Join Avenue & Magnemite Coil [GP 2/2] COMPLETE

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
REMOVE CHANGE COMMENTS

How to Make a Successful Join Avenue

Introduction

In Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, between the sandy Route 4 and Nimbasa City, you might have noticed a peculiar building known as the Join Avenue. When you entered, you saw flashing lights and a few people milling around before the owner sent you on your way. Unless you were expecting this originally or had already played through the game, there's a good chance that you didn't know what to make of this. You completed the required task of setting up a store and went on your way. Don't worry; most people trying to get through the game were probably like that.

But what have you missed out on? Join Avenue provides a wonderful opportunity, (RC) not only for training Pokemon, but also for earning money and gathering rare items! This guide will help you learn the basics of Join Avenue so you can build your own little empire.

Getting Started

In order to maximize what you gain from Join Avenue, you'll need to learn the basics.

Simply enough, you have access to eight different stores in your Join Avenue, which is helpful since you have eight different slots; but what should you make of this? How can you even build shops?

You may have noticed that people run through your Avenue, and that you're able to talk to them. These people can be either in-game characters or other players that you've communicated with. The game actually spawns a certain amount of random people every day, who you can either send to a shop to help it rank up or recruit to build a shop in your Avenue. At this point, you're probably thinking. Just four people every day? How do I build a good Join Avenue off of that?

Well, here's your answer: get out there! There are many different options to pick from. Some simple options include battling with strangers online, communicating with your friends daily, visiting people in the Dream World, and trading with people online. Speaking of trading though...

The Magnemite Coil

When you first logged onto the GTS portion of the Global Link, you probably noticed that Magnemite of all Pokemon is the most traded, most deposited, and most requested Pokemon, beating out fan favorites such as Ditto, Eevee, and the starter Pokemon. Why is this?

It started with a group of Trainers in Japan, who decided to rack up some trades online to help their Join Avenue. They picked a basic Pokemon to start their trading frenzy—Magnemite. This is due to its early access in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at the Virbank Complex, its reasonably low level, and two helpful abilities for catching multiple of it—Sturdy makes Magnemite easy to weaken safely, while Magnet Pull allows your Magnemite to attract even more Magnemite! They traded Magnemite like mad, and when the games were released worldwide, this trend continued. Other groups have tried to make alternatives to the Magnemite Coil, due to the GTS often not updating with new Magnemite for a while. Some Germans actually attempted to trade Koffing, which turned out to be...less successful, seeing as Koffing are rarer and harder to catch (still, a potential bustling Smogon trade was pretty cool).

Now, in order to trade Magnemite, you first have to log onto the GTS. Place a Magnemite in your trade deposit, and check back periodically, once every fifteen minutes or so. You'll probably have a new Magnemite. Another thing to keep in mind is that many Trainers are also requesting Magnemite; I personally keep another on hand at all times to trade with people who are requesting Magnemite, either on the GTS or on GTS Negotiations. In order to find Magnemite, you need to narrow your search to more specific than just "Magnemite". You have to pick a country such as the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan. For even further specification, pick a level (10 and under and 11-20 are the best options). This will help cut down on messages like "this Pokemon has already been traded to another Trainer." Another great way to trade Magnemite is through GTS Negotiations. Keep flashing your Magnemite, and the other Trainer will probably understand what you mean!

The Trainers that you trade with will start appearing in your Join Avenue. This is where things really start to get fun!

Leveling Up

Now that you know how to recruit Trainers, you need to know what to do with them! You should start by talking to them as they run by. You may need to chase them down and block them off sometimes. When you talk to them, you'll be presented with two options: allowing them to open a shop, or allowing them to shop. After doing either, they'll go on their merry way. A more in-depth description of what each shop does will be can be found later in the "Shops" section.

When you talk to Trainers who come and send them to the correct shop they want to visit, you'll notice that your shop and Join Avenue will gain popularity points! After you beat the Pokemon League, Gym Leaders from the Unova region may visit. They provide massive amounts of popularity points—1,000 per visit! Every four levels, a shop will upgrade and "evolve" into a new shop with the same basic function. Additionally, at each level the shop will increase its inventory and you'll even earn discounts on items! Now, a special event occurs when all of your shops reach their max level, 10—you get a 50% discount at each store! The correct locations for sending these Trainers can be found in the chart below.

HTML Code:
<h3>What is said by NPCs when they want to open a shop</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <th>Message</th><th>Shop to open</th> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make people's Pokémon more beautiful.</td> <td>Beauty Salon</td> </tr> <tr> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make delicious meals for Pokémon and make them happy.</td> <td>Café</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to train people's Pokémon and make them strong.</td> <td>Dojo</td> </tr> <tr> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to help everyone relax with beautiful flowers.</td> <td>Florist</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make everyone excited.</td> <td>Market</td> </tr> <tr> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to spend my days helping Pokémon Eggs hatch.</td> <td>Nursery</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to collect unique items and surprise everyone!</td> <td>Antique Shop</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <h3>Sending characters to shops and popularity points</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <th>Message</th><th>Shop to send to</th><th>Popularity points</th> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to get excited about something!</td><td>Raffle Shop</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to win prizes.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to make my Pokémon more beautiful.</td><td>Beauty Salon</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to train my Pokémon to make it strong.</td><td>Dojo</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to buy a lot of items that only Trainers can use!</td><td>Market</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to get Berries.</td><td>Florist</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to find a rare treasure.</td><td>Antique Shop</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want my Pokémon to eat a delicious meal.</td><td>Café</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to hatch an Egg.</td><td>Nursey</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to go shopping!</td><td>Market, Florist, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to find a service that makes my Pokémon great!</td><td>Dojo, Beauty Salon, Café, Nursey</td><td>100-200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to get a good deal.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Market, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to go to a place where Pokémon are.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to go to a shop with a country look.</td><td>Florist, Café</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to go to a flashy shop.</td><td>Market, Raffle Shop</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to go to a cute shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Nursey</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to go to a shop with a cool and mature look.</td><td>Dojo, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Is there a place where I can test my intuition?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to see the craftsmanship of a person in a shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Is there a place where I can enjoy window shopping?</td><td>Market, Florist</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Is there a place where I can be less stressed?</td><td>Florist, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Is there a place where I can warm up?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Is there a place where I can lounge around?</td><td>Antique Shop, Florist, Café</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Is there a place where I can relax?</td><td>Florist, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Is there any place where boys will be thrilled?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo, Market</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Is there any place where girls will be thrilled?</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>It's a wonderful avenue! Please take me to a shop you recommend!</td><td>Anywhere</td><td>60</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a male clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I want to go there... You know! There!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>60</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Take me somewhere! Anywhere!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>120</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>I've decided where I want to go! Now, please take me there!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>240</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a female clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>60</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Now, where do you think I want to go?</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>100</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Frankly, the place I want to go is there!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>120</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Take me where I want to go! With your intuition!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>240</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I'm wondering about a record. I want to meet a person who is No. 1 in ???</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Do you know of any great shops that opened recently?</td><td>The most recently opened shop</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr> <td>I want to challenge a record. Is there a person whose?? is X or more?</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td> I want to wander around the avenue. There's only one person I like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br /> I want to wander around the avenue. There's no one I especially like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br /> I want to wander around the avenue. I like a lot of people... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br /> I want to wander around the avenue. I'm not interested in liking someone. Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br /> I want to go to a shop where a reliable big brother or big sister is working.<br /> I want to go to a shop where a middle child is working. I bet that person would be very helpful.<br /> I want to go to a shop where a little brother or little sister is working.<br /> I want to go to a shop where an only child is working.<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young male friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young female friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of male friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of female friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged male friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged female friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly male friends?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly female friends?<br /> I heard there is a shop featuring coolness as a selling point...<br /> I heard there is a shop featuring beauty as a selling point...<br /> I heard there is a shop featuring cuteness as a selling point...<br /> I heard there is a shop featuring cleverness as a selling point...<br /> I heard there is a shop featuring toughness as a selling point...<br /> I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would confess their feelings to someone they like?<br /> I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would wait for the person they like to approach them?<br /> I want to make friends. Do you know a very meticulous person?<br /> I want to make friends. Do you know a very sloppy person?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is likely to be neat?<br /> I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is messy?<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to make come true!<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to give up.<br /> Is there a person who thinks rules are something to follow no matter what?<br /> Is there a person who thinks rules are something to create rather than follow?<br /> Is there a person who thinks rules are something to break rather than follow?<br /> Is there a person who thinks effort is more important than talent?<br /> Is there a person who thinks talent is more important than effort?<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a happy person who forgets a bad thing easily.<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a serious person who dwells on a bad thing for a while.<br /> I want to go to a shop run by an impatient person.<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a laid-back person.<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a person who loves to chat.<br /> I want to go to a shop run by a good listener.<br /> Is there a tight-lipped person who keeps secrets?<br /> Is there a loose-tongued person who can't keep secrets? </td><td>Shop with the clerk who matches those feelings</td><td>100-800</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Additionally, people running through your Join Avenue will occasionally give you a souvenir. At first, the souvenirs are a bit small, like Potions, but as your Join Avenue levels up, better items such as Full Restores and Max Revives can be obtained. Information on the available items can be found in the chart below.

HTML Code:
<h3>Souveniers</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank unlocked</th><th>Items that can be obtained</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>Rank 1</td><td>Potion, Fresh Water, Dire Hit, Guard Spec., Nugget, Poké Ball, Repel, Heart Scale, Pearl</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Rank 20</td><td>Super Potion</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Rank 40</td><td>Hyper Potion, Soda Pop, Revive</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Rank 50</td><td>Super Repel, Pearl String, Big Nugget</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Rank 60</td><td>Max Potion, Lemonade, Ultra Ball</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Rank 70</td><td>Max Repel</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>Rank 80</td><td>Full Restore, Moo Moo Milk, Max Revive</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
While your shops level up, so does the Avenue itself. From levels 1-10, an event occurs every two levels in your Join Avenue. At levels 2 and 4, you get a new secretary. At level 6, you get to change the color of the roof of your Join Avenue; at level 8 you can assign fans to become your secretaries; and at level 10 you can change the name of your Avenue! At level 15, people can start opening the Nursery; and at Level 20, parades will start to occur in your Avenue. From then on, you'll start receiving special items as you level up.

HTML Code:
<h3>Ranks</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Level</th><th>Popularity points gained</th><th>New features</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>0</td><td>-</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>250</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the building</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>350</td><td>-</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>450</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the bulding</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>550</td><td>-</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>650</td><td>Can now change the color of the ceiling in the avenue</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>750</td><td>-</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>850</td><td>Can assign standard people as secretaries</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>950</td><td>-</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>1000</td><td>Can change the name of the avenue</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>11-20</td><td>1000 per level</td><td>Level 15: Nursery opens up<br />Level 20: Activates a parade feature</td> </tr> <tr> <td>21-50</td><td>1500 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>51-70</td><td>2000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td> </tr> <tr> <td>71-100</td><td>3000 per level</td><td>Obtain Star Piece every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels, Comet Shard at Level 100</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The Shops

Remember, you only have enough slots for eight shops! You can replace shops, though. If you seem to be using a specific service much more than another service, I recommend adding a second shop of that service over the lesser-used one. In addition, the game from which the shop-owner comes from actually affects the items they sell, so choose wisely based on your needs! Many websites have full compilations of the items that these stores sell and how they vary based on level and game.

The Beauty Salon
Prices: Low (early products), High (later products)
Usefulness: Competitive

This shop allows you to give your Pokemon haircuts, baths, and other fun beauty-related treatments. Unlike in GSC and HGSS, however, the haircuts given in the shop don't just make your Pokemon friendlier&mdash;you can also change their EVs, which is very helpful for competitive battling. Certain Make-Ups strip your Pokemon of their EVs, a trait which is listed on the Make-Ups themselves. Overall, this is a very helpful shop. I recommend leveling it up quickly if you like competitive battling.

HTML Code:
<h3>Beauty Salon Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Black / Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White / White 2</th><th>Price</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Slow Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td><td>Slender Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Beauty Cut</td><td>2500</td><td>Royal Cut</td><td>2700</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>Calm Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Warm Make-up</td><td>4000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Warm Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Calm Make-up</td><td>4000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>Slow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Slender Make-up</td><td>4000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Slow Make-up 2<br />Warm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td><td>Gentle Make-up 2<br />Calm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Mellow Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td><td>Slender Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Gentle Make-up 3<br />Calm Make-up 3<br />Slender Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td><td>Mellow Make-up 3<br />Warm Make-up 3<br />Slow Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The Café
Prices: Very High

As opposed to the Beauty Salon stripping your EVs, the Café actually boosts them. Specific drinks give specific EVs, similar to the power drinks we've all come to love. This is another shop that you should level up quickly if you want to train Pokemon competitively, and goes along great with the Beauty Salon.

HTML Code:
<h3>Café Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Black / Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White / White 2</th><th>Price</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch A</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch F</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch B</td><td>2000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch E</td><td>2000<br />36000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>Power Lunch E</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Power Lunch F<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu F</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td><td>Power Lunch A<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu C</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Off-Menu E</td><td>72000</td><td>Off-Menu B</td><td>72000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Off-Menu D<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td><td>Off-Menu A<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The Dojo
Prices: Very High

The Dojo functions very similarly to the Café, making a great companion store. If you want a certain boost that one doesn't have in stock, simply head over to the other! This shop also goes pairs well the Beauty Salon.

HTML Code:
<h3>Dojo Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Defense Lv4<br />Sp. Atk Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Def Lv4<br />Speed Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Atk Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />HP Lv4<br />Attack Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>HP Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Sp. Def Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Attack Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Defense Lv16<br />Sp. Atk Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Speed Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Attack Lv24</td><td>36000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Defense Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>HP Lv24</td><td>36000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>Defense Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Speed Lv32</td><td>48000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Training Lv3<br />HP Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Defense Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Attack Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Attack Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv64</td><td>96000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />HP Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Attack Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Defense Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td> </tr> </thead> </table>
The Florist
Prices: Low
Usefulness: Competitive/Moneymaking

Unless you are a hardcore Dream World fan, this shop might be your only source of berries in the game! Certain berries are helpful for competitive movesets, such at the Liechi and Salac berries that are once again available after their dryspell in Black and White. Additionally, the Florist is a very good shop for making money; you can buy Mulch here, which can be sold for a high price to the Maniac in Milstraton City.

HTML Code:
<h3>Florist Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri berry x4<br />Growth Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Growth Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Chilan Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />1500</td><td>Razz Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />15000</td><td>Haban Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td><td>Bluk Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>Kasib Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Colbur Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Papaya Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Babiri Berry x4</td><td>2000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Coba Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Tanga Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><<td>2000<br />400</td><td>Chople Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Charti Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td>Yache Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Kebia Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>2000</td><td>Passho Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Shuca Berry x4</td><td>2000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Petaya Berry x4<br />Occa Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Ganlon Berry x4<br />Wacan Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Liechi berry x4<br />Apicot Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Salac Berry x4<br />Rindo Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td> </tbody> </table>
The Market
Prices: High, but lower than other sources
Usefulness: Shopping

Whew, the Market! Remember the old Department Stores that sold almost everything? The Market is a bit like that! While some of the items are unable to be found elsewhere, such as the Old Gateau or the Ragecandybar, most of the items here are actually available elsewhere. Because of this, you're probably wondering why you even need this place. Well, here's your answer&mdash;the Market is like Costco, as you can buy things in bulk for cheap here! Having trouble with getting EV boosters? Go here! You can buy items such as the HP Set and Attack Set to get your fix of HP Ups and Proteins for cheap. But don't worry, you can buy the rest of the EV boosting drinks too!

HTML Code:
<h3>Market Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>Battle Set A<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set C<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4500<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set B<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>5850<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set D<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4950<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set H<br />Battle Set DEther<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The Antique Shop
Usefulness: Moneymaking/Evolving

Speaking of making money, here is probably the most time efficient money-maker in the game, outside of grinding against the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin. You can buy different kinds of Stones, Rocks, and Boxes from the Antique Shop, which are appraised and opened by the clerk. Within the item you purchase is another item, which may or may not be worth more than the amount you bought the Stone, Rock, or Box for. At higher levels, you can buy better Stones, Rocks, and Boxes and get really good items from them! You can find Evolution-inducing items, Hard Stones, Heart Scales, and Fossils, but most importantly, you can find expensive items like Big Pearls, Rare Bones, and Big Mushrooms! You can sell these to Pok&eacute Or however the accent works Marts or collectors, which makes you more money and allows you to buy even more surprises from the Antique Shop!

HTML Code:
<h3>Antique Shop Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Item</th><th>Price</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Chunk C Rank<br />Super Big Box</td><td>500<br />350</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Dirty Stone</td><td>200</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>Chunk B Rank<br />Jagged Rock</td><td>750<br />300</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Big Box</td><td>450</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>Black Stone</td><td>300</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Chunk A Rank</td><td>1500</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>Ordinary Box<br />Rugged Rock</td><td>650<br />400</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Dingy Stone<br />Rough Rock</td><td>1500<br />500</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Chunk S Rank</td><td>2000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Polished Rock<br />Small Box</td><td>600<br />750</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The Raffle Shop
Prices: Free
Usefulness: Rare Items

The Raffle Shop is just like it sounds&mdash;the clerk draws a random ticket, and gives you a free prize! At the beginning, you'll notice that you'll usually just get Berry Juices and Full Heals from this shop, but don't be discouraged! The Raffle Shop is actually quite helpful in its own accord. As the shop ranks up, so do your chances of getting better draws! Some valuable items from here include Master Balls, PP Ups, and PP Maxes, which are hard or impossible to obtain elsewhere.

HTML Code:
<h3>Raffle Shop Items</h3> <table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Prize</th><th>Name</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>#1</td><td>Master Ball</td> </tr> <tr> <td>#2</td><td>Rare Candy</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>#3</td><td>PP Max</td> </tr> <tr> <td>#4</td><td>PP Up</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>#5</td><td>Max Revive</td> </tr> <tr> <td>#6</td><td>Max Elixir</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>#7</td><td>Max Ether</td> </tr> <tr> <td>#8</td><td>Ultra Ball</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>#9</td><td>Full Heal</td> </tr> <tr> <td>#10</td><td>Berry Juice</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The Nursery
Usefulness: Breeding

Ah yes, the Nursery... You wait fifteen levels to unlock it, so it must be good, right? Well, it is good&mdash;but only to an extent. Unless you are hardcore breeding for a specific Pokemon, which is much easier in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, there isn't much purpose to the Nursery besides being a time saver. Sure, it's helpful for burning through as many Eggs as possible in one day, but otherwise, there's nothing here than can't be accomplished with a little time and a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body. Additionally, wild Pokemon in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are much easier to RNG abuse than eggs unlike previous games, adding to the issue that this shop is not very necessary for competitive Trainers.

<h3>Nursery Items</h3>

HTML Code:
<table class="sortable"> <thead> <tr> <th>Rank</th><th>Item</th><th>Price</th><th>Number of Uses</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="a"> <td>1</td><td>Warm Lv. 1</td><td>600</td><td>3</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>3</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />3</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />2<br />3</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>5</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3</td> </tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>3<br />3<br />3</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>7</td><td>Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3<br />4<br />3</td> </tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />1<br />1<br />3<nr />4<br />4<br />3</td> </tr> <tr class="a"> <td>9</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3<br />4<br />3</td> </tr> <tr> <td>10</td>td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>6<br />4<br />3<br /><br />2<br />1</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Now What?

Get out there! Now that you've seen the benefits of the Join Avenue and how easy it can be to level up your shops, why not work on your competitive Pokemon? Why not make a little dough? Good luck to those readers who wish to create the best possible Join Avenue they can. Now get out there, and trade, trade, trade!

[gp]2/2[/gp]

Alright, with all of the changes to the new formatting, I don't know if I need to change this much (:P). I'd be willing to, though! :D

Also, where do letters even go

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Code:
[title]
How to Make a Successful Join Avenue

[head]
<meta name="description" content="A Guide to Join Avenue and Magnemite Coil, courtesy of inanimate blob." />
[page]
<div class="author">By <a href="/forums/members/inanimate-blob.91922/">inanimate blob</a>.</div>

<h2>Introduction</h2>

<p>In Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, between the sandy Route 4 and Nimbasa City, you might have noticed a peculiar building known as the Join Avenue. When you entered, you saw flashing lights and a few people milling around before the owner sent you on your way. Unless you were expecting this originally or had already played through the game, there's a good chance that you didn't know what to make of this. You completed the required task of setting up a store and went on your way. Don't worry; most people trying to get through the game were probably like that.</p>

<p>But what have you missed out on? Join Avenue provides a wonderful opportunity not only for training Pokemon, but also for earning money and gathering rare items! This guide will help you learn the basics of Join Avenue so you can build your own little empire.</p>

<h2>Getting Started</h2>

<p>In order to maximize what you gain from Join Avenue, you'll need to learn the basics.</p>

<p>Simply enough, you have access to eight different stores in your Join Avenue, which is helpful since you have eight different slots; but what should you make of this? How can you even build shops?</p>

<p>You may have noticed that people run through your Avenue, and that you're able to talk to them. These people can be either in-game characters or other players that you've communicated with. The game actually spawns a certain amount of random people every day, who you can either send to a shop to help it rank up or recruit to build a shop in your Avenue. At this point, you're probably thinking. Just four people every day? How do I build a good Join Avenue off of that?</p>

<p>Well, here's your answer: get out there! There are many different options to pick from. Some simple options include battling with strangers online, communicating with your friends daily, visiting people in the Dream World, and trading with people online. Speaking of trading though...</p>

<h2>The Magnemite Coil</h2>

<p>When you first logged onto the GTS portion of the Global Link, you probably noticed that Magnemite of all Pokemon is the most traded, most deposited, and most requested Pokemon, beating out fan favorites such as Ditto, Eevee, and the starter Pokemon. Why is this?</p>

<p>It started with a group of Trainers in Japan, who decided to rack up some trades online to help their Join Avenue. They picked a basic Pokemon to start their trading frenzy&mdash;Magnemite. This is due to its early access in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at the Virbank Complex, its reasonably low level, and two helpful abilities for catching multiple of it&mdash;Sturdy makes Magnemite easy to weaken safely, while Magnet Pull allows your Magnemite to attract even more Magnemite! They traded Magnemite like mad, and when the games were released worldwide, this trend continued. Other groups have tried to make alternatives to the Magnemite Coil, due to the GTS often not updating with new Magnemite for a while. Some Germans actually attempted to trade Koffing, which turned out to be...less successful, seeing as Koffing are rarer and harder to catch (still, a potential bustling Smogon trade was pretty cool).</p>

<p>Now, in order to trade Magnemite, you first have to log onto the GTS. Place a Magnemite in your trade deposit, and check back periodically, once every fifteen minutes or so. You'll probably have a new Magnemite. Another thing to keep in mind is that many Trainers are also requesting Magnemite; I personally keep another on hand at all times to trade with people who are requesting Magnemite, either on the GTS or on GTS Negotiations. In order to find Magnemite, you need to narrow your search to more specific than just "Magnemite". You have to pick a country such as the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan. For even further specification, pick a level (10 and under and 11-20 are the best options). This will help cut down on messages like "this Pokemon has already been traded to another Trainer." Another great way to trade Magnemite is through GTS Negotiations. Keep flashing your Magnemite, and the other Trainer will probably understand what you mean!</p>

<p>The Trainers that you trade with will start appearing in your Join Avenue. This is where things really start to get fun!</p>

<h2>Leveling Up</h2>

<p>Now that you know how to recruit Trainers, you need to know what to do with them! You should start by talking to them as they run by. You may need to chase them down and block them off sometimes. When you talk to them, you'll be presented with two options: allowing them to open a shop, or allowing them to shop. After doing either, they'll go on their merry way. A more in-depth description of what each shop does will be can be found later in the "Shops" section.</p>

<p>When you talk to Trainers who come and send them to the correct shop they want to visit, you'll notice that your shop and Join Avenue will gain popularity points! After you beat the Pokemon League, Gym Leaders from the Unova region may visit. They provide massive amounts of popularity points&mdash;1,000 per visit! Every four levels, a shop will upgrade and "evolve" into a new shop with the same basic function. Additionally, at each level the shop will increase its inventory and you'll even earn discounts on items! Now, a special event occurs when all of your shops reach their max level, 10&mdash;you get a 50% discount at each store! The correct locations for sending these Trainers can be found in the chart below.</p>

<h3>What is said by NPCs when they want to open a shop</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<th>Message</th><th>Shop to open</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make people's Pokémon more beautiful.</td>
<td>Beauty Salon</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make delicious meals for Pokémon and make them happy.</td>
<td>Café</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to train people's Pokémon and make them strong.</td>
<td>Dojo</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to help everyone relax with beautiful flowers.</td>
<td>Florist</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to make everyone excited.</td>
<td>Market</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to spend my days helping Pokémon Eggs hatch.</td>
<td>Nursery</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>If I were to make my dream come true on this avenue... I would want to collect unique items and surprise everyone!</td>
<td>Antique Shop</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>Sending characters to shops and popularity points</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<th>Message</th><th>Shop to send to</th><th>Popularity points</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>I want to get excited about something!</td><td>Raffle Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to win prizes.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to make my Pokémon more beautiful.</td><td>Beauty Salon</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to train my Pokémon to make it strong.</td><td>Dojo</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to buy a lot of items that only Trainers can use!</td><td>Market</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to get Berries.</td><td>Florist</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to find a rare treasure.</td><td>Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want my Pokémon to eat a delicious meal.</td><td>Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to hatch an Egg.</td><td>Nursey</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go shopping!</td><td>Market, Florist, Antique Shop</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to find a service that makes my Pokémon great!</td><td>Dojo, Beauty Salon, Café, Nursey</td><td>100-200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to get a good deal.</td><td>Raffle Shop, Market, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go to a place where Pokémon are.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a shop with a country look.</td><td>Florist, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go to a flashy shop.</td><td>Market, Raffle Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to go to a cute shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Nursey</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go to a shop with a cool and mature look.</td><td>Dojo, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can test my intuition?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Antique Shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to see the craftsmanship of a person in a shop.</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can enjoy window shopping?</td><td>Market, Florist</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can be less stressed?</td><td>Florist, Dojo, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can warm up?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there a place where I can lounge around?</td><td>Antique Shop, Florist, Café</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there a place where I can relax?</td><td>Florist, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Is there any place where boys will be thrilled?</td><td>Raffle Shop, Dojo, Market</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Is there any place where girls will be thrilled?</td><td>Beauty Salon, Café, Nursery</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>It's a wonderful avenue! Please take me to a shop you recommend!</td><td>Anywhere</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a male clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I want to go there... You know! There!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Take me somewhere! Anywhere!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>120</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>I've decided where I want to go! Now, please take me there!</td><td>Any shop with a male clerk</td><td>240</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I want to wander around the avenue. If there is a shop with a female clerk, I want to go there.</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>60</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Now, where do you think I want to go?</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Frankly, the place I want to go is there!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>120</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Take me where I want to go! With your intuition!</td><td>Any shop with a female clerk</td><td>240</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>I'm wondering about a record. I want to meet a person who is No. 1 in ???</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Do you know of any great shops that opened recently?</td><td>The most recently opened shop</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<trclass="a" >
<td>I want to challenge a record. Is there a person whose?? is X or more?</td><td>Shop with the clerk who has the highest in the subject matter</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
I want to wander around the avenue. There's only one person I like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. There's no one I especially like... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. I like a lot of people... Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to wander around the avenue. I'm not interested in liking someone. Is there anyone who understands such a feeling?<br />
I want to go to a shop where a reliable big brother or big sister is working.<br />
I want to go to a shop where a middle child is working. I bet that person would be very helpful.<br />
I want to go to a shop where a little brother or little sister is working.<br />
I want to go to a shop where an only child is working.<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of young female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of middle-aged female friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly male friends?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there anyone who has a lot of elderly female friends?<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring coolness as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring beauty as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring cuteness as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring cleverness as a selling point...<br />
I heard there is a shop featuring toughness as a selling point...<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would confess their feelings to someone they like?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know anyone who would wait for the person they like to approach them?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know a very meticulous person?<br />
I want to make friends. Do you know a very sloppy person?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is likely to be neat?<br />
I want to make friends. Is there a person whose room is messy?<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to make come true!<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who thinks a dream is something to give up.<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to follow no matter what?<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to create rather than follow?<br />
Is there a person who thinks rules are something to break rather than follow?<br />
Is there a person who thinks effort is more important than talent?<br />
Is there a person who thinks talent is more important than effort?<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a happy person who forgets a bad thing easily.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a serious person who dwells on a bad thing for a while.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by an impatient person.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a laid-back person.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a person who loves to chat.<br />
I want to go to a shop run by a good listener.<br />
Is there a tight-lipped person who keeps secrets?<br />
Is there a loose-tongued person who can't keep secrets?
</td><td>Shop with the clerk who matches those feelings</td><td>100-800</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<p>Additionally, people running through your Join Avenue will occasionally give you a souvenir. At first, the souvenirs are a bit small, like Potions, but as your Join Avenue levels up, better items such as Full Restores and Max Revives can be obtained. Information on the available items can be found in the chart below.</p>

<h3>Souveniers</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank unlocked</th><th>Items that can be obtained</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 1</td><td>Potion, Fresh Water, Dire Hit, Guard Spec., Nugget, Poké Ball, Repel, Heart Scale, Pearl</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rank 20</td><td>Super Potion</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 40</td><td>Hyper Potion, Soda Pop, Revive</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rank 50</td><td>Super Repel, Pearl String, Big Nugget</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 60</td><td>Max Potion, Lemonade, Ultra Ball</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Rank 70</td><td>Max Repel</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>Rank 80</td><td>Full Restore, Moo Moo Milk, Max Revive</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<p>While your shops level up, so does the Avenue itself. From levels 1-10, an event occurs every two levels in your Join Avenue. At levels 2 and 4, you get a new secretary. At level 6, you get to change the color of the roof of your Join Avenue; at level 8 you can assign fans to become your secretaries; and at level 10 you can change the name of your Avenue! At level 15, people can start opening the Nursery; and at Level 20, parades will start to occur in your Avenue. From then on, you'll start receiving special items as you level up.</p>

<h3>Ranks</h3>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Level</th><th>Popularity points gained</th><th>New features</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>0</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>250</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the building</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>350</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>450</td><td>A new secretary is added in the office of the bulding</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>550</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>650</td><td>Can now change the color of the ceiling in the avenue</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>750</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>850</td><td>Can assign standard people as secretaries</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>950</td><td>-</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>1000</td><td>Can change the name of the avenue</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>11-20</td><td>1000 per level</td><td>Level 15: Nursery opens up<br />Level 20: Activates a parade feature</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>21-50</td><td>1500 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>51-70</td><td>2000 per level</td><td>Obtain Stardust every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>71-100</td><td>3000 per level</td><td>Obtain Star Piece every level, Rare Candy every 10 levels, Comet Shard at Level 100</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h2>The Shops</h2>

<p>Remember, you only have enough slots for eight shops! You can replace shops, though. If you seem to be using a specific service much more than another service, I recommend adding a second shop of that service over the lesser-used one. In addition, the game from which the shop-owner comes from actually affects the items they sell, so choose wisely based on your needs! Many websites have full compilations of the items that these stores sell and how they vary based on level and game.</p>

<h3>The Beauty Salon</h3>
<p>Prices: Low (early products), High (later products)<br />
Usefulness: Competitive</p>

<p>This shop allows you to give your Pokemon haircuts, baths, and other fun beauty-related treatments. Unlike in GSC and HGSS, however, the haircuts given in the shop don't just make your Pokemon friendlier&mdash;you can also change their EVs, which is very helpful for competitive battling. Certain Make-Ups strip your Pokemon of their EVs, a trait which is listed on the Make-Ups themselves. Overall, this is a very helpful shop. I recommend leveling it up quickly if you like competitive battling.</p>

<h4>Beauty Salon Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black / Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White / White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Slow Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td><td>Slender Make-up<br />Brushing<br />Shampoo<br />Smile Cut</td><td>4000<br />1000<br />1500<br />2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Beauty Cut</td><td>2500</td><td>Royal Cut</td><td>2700</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Calm Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Warm Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Mellow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Gentle Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Warm Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Calm Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Slow Make-up</td><td>4000</td><td>Slender Make-up</td><td>4000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Slow Make-up 2<br />Warm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td><td>Gentle Make-up 2<br />Calm Make-up 2</td><td>8000<br />8000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Mellow Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td><td>Slender Make-up 2</td><td>8000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Gentle Make-up 3<br />Calm Make-up 3<br />Slender Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td><td>Mellow Make-up 3<br />Warm Make-up 3<br />Slow Make-up 3</td><td>20000<br />20000<br />20000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>The Caf&eacute;</h3>
<p>Prices: Very High<br />

<p>As opposed to the Beauty Salon stripping your EVs, the Cafe actually boosts them. Specific drinks give specific EVs, similar to the power drinks we've all come to love. This is another shop that you should level up quickly if you want to train Pokemon competitively, and goes along great with the Beauty Salon.</p>

<h4>Caf&eacute; Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black / Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White / White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch A</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Drink<br />Friendly Lunch<br />Power Lunch F</td><td>500<br />1000<br />36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td><td>Wonder Brunch</td><td>15000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td><td>Loyalty Meal</td><td>14000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch B</td><td>2000<br />36000</td><td>Friendly Combo<br />Power Lunch E</td><td>2000<br />36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Power Lunch D</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Power Lunch E</td><td>36000</td><td>Power Lunch C</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Power Lunch F<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu F</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td><td>Power Lunch A<br />Wonder Dessert<br />Off-Menu C</td><td>36000<br />45000<br />72000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Off-Menu E</td><td>72000</td><td>Off-Menu B</td><td>72000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Off-Menu D<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td><td>Off-Menu A<br />Wonder Dinner</td><td>72000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>The Dojo</h3>
<p>Prices: Very High<br />

<p>The Dojo functions very similarly to the Cafe, making a great companion store. If you want a certain boost that one doesn't have in stock, simply head over to the other! This shop also goes pairs well the Beauty Salon.</p>

<h4>Dojo Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Defense Lv4<br />Sp. Atk Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Def Lv4<br />Speed Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />Sp. Atk Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td><td>Training Lv1<br />HP Lv4<br />Attack Lv4</td><td>15000<br />6000<br />6000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>HP Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Defense Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Attack Lv8</td><td>12000</td><td>Speed Lv8</td><td>12000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Sp. Def Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Attack Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />HP Lv16<br />Speed Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td><td>Training Lv2<br />Defense Lv16<br />Sp. Atk Lv16</td><td>30000<br />26000<br />26000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Speed Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Attack Lv24</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Defense Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv24</td><td>36000</td><td>HP Lv24</td><td>36000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Defense Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>48000</td><td>Speed Lv32</td><td>48000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Training Lv3<br />HP Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Defense Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Attack Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td><td>Training Lv3<br />Sp. Def Lv32</td><td>45000<br />48000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Attack Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Speed Lv64</td><td>96000</td><td>Sp. Atk Lv64</td><td>96000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Sp. Def Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />HP Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Attack Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td><td>Training Lv4<br />Defense Lv64</td><td>60000<br />96000</td>
</tr>
</thead>
</table>

<h3>The Florist</h3>
<p>Prices: Low<br />
Usefulness: Competitive/Moneymaking</p>

<p>Unless you are a hardcore Dream World fan, this shop might be your only source of berries in the game! Certain berries are helpful for competitive movesets, such at the Liechi and Salac berries that are once again available after their dryspell in Black and White. Additionally, the Florist is a very good shop for making money; you can buy Mulch here, which can be sold for a high price to the Maniac in Milstraton City.</p>

<h4>Florist Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Black</th><th>Price</th><th>Black 2</th><th>Price</th><th>White</th><th>Price</th><th>White 2</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Rawst Berry x4<br />Cheri berry x4<br />Growth Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td><td>Chesto Berry x4<br />Pecha Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch</td><td>600<br />600<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Oran Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td><td>Aspear Berry x4</td><td>600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Stable Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Persim Berry x4<br />Growth Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />600<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Gooey Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td><td>Lum Berry x4<br />Sitrus Berry x4<br />Damp Mulch x2</td><td>800<br />800<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Chilan Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />1500</td><td>Razz Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>2000<br />15000</td><td>Haban Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td><td>Bluk Berry x4<br />Leppa Berry</td><td>800<br />1500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Kasib Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Colbur Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Papaya Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Babiri Berry x4</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Coba Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Tanga Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><<td>2000<br />400</td><td>Chople Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td><td>Charti Berry x4<br />Mulch x4</td><td>2000<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Yache Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Kebia Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>2000</td><td>Passho Berry x4</td><td>2000</td><td>Shuca Berry x4</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Petaya Berry x4<br />Occa Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Ganlon Berry x4<br />Wacan Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Liechi berry x4<br />Apicot Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td><td>Salac Berry x4<br />Rindo Berry x4</td><td>2000<br />2000</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Tamato Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td><td>Qualot Berry x4</td><td>3000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Hondew Berry x4<br />Grepa Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td><td>Pomeg Berry x4<br />Kelpsy Berry x4</td><td>3000<br />3000</td>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>The Market</h3>
<p>Prices: High, but lower than other sources<br />
Usefulness: Shopping</p>

<p>Whew, the Market! Remember the old Department Stores that sold almost everything? The Market is a bit like that! While some of the items are unable to be found elsewhere, such as the Old Gateau or the Ragecandybar, most of the items here are actually available elsewhere. Because of this, you're probably wondering why you even need this place. Well, here's your answer&mdash;the Market is like Costco, as you can buy things in bulk for cheap here! Having trouble with getting EV boosters? Go here! You can buy items such as the HP Set and Attack Set to get your fix of HP Ups and Proteins for cheap. But don't worry, you can buy the rest of the EV boosting drinks too!</p>

<h4>Market Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Water Set 1<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>2400<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 2<br />Milk Set 1<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />4800<br />6000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Battle Set A<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>6300<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set C<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4500<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set B<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>5850<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td><td>Battle Set D<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 3<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 1<br />Full Heal Set 1<br />Revive Set 1<br />Repel Set 1</td><td>4950<br />6300<br />7200<br />12000<br />10800<br />5400<br />13500<br />6300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Battle Set H<br />Battle Set DEther<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 2<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />12000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 3<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />18000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td><td>Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 2<br />Full Heal Set 2<br />Revive Set 2<br />Repel Set 2</td><td>99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />21600<br />10800<br />27000<br />12600</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 3<br />Full Heal Set 3<br />Revive Set 3<br />Repel Set 3</td><td>1000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />32400<br />16200<br />40500<br />18900</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set E<br />Battle Set A<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />6300<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Ragecandybar<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />HP Set<br />Battle Set G<br />Battle Set C<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4500<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Lava Cookie<br />Sp. Defense Set<br />Sp. Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set F<br />Battle Set B<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />8550<br />5850<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td><td>Old Gateau<br />Defense Set<br />Attack Set<br />Speed Set<br />Battle Set H<br />Battle Set D<br />Max Revive<br />PP Up<br />Ether<br />Honey Set 1<br />Water Set 4<br />Milk Set 4<br />Medicine Set 4<br />Full Heal Set 4<br />Revive Set 4<br />Repel Set 4</td><td>2000<br />99960<br />99960<br />99960<br />3150<br />4950<br />5000<br />12500<br />1500<br />6300<br />9600<br />24000<br />43200<br />21600<br />54000<br />25200</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>The Antique Shop</h3>
Usefulness: Moneymaking/Evolving</p>

<p>Speaking of making money, here is probably the most time efficient money-maker in the game, outside of grinding against the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin. You can buy different kinds of Stones, Rocks, and Boxes from the Antique Shop, which are appraised and opened by the clerk. Within the item you purchase is another item, which may or may not be worth more than the amount you bought the Stone, Rock, or Box for. At higher levels, you can buy better Stones, Rocks, and Boxes and get really good items from them! You can find Evolution-inducing items, Hard Stones, Heart Scales, and Fossils, but most importantly, you can find expensive items like Big Pearls, Rare Bones, and Big Mushrooms! You can sell these to Pok&eacute Marts or collectors, which makes you more money and allows you to buy even more surprises from the Antique Shop!</p>

<h4>Antique Shop Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Item</th><th>Price</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Chunk C Rank<br />Super Big Box</td><td>500<br />350</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Dirty Stone</td><td>200</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Chunk B Rank<br />Jagged Rock</td><td>750<br />300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Big Box</td><td>450</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Black Stone</td><td>300</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Chunk A Rank</td><td>1500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Ordinary Box<br />Rugged Rock</td><td>650<br />400</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Dingy Stone<br />Rough Rock</td><td>1500<br />500</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Chunk S Rank</td><td>2000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Polished Rock<br />Small Box</td><td>600<br />750</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>The Raffle Shop</h3>
<p>Prices: Free<br />
Usefulness: Rare Items</p>

<p>The Raffle Shop is just like it sounds&mdash;the clerk draws a random ticket, and gives you a free prize! At the beginning, you'll notice that you'll usually just get Berry Juices and Full Heals from this shop, but don't be discouraged! The Raffle Shop is actually quite helpful in its own accord. As the shop ranks up, so do your chances of getting better draws! Some valuable items from here include Master Balls, PP Ups, and PP Maxes, which are hard or impossible to obtain elsewhere.</p>

<h4>Raffle Shop Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Prize</th><th>Name</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>#1</td><td>Master Ball</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#2</td><td>Rare Candy</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#3</td><td>PP Max</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#4</td><td>PP Up</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#5</td><td>Max Revive</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#6</td><td>Max Elixir</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#7</td><td>Max Ether</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#8</td><td>Ultra Ball</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>#9</td><td>Full Heal</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>#10</td><td>Berry Juice</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h3>The Nursery</h3>
Usefulness: Breeding</p>

<p>Ah yes, the Nursery... You wait fifteen levels to unlock it, so it must be good, right? Well, it is good&mdash;but only to an extent. Unless you are hardcore breeding for a specific Pokemon, which is much easier in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, there isn't much purpose to the Nursery besides being a time saver. Sure, it's helpful for burning through as many Eggs as possible in one day, but otherwise, there's nothing here than can't be accomplished with a little time and a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body. Additionally, wild Pokemon in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are much easier to RNG abuse than eggs unlike previous games, adding to the issue that this shop is not very necessary for competitive Trainers.</p>

<h4>Nursery Items</h4>

<table class="sortable">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>Rank</th><th>Item</th><th>Price</th><th>Number of Uses</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="a">
<td>1</td><td>Warm Lv. 1</td><td>600</td><td>3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>2</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>3</td><td>Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>4</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>5</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td><td>Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>3<br />3<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>7</td><td>Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />3<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>8</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>1<br />1<br />1<br />3<nr />4<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr class="a">
<td>9</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>2<br />2<br />3<br />4<br />3</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>10</td><td>Warm Lv. 5<br />Warm Lv. 4<br />Warm Lv. 3<br />Warm Lv. 2<br />Warm Lv. 1</td><td>2500<br />2200<br />1800<br />1200<br />600</td><td>6<br />4<br />3<br /><br />2<br />1</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<h2>Now What?</h2>

<p>Get out there! Now that you've seen the benefits of Join Avenue and how easy it can be to level up your shops, why not work on your competitive Pokemon? Why not make a little dough? Good luck to those readers who wish to create the best possible Join Avenue they can. Now get out there, and trade, trade, trade!</p>
uploaded http://www.smogon.com/oi/join_avenue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)