged onto the GTS portion of the Global Link, you probably noticed that Magnemite of all Pokemon is the most traded, most deposited, and most requested Pokemon, beating out fan favorites such as Ditto, Eevee, and the starter Pokemon. Why is this?

It started with a group of Trainers in Japan, who decided to rack up some trades online to help their Join Avenue. They picked a basic Pokémon to start their trading frenzy&mdash;Magnemite. This is due to its early access in Pokemon Black and White 2 at the Virbank Complex, its reasonably low level, and two helpful abilities for catching multiple of it&mdash;Sturdy makes Magnemite easy to catchweaken safely, while Magnet Pull allows your Magnemite to attract even more Magnemite! They traded Magnemite like mad, and when the games were released worldwide, this trend continued. Other groups have tried to make alternatives to the Magnemite Coil, due to the GTS often not updating with new Magnemite for a while, leading to the renown comment, "this Pokemon has already been traded to another Trainer." Some Germans actually attempted to trade Koffing, which turned out to be...less than successful, seeing as Koffing are rarer and harder to catch (still, a potential bustling Smogon trade was pretty cool).

Now, in order to trade Magnemite, you first have to log onto the GTS. Place a Magnemite in your trade deposit, and check back periodically, once every fifteen minutes or so. You'll probably have a new Magnemite. Now, aAnother thing to keep in mind is that many Trainers are also requesting Magnemite; I personally keep another on hand at all times to trade with people who are requesting Magnemite, either on the GTS or on GTS Negotiations. Now, iIn order to find Magnemite, you need to narrow your search to more specific than just "Magnemite". You have to pick a country such as the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan. For even further specification, pick a level (10 and under and 11-20 are the best options). This will help cut down on messages like "this Pokemon has already been traded to another Trainer." Another great way to trade Magnemite is through GTS Negotiations. Keep flashing your Magnemite, (add comma) and the other Trainer will probably understand what you mean!

Now, theseThe Trainers that you trade with will start appearing in your Join Avenue. This is where things really start to get fun!

Leveling Up

Now that you know how to recruit Trainers to come to your Join Avenue, you need to know what to do with them! TYou should start by talking to them as they run by, for starters. You may need to chase them down and block them off sometimes. When you talk to them originally, you'll be presented with two options: allowing them to open a shop, or allowing them to shop. After doing either, they'll go on their merry way. A more in-depth description of what each shop does will be can be found later in the "Shops" section.

When you talk to Trainers who come and send them to the correct shop they want to visit, you'll notice that your shop and Join Avenue will gain popularity points! After you beat the Pokemon League, Gym Leaders from the Unova region may visit. They provide massive amounts of popularity points&mdash;1,000 per visit! Every five levels, a shop will upgrade and "evolve" into a new shop with the same basic function (I don't think that's right. The shop first upgrades when it reached level 4, and then again at level 8). Additionally, at each level the shop will increase its inventory and you'll even earn discounts on items! Now, a special event occurs when all of your shops reach their max level, 10&mdash;you get a 50% discount at each store! The correct locations for sending these Trainers can be found in the chart below.

HTML:

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>Beauty Salon</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Café</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Dojo</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Florist</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Market</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Nursery</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Antique Shop</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Additionally, sometimes people running through your Join Avenue will occasionally give you a souvenir. At first, the souvenirs are a bit small, like Potions, but as your Join Avenue levels up, so do the items to an extent with better items such as Full Restores and Max Revives can be obtained. Information on the available items can be found in the chart below on the available items.

HTML:
<h3>Souveniers</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
While your shops level up, so does your Join the Avenue itself. From levels 1-10, an event occurs every two levels in your Join Avenue:. aAt levels 2 and 4, (add comma) you get a new secretary,. aAt level 6, (add comma) you get to change the color of the roof of your Join Avenue,; at level 8, (add comma) you can assign fans to become your secretaries,; and at level 10, (add comma) you can change the name of your Avenue! At level 15, people can start opening the Nursery,; and at Level 20, (add comma) parades will start to occur in your Avenue. From then on, you'll start receiving special items as you level up.

The table below incorrectly states: "<td>41-70</td><td>2000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>". From level 51 onwards, Stardust is replaced with Star Piece.

Also: "<td>71-100</td><td>3000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels, Comet Shard at Level 100</td>" Stardust should be Star Piece here too.

HTML:
<h3>Ranks</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Shops

Now, rRemember, you only have enough slots for eight shops! You can replace shops, though. If you seem to be using a specific service much more than another service, I recommend adding a second shop of that service over the lesser-used one. In addition, the game infrom which the shop-owner comes from actually affects the items they sells, so choose wisely based on your needs! Many websites have full compilations of the items that these stores sell and how they vary based on level and game.

The Beauty Salon

This shop allows you to give your Pokemon haircuts, baths, and other fun beauty-related treatments. Unlike in GSC and HGSS, however, the haircuts given in the shop don't just make your Pokémon friendlier&mdash;you can also change their EVs, which is very helpful for competitive battling. Certain Make-Ups strip your Pokemon of their EVs, a trait which is listed on the Make-Ups themselves. Overall, this is a very helpful shop. I recommend leveling it up quickly if you like competitive battling.

HTML:

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Café

As opposed to the Beauty Salon stripping your EVs, the Café actually boosts them,. with sSpecific drinks givinge specific EVs, similar to the power drinks we've all come to love. This is another shop that you should level up quickly if you want to train Pokemon competitively, and goes along great with the Beauty Salon.

In the table below: "
<tr class="a">
</tr>" Meaal should be Meal
Also: "
<td>9</td><td>Off-Menu E</td><td>72000</td><td>Of--Menu B</td><td>72000</td>" Of--Menu should be Off-Menu
And: "<td>10</td><td>Of--Menu D<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td><td>Off-Menu A<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td>" Same as above

HTML:
<h3>Café Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Dojo

The Dojo functions very similarly to the Café, making a great companion store. If you want a certain boost that one doesn't have in stock, simply head over to the other! This shop also goes pairs well the Beauty Salon.

HTML:
<h3>Dojo Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
</table>
The Florist
Usefulness: Competitive/Moneymaking

Unless you are a hardcore Dream World fan, this shop might be theyour only source of berries in the game! Certain berries are helpful for competitive movesets, such at the Occa and Salac berries that are once again available after their dryspell in Pokemon Black and White (nitpick, but Occa Berries have always been available in Black and White. If you want an alternative, I'd replace Occa with Leichi or something). Additionally, the Florist is a very good shop for making money; you can buy Mulch here, which can be sold for a high price to the Maniac in Milstraton City.

In the table below: "<tr class="a">
</tr>" Sitrust should be Sitrus

HTML:
<h3>Florist Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Market
Usefulness: Shopping

Whew, the Market! Remember the old Department Stores that sold almost everything? The Market is a bit like that! While some of the items are unable to be found elsewhere, such as the Old Gateau or the Ragecandybar, most of the items here are actually available elsewhere. Because of this, you're probably wondering why you even need this place. Well, here's your answer&mdash;the Market is like Costco, as you can buy things in bulk for cheap here! Having trouble with getting EV boosters? Go here! You can buy items such as the HP Set and Attack Set to get your fix of HP Ups and Proteins for cheap. But don't worry, you can buy the rest of the EV boosting drinks too!

HTML:
<h3>Market Items</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Antique Shop
Usefulness: Moneymaking/Evolving

Speaking of making money, here is probably the most time efficient money-maker in the game, outside of grinding against the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin. You can buy different kinds of Stones, Rocks, and Boxes from the Antique Shop, which are appraised and opened by the clerk. Within the item you purchase is another item, which can either bemay or may not be worth more than the amount you bought the Stone, Rock, or Box for. At higher levels, you can buy better Stones, Rocks, and Boxes and get really good items from them! You can find Evolution-inducing items, Hard Stones, Heart Scales, and Fossils, etc...but most importantly, you can find expensive items like Big Pearls, Rare Bones, and Big Mushrooms! These yYou can sell these to Poke Marts or collectors, which makes you more money and allows you to buy even more surprises from the Antique Shop!

HTML:

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Raffle Shop

The Raffle Shop is just like it sounds&mdash;the clerk draws a random ticket, and gives you a free prize! At the beginning, you'll notice that you'll usually just get Berry Juices and Full Heals from this shop, but don't be discouraged! The Raffle Shop is actually quite helpful ion its own accord. As the shop ranks up, so do your chances of getting better draws! Some valuable items from here include Master Balls, PP Ups, and PP Maxes, which are hard or impossible to obtain elsewhere.

HTML:

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
The Nursery

Ah yes, the Nursery...(add space)yYou wait fifteen levels to unlock it, so it must be good, right? Well, it is good&mdash;but only to an extent. Unless you are hardcore breeding for a specific Pokemon, which is much easier in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, there isn't much purpose to the Nursery besides being a time saver. Sure, it's helpful for burning through as many Eggs as possible in one day, but otherwise, there's nothing here than can't be accomplished with a little time and a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body. (Not sure whether this would be important enough to include here or not, but the last I heard, RNG abuse for eggs in BW2 is impractical, which is another reason why the Nursery isn't that useful for competitive players.)

<h3>Nursery Items</h3>

HTML:
<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Now What?

Get out there! Now that you've seen the benefits of the Join Avenue and how easy it can be to level up your shops, why not work on your competitive Pokemon? Why not make a little dough? Good luck to those readers who wish to create the best possible Join Avenue they can. Now get out there, and trade, trade, trade!
This was a good read and many of my suggestions are subjective things. If I had to comment, just be careful to avoiding repetitive phrasing. There was one section in particular (in the Magnemite Coil section) where you started several sentences in one paragraph with "Now,..." which sounded a bit awkward when I read it.

I'd also recommend rechecking that your information is accurate because I think I found a few minor errors (I noted these in my check and I think I found everything that wasn't correct, but check just to be sure).

Jukain

!_!
atsync, you should never add spaces after ellipses in the middle of a sentence. Ellipses are used like so:
This is an example...but a useful one!
What is this... This is exactly what it looks like.
Also, sorry about the table typos; the tables were long, so I was typing them quickly.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Understood.

I got rid of the first instance of that in my check. For the second one, I left it in and capitalised the word after the ellipse:

Ah yes, the Nursery...(add space)yYou wait fifteen levels to unlock it, so it must be good, right?
Is that right?

Jukain

!_!
There's maybe one or two subjective changes that aren't technically needed in atsync's check, but they're all good changes. Stamping.

[gp]1/2[/gp]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)