Jolanda's new and fresh prrrutty shop

Welcome!

Let me introduce myself. My name's Jolanda. You may either call me Jolanda or Miilanda. I live in the Netherlands and thus Dutch is my native language, not English. Excuse me if I type something in poor English. Besides I live in GMT+1. Keep that in mind if we are going to trade.

Game:
Pokémon X
Name:
Jolanda
Trainer ID:
Friend Code:
2723-8741-8460

Rules
  • No hacks.
  • Don't scam.
  • Be nice.
  • Kitties.

Wants

• Foreign flawless male Pokémon. No English.
  • Carvanha (♀) - Any nature with Speed Boost ability
  • Wooper (♀) - Any nature with Unaware ability

Notes
  • I offer sixth generation Pokémon in my shop.
  • I was a former third generation RNGer and XD/Colosseum SRer. I can also RNG on fourth and fifth generation. Just ask. I do not know all kinds of RNG, though.
  • I'll only use your Pokémon for my own breeds. I'll not use them in battles or redistribute. You can do whatever you want with my Pokémon. I can't do anything anyway.
  • You may offer me anything, but the Pokémon I wanted the most are foreign (semi) flawless male Pokémon of any egg group.

Last edited:
#001 Bulbasaur

• Timid / Modest
  • Chlorophyll
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Amnesia

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Timid)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Modest)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Bulbasaur with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female and I will not rebreed for mixed Bulbasaur.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#004 Charmander

• Modest
  • Blaze
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Charmander with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female and I will not rebreed for mixed Charmander.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#007 Squirtle

• Modest
  • Rain Dish
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Yawn

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Squirtle with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female.

#037 Vulpix

• Timid / Modest
  • Drought / Flash Fire
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Spite, Disable

Stock
1 ♂ / 6 ♀
(Timid, Drought)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀
(Timid, Drought, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
0 ♂ / 2 ♀
(Timid, Flash Fire)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀
(Modest, Drought)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀
(Modest, Flash Fire)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Vulpix with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for male.

#060 Poliwag

• Bold / Modest
  • Swift Swim
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Mist, Haze, Encore

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Bold)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Modest)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Poliwag with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#090 Shellder

• Jolly
  • Skill Link
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Rock Blast, Rapid Spin, Screech, Barrier

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Shellder with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#116 Horsea

• Modest
  • Sniper / Swift Swim
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Outrage, Water Pulse, Disable, Signal Beam

Stock
0 ♂ / 1 ♀ (Sniper)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Swift Swim)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Horsea with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#123 Scyther

• Adamant
  • Technician
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Endure, Reversal

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Scyther with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#133 Eevee

• Timid
  • Run Away
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Yawn, Stored Power, Curse

Stock
0 ♂ / 2 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Eevee with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female.

--------------------------------------------

#133 Eevee

• Bold
  • Anticipation / Adaptability / Run Away
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Adaptability)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Run Away)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Eevee with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female.

#133 Eevee

• Timid
  • Anticipation
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31

Stock
8 ♂ / 0 ♀

#133 Eevee

• Modest
  • Anticipation / Adaptability
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31

Stock
5 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Anticipation)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Adaptability)

#151 Chikorita*

• Calm
  • Overgrow
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Ancient Power, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed

Stock
2 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Chikorita with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female.

* On Pokémon Colosseum, a third generation GameCube game, there is a Bayleef you can catch in any ball you like.

#154 Totodile*

• Adamant
  • Torrent
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Metal Claw

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Totodile with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female.

* On Pokémon Colosseum, a third generation GameCube game, there is a Croconaw you can catch in any ball you like.

#173 Cleffa

• Modest / Calm / Bold
  • Magic Guard
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Misty Terrain, Belly Drum

Stock
2 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Modest)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Calm)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Bold)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Cleffa with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for male and I will not breed for mixed Cleffa.

#175 Togepi

• Modest / Calm / Bold
  • Serene Grace
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift, Future Sight, Stored Power

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Modest)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Calm)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Bold)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Togepi with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female.

#179 Mareep

• Modest
  • Static
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Agility, Screech, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (31/31/31/31/31/31)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Mareep with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#207 Gligar

• Adamant / Impish
  • Immunity
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Ability, Baton Pass, Cross Poison, Double Edge

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Gligar with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#227 Skarmory

• Impish / Careful
  • Sturdy
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Pursuit, Drill Peck

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀
(Impish)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀
(Careful)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Skarmory with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#246 Larvitar

• Adamant / Jolly / Careful
  • Guts
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Iron Head, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Stealth Rock

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Larvitar with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for mixed Larvitar.

#252 Treecko

• Adamant
  • Unburden / Overgrow
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Crunch, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Grass Whistle

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Unburden)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Overgrow)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Treecko with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female and I will not breed for mixed Treecko.

#255 Torchic

• Jolly / Adamant
  • Speed Boost
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Baton Pass, Agility, Night Slash, Endure

Stock
7 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Torchic with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female and I will not breed for mixed Torchic.

#286 Shroomish

• Jolly
  • Quick Feet
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg move: Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Wake-Up Slap, Charm

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Shroomish with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#303 Mawile

• Adamant
  • Intimidate
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg move: Fire Fang

Stock
3 ♂ / 0 ♀

0 ♂ / 1 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Mawile with different nature, ability and egg moves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

#371 Bagon

• Adamant/Jolly
  • Rock Head
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg move: Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Adamant)
0 ♂ / 2 ♀ (Jolly)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Bagon with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for mixed Bagon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

#389 Chimchar

• Jolly
  • Iron fist
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg move: Thunder Punch, Focus Punch, Encore, Fake Out

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Chimchar with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female and I will not breed for mixed Chimchar.

#443 Gible

• Jolly
  • Sand Veil / Rough Skin
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Iron Head, Outrage

Stock
0 ♂ / 2 ♀ (Sand Veil)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Rough Skin)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Gible with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for mixed Gible.

#459 Snover

• Quiet
  • Snow Warning
  • 31/31/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Leech Seed, Avalanche, Seed Bomb, Growth

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Snover with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#509 Purrloin

• Timid
  • Prankster
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Foul Play, Encore, Yawn, Charm

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Prankster, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀ (Limber, 31/31/31/31/31/31)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Purrloin with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#656 Froakie

• Timid
  • Protean
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg move: Toxic Spikes

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Protean)
0 ♂ / 0 ♀ (Torrent)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Froakie with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for female and I will not breed for mixed Froakie.

#659 Bunnelby

• Adamant
  • Huge Power
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg move: Spikes, Rollout, Defense Curl

Stock
0 ♂ / 1 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Bunnelby with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#667 Litleo

• Timid
  • Chlorophyll
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Entrainment, Fire Spin, Yawn

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Litleo with different nature, ability and egg moves. I will not breed for male.

#690 Skrelp

• Calm
  • Poison Point
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Haze

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Skrelp with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#704 Goomy

• Calm / Modest
  • Gooey / Sap Sipper / Hydration
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Acid Armor, Counter

Stock
1 ♂ / 0 ♀
(Calm, Gooey, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀
(Calm, Sap Sipper, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀
(Modest, Hydration, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀
(Modest, Gooey)
1 ♂ / 0 ♀
(Modest, Gooey, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀
(Modest, Sap Sipper)
0 ♂ / 1 ♀
(Modest, Sap Sipper, 31/31/31/31/31/31)

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Goomy with different nature, ability and egg moves.

#714 Noibat

• Timid
  • Infiltrator / Frisk
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Switcheroo, Tailwind

Stock
0 ♂ / 0 ♀

Breedable upon request. Feel free to ask if you want me to breed Noibat with different nature, ability and egg moves.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the gligar the skarmory and the mawile I've got a gengar flectchling and dratini to offer inbox if interested

Future projects
[Note to myself]

[HG]
Clefable

• Modest / Calm / Bold / Adamant / Brave / Quiet
  • Magic Guard
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Misty Terrain, Belly Drum

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HG]
Chansey / Blissey

• Modest / Calm / Bold
  • Natural Cure
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Counter, Endure

Aromatherapy < Clefairy
Seismic Toss < Mawile < Mankey lvl 17
Counter < Breloom lvl 25
Endure < Pachirisu lvl 17

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HG]
Dragonite

• Adamant / Jolly / Mild / Calm / Modest / Naive / Rash / Careful
  • Multiscale
Comes with these egg moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet, Haze

Extreme Speed < Dratini
Dragon Pulse < Kingdra (+)
Auqa Jet < (+)
Haze < Quagsire (+)

[Colosseum]
Meganium

• Calm
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Giga Drain BW only (?test)

[Colosseum]
Typhlosion

• Timid
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Reversal, Double Kick

Extrasensory < Vulpix
Flare Blitz < Flareon / Blaziken / Infernape
Reversal < (+)
Double Kick < Jolteon / Blaziken / Diggersby

[Colosseum]
Feraligatr

• Jolly
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31

[X]
Staraptor

• Jolly / Adamant
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Double Edge, Pursuit, Revenge, Steel Wing

Double Edge < Togetic
Pursuit < Skarmory egg
Revenge < Farfetch'd < Zangoose 26 / Weavile / Bouffalant 26 / Oshawott 25
Steel Wing < Skarmory

[X]
Leafeon

• Jolly / Impish / Adamant
  • Chlorophyll
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31

[B2]
Umbreon

• Calm
  • Synchronize
  • 31/x/31/x/31/31
Comes with these tutor moves: Foul Play, Heal Bell, Snore, Spite

All tutor moves

[DPPt]
Scizor

• Jolly
  • Technician
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31
Comes with these tutor moves: Bug Bite, Knock Off, Super Power, Tail Wind

All tutor moves

[X]
Heracross

• Carefull
  • Guts (?)
  • 31/31/31/x/31/31 (?)
Moves:
Rest
Sleep Talk
Bulk Up
Pin Missle (Relearner)

new set

[BW/X]
Mandibuzz

• Bold/Ipmish
  • Overcoat
  • 31/x/31/x/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Foul play, Knock off, Mean Look, Scary Face

Foul play < Honchkrow
Knock off < Farfetch'd
Mean Look < Murkrow
Scary Face < Aerodactyl

[X]
Sharpedo

• Adamant / Naughty
  • Speed Boost
  • 31/31/31/x - 31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Double Edge, Trash

[X]
Quagsire

• Relaxed
  • Unaware
  • 31/31/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Ancient Power, Body Slam, Curse, Recover

[X]
Houndoom

• Naive
  • Flash Fire
  • 31/31/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Counter

Destiny Bond < Smeargle < Sketch Haunter Vic. Road
Pursuit < Absol
Sucker Punch < Absol
Counter < Blaziken

Last edited:
Lol, xD I wasn't done yet. Oh, well... Can anyone move the post? xD

And with this post I want to say I am open!

CMT for a poliwag, modest would just be great. I know my stuff is English, but I can't do very much about that...

CMT for the modest male horsea .

Also have murkrow, vullaby, honedge not listed yet :p , quoted me if you are interesting

Interested in poliwag.

Can offer you perfect 5IV:
Absol adamant super luck
Ferroseed relaxed iron barbs gyro ball, leech seed, spikes, stealth rock – 0 speed
Elekid jolly dynamic punch, ice punch, fire punch, cross chop
Mawile adamant bite, sucker punch, ice fang, fire fang - 0 speed

Items:
Life Orb
Choice Scarf
White herb
Mental herb

Interested in:

Bold Swift Swim Poliwag
Modest Swift Swim Horsea
Modest Charmander(if HP Ice is available)

Please see my thread(I have a Shiny male Japanese Togepi, among other stuff), and also note that I have a list of wants after Bank is opened. If you can RNG something from that list for me I would offer multiple Pokes.

Last edited:
I am interested in Mareep and Bunnelby

I can offer you:
- 5x31 Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet and Superpower
- 5x31 Timid Caterpie (any ability)
- 5x31 Adamant Shroomish with Bullet Seed and Spore (any ability)
- 5x31 Jolly Hustle Delibird with Ice Shards and Ice Punch
- 5x31 jolly Regenerator or HA-Mienfoo
- 5x31 Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- 5x31 Timid Gastly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)