Pet Mod JolteMons (Complete) [Random Battle is Leader's Choice]

Name: Unbreakable
Effect: This Pokémon is immune to Fighting-type moves, and when targetted by one, the attacker is damaged for 1/8th of its maximum HP.
Permanent: No
Mold Breaker: Yes
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :cloyster: :steelix: :bastiodon: :avalugg:
Justification: Let Avalugg be viable. Steelix and Bastiodon also appreciate the Fighting weakness turning into an immunity.

Name: Echo Chamber
Effect: If another Pokémon on the field uses a sound move, this Pokémon immediately uses that same move afterwards.
Mold Breaker: No
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :wigglytuff: :exploud: :chatot: :primarina: :toxtricity:
Justification: Dancer is cool, but there just aren't enough dance moves for it to be usable in singles. Sound moves are a bit more common, so here's this. This is definitely broken in doubles lol

Name: Status Quo
Effect: This Pokémon ignores the attacker's Ability if it would affect the success or damage of the incoming move.
Adaptability, Aerilate, Analytic, Corrosion, Dark Aura, Defeatist, Dragon's Maw, Fairy Aura, Flare Boost, Flower Gift, Galvanize, Gorilla Tactics, Guts, Huge Power, Hustle, Infiltrator, Iron Fist, Libero, Light Power, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Mega Launcher, Minus, Neuroforce, Normalize, Overclock, Pixilate, Plus, Power Spot, Punk Rock, Pure Power, Reckless, Refrigerate, Rivalry, Sand Force, Scrappy, Sheer Force, Slow Start, Sniper, Solar Power, Stakeout, Steelworker, Steely Spirit, Strong Jaw, Technician, Tinted Lens, Tough Claws, Toxic Boost, Transistor, Unaware, Unseen Fist, Water Bubble
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :slowbro: :lapras: :shuckle: :regirock: :regice: :registeel: :lickilicky: :dusknoir: :audino-mega: :oranguru:
Justification: Defensive Mold Breaker! Lets these Pokémon answer certain sweepers that rely on their Abilities for their damage output, like Flapple, Mega Mawile, Gourgeist, and Melmetal. Name is weird but relatively flavour-neutral, same as Mold Breaker.

Name: Plus / Minus
Effect: If the user is on the field while another Pokémon has the Ability Plus or Minus, its Sp. Attack stat is boosted by 50%. When another Pokémon makes contact with a Pokémon with Plus, the attacker's Ability is replaced with Minus. When another Pokémon makes contact with a Pokémon with Minus, the attacker's Ability is replaced with Plus.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: Current distribution + :electrode: :porygon2: :magnezone: :xurkitree:
Justification: Plus and Minus are now a weird little sidegrade to Mummy. Getting rid of your opponent's Ability is nice, and when you do that you also get to boost your own Sp. Attack! Since most contact moves are physical, your opponent most likely won't be able to benefit from the Ability at all, and you'll get to take advantage of the Sp. Attack boost, especially on slower Pokémon like Ampharos and Porygon2. Bulkier Magnezone and Ampharos sets can also pivot with Volt Switch immediately, dealing extra damage and leaving your opponent without an Ability.
Name: Parting Gift
Effect: When the holder faints, the next Pokémon to switch in has its highest stat boosted one stage.
Can Be Knocked Off: Yes
Ignored by Klutz: Yes
Fling Power & Effect: 30, none
Justification: Potentially useful on suicide leads to keep momentum up. Also useful on anything running Healing Wish.

Name: Warp Engine
Effect: If Trick Room activates while the holder is on the field, the holder immediately switches out. Consumed after use.
Fling Power & Effect: 30, confuses the target
Justification: Lets you set Trick Room and pivot to an abuser at the same time, but only once.

Name: Safety Policy
Effect: If the holder is affected by entry hazards upon switching in, its Defense and Sp. Def sharply rise, and the item is consumed.
Fling Power & Effect: 80, none
Justification: An alternative to Heavy-Duty Boots. Only works once, but can make certain Pokémon very difficult to break. Pokémon with Simple in particular can triple their defenses just by switching in while hazards are up, granting Pokémon like Bibarel and Swoobat an actual chance to set up in a higher-tier environment.
:sm/zarude: :sm/zarude-dada:
Name: Zarude | Zarude-Dada
Type: Grass / Dark
Abilities: Natural Cure (Zarude) | Parental Bond (Zarude-Dada)
New Moves: None
Removed Moves: None
Justification: Natural Cure over Leaf Guard is a tiny bump for standard Zarude, essentially making it an even better status absorber even if you choose not to run Jungle Healing. Zarude-Dada, though, picks up an extremely nice new Ability in Parental Bond. Fun fact: Zarude and Mega Kangaskhan have uncannily similar stats. Zarude, however, lacks the things that broke Mega Kangaskhan (Seismic Toss and to a much lesser extent Power-Up Punch), so instead Parental Bond is mostly a damage increase for it, one that it very much appreciates. Regular Zarude can stay comfortably in its present UU niche, while Zarude-Dada could legitimately break into OU.

:sm/celesteela:
Name: Celesteela
Type: Steel / Flying
Abilities: Beast Boost / Flare Boost (Hidden)
New Moves: Aeroblast, Thunderbolt
Justification: Celesteela is in a bit of a weird place. Its stats and typing are great, but its lack of recovery and strong Flying-type moves put it in an awkward spot compared to Corviknight and Skarmory. This aims to give it a niche as a more offensive Pokémon. Flare Boost is great as flavour, since it's a giant rocket, while Aeroblast finally gives it a better Flying STAB than Air Slash. Thunderbolt is a fun new coverage option alongside the Flamethrower it already has.

:sm/klinklang:
Name: Klinklang
Type: Steel
Abilities: Overclock / Levitate / Clear Body (Hidden)
New Moves: Superpower, Lightning Lance, High Horsepower, Overheat, Spikes
Justification: Klinklang has one of the best set-up moves in the game, but it's held back by its lack of coverage and generally useless Abilities. All of that is fixed now. Superpower and High Horsepower offer useful physical coverage alongside Gear Grind and an Electric move, while Lightning Lance is a stronger physical Electric move than Wild Charge, and Overheat can be a one-use nuke for low-Sp. Def Steels. Overheat, Superpower, and Lightning Lance are all boosted by Overclock, while Levitate negates one of its weaknesses and protects it against Spikes damage - and speaking of which, it can set Spikes now, too. On Levitate sets, run Electro Ball instead of Wild Charge, it'll hit harder after a Shift Gear and lets you murder physical counters.

:sm/drapion:
Name: Drapion
Type: Poison / Dark
Abilities: Stakeout / Sniper / Merciless (Hidden)
New Moves: Jaw Lock, Parting Shot
Justification: Drapion's always needed a bit of a power boost, and Stakeout might be just the ticket. It combines very well with Jaw Lock and Pursuit, putting your opponent in a tense situation whether or not they switch out - you might get trapped if you don't switch, but you might lose something to Pursuit if you do, or the incoming Pokémon might get smashed by a Stakeout-boosted move otherwise. Parting Shot makes Jaw Lock more usable, because if you predict wrong and end up in an unfavourable situation, you can still use that to escape.

Last edited:
:swsh/Audino-mega:
Name: Audino-Mega
Type: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Fairy Aura
New Moves: Moonblast, Counterspell
Removed Moves: none
Justification: Mega Audino is a decent looking mon at first. great bulk, good coverage, proper healing in the buffed Life Dew, setup in Calm Mind and status removal in Heal Bell... and then you look at the useless ability and immediately dismiss it. let's fix that.
Fairy Aura gives it a way of boosting its typically-mediocre damage output, at least with Fairy attacks. Moonblast and Counterspell give it good Fairy STABs to use instead of Dazzling Gleam. those aside, it really doesn't need that many new tools to be usable.

:swsh/sawsbuck: :swsh/sawsbuck-summer: :swsh/sawsbuck-autumn: :swsh/sawsbuck-winter:
Name: Sawsbuck-Spring | Sawsbuck-Summer | Sawsbuck-Autumn | Sawsbuck-Winter
Type: Normal/Grass | Fire/Grass | Ghost/Grass | Ice/Grass
Abilities: Flower Veil, Sap Sipper, Serene Grace (Spring) | Chlorophyll, Sap Sipper, Flash Fire (Summer) | Cursed Body, Sap Sipper, Merciless (Autumn) | Slush Rush, Sap Sipper, Fluffy (Winter)
New Moves: Grassy Glide, Close Combat, High Horsepower (All) | Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Will-o-Wisp (Summer) | Poltergeist, Phantom Force, Will-o-Wisp (Autumn) | Icicle Crash, Ice Shard (Winter)
Removed Moves:
Justification: Sawsbuck gets appropriate types for each season. Something should be made of its gimmick beyond aesthetics.

:sm/lycanroc: :sm/lycanroc-midnight: :sm/lycanroc-dusk:
Name: Lycanroc-Midday | Lycanroc-Midnight | Lycanroc-Dusk
Type: Rock/Normal | Rock/Dark | Rock/Fighting
Abilities: Technician, Sand Rush, Steadfast (Midday) | Intimidate, Guts, No Guard (Midnight) | Tough Claws, Defiant, Justified (Dusk)
New Moves: Extreme Speed (Midday) | Head Smash, Knock Off (Midnight)
Removed Moves:
Justification: Something to set these guys apart from each other rather than Dusk being strictly superior to both other forms. Midday gains Technician to boost the power of Accelerock and Normal type for STAB Extreme Speed. Midnight gets Intimidate to help with its bulk issues and the Dark type is self-explanatory. Dusk gains the Fighting type due to its "ferocious fighting spirit".

Name: Spike Cannon
Power: 20
Accuracy: 100
PP: 15
Category: Physical
Type: Water
Effect: Sharp spikes are shot at the target in rapid succession. They hit two to five times in a row.
Priority: 0
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): Protect
Potential Pokémon With This Move: Current distribution + Corsola-Galar and Cursola
Justification: All of the Pokemon that learn this move are Water type, yet it's Normal for some reason. This is mainly to give Cloyster a multi-hit Water type move.

Name: Love Bomb
Accuracy: 90
PP: 5
Category: Special
Type: Fairy
Effect: Power increases by 20 for each activate teammate.
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): Protect, Bullet
Potential Pokémon With This Move: All Fairy type move Pokemon + any Pokemon that has a Fairy type alternate form.
Justification: Thought this would be a fun and fitting idea for Fairy's "ultimate" move like how Dragon has Draco Meteor and Steel has Steel Beam. Obviously, the drawback is that it gets weaker with each fainted Pokemon.

Name: Flintspike
Power: 70
PP: 20
Type: Rock
Effect: The user attacks the target with a sharp piece of flint. If the target is Steel type, the move is super-effective and has a 10% chance to burn.
Flags: Protect
Potential Pokemon With This Move: Golem line (both), Onix line, Rolycoly line, Roggenrola line, Rockruff line, Larvitar line, Dwebble line, Aron line
Justification: A decently-powered accurate move for Rock types. The secondary effect comes from the fact that flint creates sparks (and fire) when it strikes steel.

Name: Magma Armor
Effect: Current effect + The Pokemon takes 50% less damage from Ice and Water type moves and takes no damage from hail.
Permanent (Yes or No): No
Mold Breaker (Yes or No): Yes
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: Current distribution + Turtonator, Heatran
Justification: This ability needs a buff. The idea came from Magcargo's Pokedex entry that states that water is vaporized on contact, and from Magma Armor's existing effect. But the true boon in this ability may be in supporting hail teams, as it allows these Pokemon to cover their teammate's weaknesses while not being harmed by the hail themselves.

Name: Unnverve
Effect: Prevents the opposing Pokemon from using food-based items. So the current effect, but also prevents Leftovers (but not Black Sludge), Seeds, and Herbs from being used.
Mold Breaker (Yes or No): No
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: Current distribution
Justification: Unnerve needs something to make it a bit less situational. Stopping all food-based items gives it more utility.;

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
:sm/metagross:
Name: Metagross
Type: Steel/Psychic
Abilities: Clear Body / Iron Fist
New Moves
:
Removed Moves:
Justification: How do we not have an Iron Fist Pokemon with Meteor Mash yet?
Just a heads up, but Metagross already gets Iron Fist in this mod :p I recommend always using cntrl + F on our Spreadsheet to check what additions a mon might have in case you are planning on an adjustment, sinc this allows you to see all that was given to that specific mon

Name: Umbreon
Changes: New ability : Poison Heal (remplaces Synchronize), Gains Clear Smog, Knock Off and Sludge Bomb
Justification: First of all Umbreon was thought to be a poison type before dark type existed (we can know it thanks to the Space World 1997 demo). The second reason is that this Eevelution really struggles, forced to use Wish+Protect to heal itself. Clear Smog and Sludge Bomb are here because these are moves given to poison type pokémon (so it stays logic with what I want to do with this buff) and can give Umbreon less passiveness. I finally added Knock Off to him because a dark-type pokémon wothout Knock Off is like a grass-type without any way to heal itself.

Name: Decidueye
Changes: Gains Thousand Arrows and First Impression
Justification: Decidueye is an archer, so giving it Tousand Arrows is quite evident. The pokedex also tells " Decidueye can nock and fire an arrow at an enemy in a tenth of a second, so its battles are decided in the blink of an eye." and it made me think about First Impression. Thousand Arrows would become a really powerfull coverage with SD based sets and First Impression gives another really usefull priority to its toolbox. These buffs can ben really useful for it because of its loss of Decidium-Z.

Name: Mimikyu
Changes: Gains Poltergeist and Enchanted Punch
Justification: Mimikyu as suffered so much nerf ... he deverses so much more. Poltergeist and Enchanted Punch are now real stabs. I submited another buff for him in "items" but these two buffs are independant one from the other.

Name: Ledian
Changes: Becomes Bug/Fighting type
Justification: Combined with the new ability I'm going to talk about later, Ledian can become finally usable after all this years. I also based myself from the combative aspect of this pokemon to give him this new typing (and it would be really sad to not have any strong stab event after his buffs ...). I forgot that Ice Punch would be broken with this ability so I removed it (so Ledian can still use this ability to gain a huge buff).

New ability: Expanding Brain
Owner: :orbeetle:(remplaces Telepathy)
Effect: Same effects than Psychic Terrain, but permanantly as long as the owner is alive.
Advantages: Combinated with Psychic Terrain, Orbeetle can now deal really good damages with Expanding Force. This Pokémon has always been unusable, giving it this ability would make it really funny to play.
Justification: This ability is a reference to the Expanding Brain meme (yeah I know everyone guessed it ...) and to the fact Orbeetle is knowned for its big brain.

New ability: Thousand Punches
Owner: :ledian:(remplaces Early Bird)
Effect: This Pokemon's punch moves become multi-hit moves that hit fourtimes. The second, third and last hit have their damages reduced of 33%. Does not affect punch moves that hit multiple times. Nullifies the effect if it has less than 50% to occur.
Advantages: Finally a usable Ledian ... Power-Up Punch (and probably Protective Pads) are going to be it's principal ace. Event with a pitiful 35 in attack, Ledian will be able to really become a danger.
Justification: One again, it is from the pokedex : "In battle, it throws punches with all four arms. The power of each individual blow is piddly, so it aims to win by quantity rather than quality. ". I think this is quite obvious to know from where this ability comes.
I modified it to still make Power-Up Punch usable on it AND removing the haxx with Ice Punch.

New ability: Christmas Magic
Owner: :delibird:(remplaces Insomnia)
Effect: This Pokemon's Attack, Special Attack and Speed are doubled during Hail.
Advantages: Thanks to this new ability, Delibird becomes usable too! It's horrible stats are now enough to threaten many Pokemon thanks to it's quite efficient offensive type and coverage options like Drill Run.
Justification: Well, Filled Hood was too hard to code, so I think this is much more easy to code and it still makes Delibird much stronger than before. Once again there is no real need to explain what this ability comes from.

Name: Jaw Lock (adjustment)
65 BP, 80 Acc, 24 PP
Type: Dark:
Effect: Same Effect than Magma Storm or Wrap
Flags: Same than before
Potential Pokémon with this move: :drednaw: :crawdaunt: :arbok: :carnivine: :eelektross: :feraligatr: (but with his new buffs I don't think this is a good idee ...) :granbull: :gumshoos: :huntail: :mightyena: :durant: :guzzlord: :Lycanroc-Midnight:
Justification: This move sucks, and giving it much more utility like this is a better thing for it. Pokémon like Arbok or Gumshoos are still really bad, but I think this is a good beginning to buff them.

Name: Snore (Adjustment)
50 BP, 100 Acc, 16 PP (8 if this is too strong)
Type: Normal
Effect: The user doesn't need to be asleep anymore, 20% to flinch the target, heal the user of 25% of it's max HP.
Flags: Same than before
Potential Pokémon with this move: there is more than enough potential users for this move. No need to add anything here (but we can delete it for some Pokémon if this is too strong).
Justification: Yeah I like to buff useless moves. Now this can be the first healing move not affected by Taunt AND wich do not need to deal enough damages to heal yourself effectively. We can figure the user takes a micro-nap, allowing him to snore some seconds before woking up.

Item name: Light Ball :light_ball:
Changes: If Mimikyu, ATK and SPA are boosted 1.3x
Justification: Mimikyu really struggles in strategy because of Life Orb damages combined with Disguise and its lack of power on its attacks. Being able to deal the same damages without more self-damage would be really a good thing for it. I decided this buff because of the fact that Mimikyu tris to copy Pikachu, so it wouldn't be stupid ti think it could try to copy this too.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new Here, so most of these may suck.
Abilities
Name
: Ethereal Fist
Effect: Punching Moves Become Special and gain a 1.2 power boost
Permanent? No
Mold Breaker? No
Potential Pokémon With This Ability
: Same distribution as in Sylvemons+Blissey (Replaces healer)
Justification: One of My favorite Abilities from Sylvemons and I really want it back! I'm not too sure what else to give it to, which is why I'm leaving most of the distribution up to Council. Also I'm giving this to Blissey because that's slightly relevant to a certain item...

Ability Name: Rivalry
Effect: When a Pokémon with Rivalry uses an attack, the attack's power is raised by 25% if the target and the user are the same gender. This Ability no longer lowers attack power if the target and the user are different genders.
Permanent? No
Mold Breaker? No
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: Current Distribution+ Meowstic, Duraludon, Corviknight Line (Replaces Unnerve), Basculin (Maybe), Zangoose and Seviper (For Flavor Purposes), and Huntail.
Justification: This hopefully Makes rivalry less garbage. It's still an extremely niche ability, but now you don't have to worry about power drops. I can see someone using rivalry if someone REALLY needed that sweet power boost on earthquake for a physical nidoking set.
Adjustments
Name
: Landorus-Incarnate
Type: Ground/Flying
Abilities: Sand Force (Hidden Ability: Competitive)
New Moves: Hurricane, and Air Slash (All of these moves are also added to Therian Landorus. Please remove if these are too powerful).
Removed Moves: None lol
Justification: I'm removing the one thing I feel like was making Landorus-Incarnate broken in the first place. Now with Competitive, it not only sort of matches it's other trio members, it can also counter it's own therian form! :)

Name: Wobbuffet
Type: Psychic/Fighting(?)
Abilities: Shadow Tag (Telepathy is removed)
New Moves: Taunt, Metal Burst, and Torment
Note: All of these changes apply to Wynaut as well.
Justification: Joltemons Ubers When?

Items
Name
: Lucky Punch
Effect: If held by a Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, the user's critical hit ratio is raised by two stages.
Can Be Knocked Off? Yes
Ignored by Klutz? Yes (Unless the Holder is a Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey)
Fling Power & Effect
: 60 BP (Always crits and has a 1/256 chance of increasing in base power).
Justification: This is so Lucky Punch can see usage outside of Chansey dropping eviolite. In reality, the main reason is to make offensive Blissey sets a little less...memey.

Name: Distress Glass
Effect: The Holder's Special Attack is increased by 30% (change to 20% if this is too strong), but it can't use the same move twice in a row.
Can Be Knocked Off? Yes
Ignored by Klutz? Yes
Fling Power
: 10 BP
Justification: Another Thing From Joltemons I enjoyed! This is made primarily for the choice item users who hate being locked.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
A Move

Name
: Bubble (Pre-existing move)
40 BP, 100 Acc, 48 PP
Type: Water
Effect: Usually moves first (+1 priority). Old effect removed.
Flags: None
Priority: +1
Potential Pokémon with this move: Current distribution
Justification: Bubble is redundant with Water Gun since both are Special 40 BP Water moves, so a single-hit Priority Special move will bring an interesting niche among Water-type. Water Shuriken is also Special Priority Water, albeit this one is multi-hit and is very flavor specific, wheras Bubble is more applicable.

Abilities

Name
: Nemesis
Effect: On switch-in or on Turn 1 of the battle, neither the user or the facing opponent can switch away for one turn, and prevent use of moves and Abilities that forcefully switch either Pokémon out.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :zangoose:, :seviper:, :cacturne:, :gengar-mega: (over Shadow Tag), :falinks:
Justification: A maneuver that can help out with revenge killing, but runs risk with unable to switch away for one turn.

Name: Justified (Pre-existing Ability)
Effect: If hit by a Dark-type move, the user’s Attack will raise by 1 stage. Grants immunity to Dark-type moves.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: Current distribution + :golett: :golurk:
Justification: Having immunity to Knock Off can be a big boon, as well as other Dark moves like Parting Shot and Sucker Punch. The Golett line will certainly benefit getting rid of one of it’s weaknesses as well.

3rd time's the charm
(*: not given to Trapinch)
:rs/trapinch: :rs/vibrava: :rs/flygon:
Name: Trapinch / Vibrava / Flygon
Type: Ground / Bug
Abilities: Levitate* / Sand Stream (on trapinch, Arena Trap becomes HA, replace sheer force.) / Tinted Lens*
New Moves: Twineedle, Sticky Web, Leech Life, Pursuit, Quiver Dance*, Power Gem*
Removed Moves: none!
Justification: THE coolest sylvemons resub. now sets sand, has super good STABs with Tinted Lens, has quiver dance to set-up on the special side, is super cool.

Name: Spectral Crush
Power: 90
PP: 16
Type: Ghost
Effect: Users user's Sp. Def stat as Sp. Atk in damage calculation.
Flags: none that i can think of
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :sableye: :cursola: :spiritomb: :dusknoir: :jellicent: :runerigus: (:cofagrigus:)
Justification: You know the passive, specially bulky ghost types? remove the passive. now they get a STAB that gos off their high stat.

Name: Intense Buzzing
Power: 100
Accuracy: 90
Type: Bug
Effect: 100% chance to lower the target's Special Defense by 1.
Flags: Sound
Potential Pokémon With This Move: Most pokemon with Bug Buzz, Bug types
Justification: its like better bug buzz.

:sm/garchomp-mega:
Name: Garchomp-Mega
Type: Dragon / Ground
Abilities: Frisk (Replaces Sand Force)
New Moves: none.
Removed Moves: none.
Justification: Frisk is kinda situational like Sand Force, but lets you reveal the foe's item, wich can be very useful. and ALOT less situational than Sand Force, wich is weather exclusive

:sm/necrozma:
Name: Necrozma
Type: Psychic / Dark
Abilities: Prism Armor / Tough Claws / Magic Bounce (HA)
New Moves: none.
Removed Moves: none.
Justification: WIP

Name: Shadow Tag
Effect: Whenever the user lands a status move, the target of the move becomes Trapped for 2 turns.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: Current distribution + :chandelure:,:gengar:,:runerigus::cofagrigus:,:mismagius:,:zoroark:,:dusknoir:
Justification: WIP

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:sm/spectrier: :sm/calyrex-shadow:
Name: Spectrier / Calyrex-Shadow
Type:

Abilities:
:Spectrier: Grim Neigh / Cursed Body
:Calyrex-shadow: As One / Cursed Body
New Moves:
:Spectrier::Calyrex-shadow: Extrasensory, Thunderbolt, Thunder
Removed Moves:
:Spectrier::Calyrex-shadow: Nasty Plot, Taunt
:Spectrier: Calm Mind
Justification: To fit with counterpart Glastrier. Removed set-up move to hopefully make Spectrier bearable in OU.
Name: Power Herb
Effect: Old effect + Holder's move that require a recharge turn don't require one. Single use.
Fling Power & Effect: Same as before
Justification: This way, some of the powerful nuke moves ala Giga Impact/Hyper Beam will have a way to be used.

Name: Blue Herb
Effect: Uses topsy-turvy on ther user when one stat stage is less than 0. Single use.
Fling Power & Effect: Same as White Herb
Justification: Basically a one time contrary. Enables cool set up options like Hammer Arm for speed or Overheat used as a NP clone.

Name: Stellar Performance
Power: 85
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 10
Category:

Type:

Effect: Sets the Lucky Chant effect on the user's team after hitting
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): Protect, Mirror
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :alcremie::mr. rime::mr. mime::audino::slowbro::hatterene::mismagius::mimikyu::togekiss::starmie::lunatone::solrock::wigglytuff::altaria::delcatty::orbeetle:
Justification: Getting crit sucks. Game Freak knew this and added Lucky Chant to help you not get crit, but too bad crits are so rare that it's useless. But if you slap it on a decent power move of a really good offensive typing? Now you're talking. Stellar Performance gives the likes of Alcremie, Mr. Mime, and Hatterene a better Fairy STAB move with the niche but useful side effect of preventing crits for 5 turns. This lets Calm Mind sweepers like Alcremie and Hatterene (and Mega Slowbro cuz we got rid of Shell Armor lol) set up more safely without worrying about a stray crit ruining their day, which comes especially handy in Calm Mind mirrors. Also helps your teammates for a bit, though that a lot more minor unless you're facing an Urshifu-R.

Name: Aromatic Mist
Power: --
Accuracy: --
PP: 20
Category:

Type:

Effect: Boosts the Attack and Special Defense of the user and its ally by 1 stage and sets Misty Terrain.
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): Authentic, Snatch
Potential Pokémon With This Move: Old Distribution + Everything that learns Misty Terrain, Everything that learns Meditate, :altaria::granbull::mimikyu::meganium::shaymin::roserade::vileplume::bellossom::calyrex:
Justification: Part 2 of making useless Doubles-oriented Gen 6 moves good by making them set a terrain, Aromatic Mist becomes the fabled +1 Atk/SpD move that Meditate should be while giving grounded users a better version of Safeguard to protect them from being statused by counterattacks as they try to set up or sweep. Can be absolutely terrifying on the likes of Mega Medicham, Mega Altaria, and Azumarill (and Mega Mawile if that's not broken), and it's super nice for Tsareena and Granbull in lower tiers. Also enables physical Hatterene, which we keep doing for some reason, since you get the bulk boost that Swords Dance doesn't give

Name: Rejection
Category:

Type:

Effect: +20 Power for every positive stat boost the target has. After dealing damage, the target's stat changes are removed
Potential Pokémon With This Move: Pokémon that learn Punishment (except for :landorus-therian: and :sableye:), :dusclops::runerigus::cofagrigus::palossand::froslass::trevenant::gardevoir::tsareena::nidoqueen::wormadam::salazzle::vespiquen::pyroar::mimikyu::banette:
Justification: A cool combination of Punishment and Clear Smog that gives a nice utility option to Pokemon like Palossand, Mandibuzz, and Vespiquen. Made it Ghost instead of Dark since a move with an effect like this should be blockable, like how Steel-types block Clear Smog and Taunt blocks Haze, so Normal-types can block this.

Name: Poison Dart
Power: 40
Accuracy: --
Category:

Type:

Effect: Usually goes first. Can't miss. 10% chance to poison the foe.
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :beedrill::nidoking::slowbro-galar::toxapex::arbok::ariados::dustox::nidoqueen::nihilego::seviper::tentacruel::venomoth::victreebel::scolipede::crobat::roserade::toxtricity::drapion::toxicroak::garbodor::qwilfish::skuntank::poipole::gliscor::sandslash::sandslash-alola::cacturne::vespiquen::breloom::decidueye::buzzwole::fearow::heracross::omastar:
Justification: Priority moves are cool, but when subbing one, you should be smart about what type you make it. With the right distribution, pretty much any type could work, but I think it's more interesting to looking at moves of poor offensive typings, like Bullet Punch. Poison Dart here is very similar to Bullet Punch in that Poison is a pretty bad offensive typing, but it's super effective against Fairy, which instantly makes it extremely relevant. This is especially true when you consider that one of the best offensive mons in the tier is Tapu Koko, a fast Fairy-type. This allows Pokémon like Nidoking (who also gets the Sheer Force boost on it), Toxicroak, and Drapion (who gets a priority move to go along with Merciless crits) to revenge kill Koko consistently, which is especially cool for Nidoking since it doesn't fear most Poison switch-ins like Landorus or Ferrothorn. This move being walled by Steel-types is still something to consider, so you have to be smart about using it, but overall, I think a Poison-type priority could be super interesting.
Name: Micle Berry
Effect: At 1/2 HP or less, this Pokémon's moves have perfect accuracy until it switches out. Single use.
Can Be Knocked Off (Yes or No): Yes
Ignored by Klutz (Yes or No): Yes
Fling Power & Effect: 10
Justification: Okay, so I was coding a few days ago and I think I found the worst beneficial item in the game: Micle Berry. It's a pinch berry for accuracy, which is already kinda bad but still fine. Except it gets so, so much worse. You see, instead of boosting your accuracy by 1 stage like a normal pinch berry, the Micle Berry instead makes your next move 1.2x more accurate for 1 turn. This is a ridiculously underwhelming boost, as that's less than a single stage of accuracy (1.33x) and the same as the boost Zoom Lens always gives you if you move last, but for 1 turn. That's embarrassingly terrible. So, this buff makes it on par with the other pinch berries but since Accuracy is a pretty weak stat outside of gimmicks like Hypnosis (which you can just run a Gravitas mon for), perfect accuracy and activating at 1/2 HP makes it ever so slightly more desirable.

Name: Dubious Disc
Effect: Boosts the power of this Pokémon's moves by 1.3x if the user moves last or the target switches
Justification: Going along the same lines as Protector, making a trade evo item into the effect of an ability, Dubious Disc gives you the effects of Analytic, which makes it a nice alternative to Life Orb for slower mons that don't want to chip themselves with Life Orb but don't need the passive recovery of Leftovers or Shell Bell.

Name: Magmarizer / Electirizer
Effect: Boosts the holder's SpA (M) / Spe (E) by 1 stage if it gets hit by a damaging Fire-type (M) / damaging Electric-type (E) move. The holder still takes damage. Is not consumed when activated.
Justification: Same idea as the above, this item simulates Electivire's Motor Drive (without the immunity), while Magmarizer simulates Flash Fire (without the immunity) as an item based on Flame Body or Neutralizing Gas would be pretty toxic. Anyway, for offensive mons that resist Volt Switch, Electirizer can be a great way to punish Volt Switches, while Magmarizer allows the holder to punish the likes of Cinderace and Mega Houndoom for spamming their spammable Fire STAB
Name: Soul Link
Effect: Pokémon that make contact with this Pokémon have the Ghost-type added to their existing typings until they switch out (Trick-or-Treat effect)
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :gengar-mega::banette::froslass::spiritomb::chandelure::absol-mega::drapion::hoopa::hoopa-unbound:
Justification: Nerfing Shadow Tag down to legal levels (but with a different name this time because someone else subbed a Shadow Tag nerf) by making it a neat way to punish contact, making it way easier to take down the opponent the next turn with your Ghost or Dark STAB. Pairs especially well with Spiritomb, Mega Absol, and Drapion's Pursuit.
:sm/magmortar::sm/electivire:
Name: Magmortar & Electivire
Type:
(Magmortar)
(Electivire)
Abilities:
Magmortar - Flame Body / Neutralizing Gas / Flash Fire
Electivire - Motor Drive / Libero / Iron Fist
New Moves
Magmortar: Aura Sphere, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Vacuum Wave
Electivire: Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Meteor Mash
Removed Moves: N/A
Justification: Magmortar is already pretty good, but it would be a whole lot more appealing and easier to use with a type that isn't weak to Stealth Rock. Fire/Fighting gives it just that, allowing it to much more freely run Shell Bell or Lefties without feeling like you're stepping on eggshells, while preserving its good matchups against Toxapex, Glowking (shakier since you have to switch before Future Sight hits, but you still annoy it), and Fairy-types now that it has Sludge Bomb as an option. On the other hand, there's Electivire. That thing needs a LOT of help to help sniff OU and while it's still a hard sell over Zeraora or Tapu Koko no matter what I do, I can at least try to make it usable. Electric/Dark is a unique offensive typing, combining two of the best offensive typings in the game, giving EVire hard hitting and good coverage with Iron Fist Thunder Punch, Knock Off, and Sucker punch alone. From there, you can run Swords Dance to make EVire even scarier, Close Combat or Drain Punch to murder Ferrothorn, or Ice Punch to snipe Landorus and Garchomp. Meteor Mash is an option to cover your newfound Fairy weakness as well. EVire's stats lends itself pretty well to this playstyle, having just enough Speed to outspeed most of the things it threatens with Knock or Thunder Punch while most things that outspeed it don't want to take Sucker Punch. Again, EVire will never be a top tier or anything, but this should make not nearly as terrible as it currently is.

:sm/vanilluxe:
Name: Vanilluxe
Type:

Abilities: Ice Body / Snow Warning / Power of Alchemy
New Moves: U-Turn, Rapid Spin, Sunny Day, Steel Beam
Justification: Speaking of making Rock-weak mons more appealing by changing their typing, here's Vanilluxe. Thanks to it already having Power of Alchemy and now having a not Stealth Rock weak typing, and a very good defensive typing by Ice-type standards at that, allows Vanilluxe to heal 12.5% HP every turn while having an open item slot. This gives it a lot of options. Life Orb allows it to heal 2.5% every turn, it can run Specs, Light Clay, or Icy Rock with less risk, could still run Boots if you want to avoid Spikes (which is nice for Rapid Spin sets), and, the funniest one, can run Shell Bell to recovery 25% HP when it hits a move. To put that in perspective, that means you only lose 25% of your HP when you use Steel Beam. Being able to run both Blizzard with no drawback and Steel Beam with a reduced drawback is huge, allowing Vanilluxe to be a sturdy wallbreaker. It does have a few faults, like it's low Speed, and inability to hit Steel-types or Fire-types without removing its STAB on Blizzard with Meltdown (though at least Water/Steel is a good typing), but that recovery with those options are hard to ignore

:sm/latios-mega:
Name: Mega Latios
Type:

Abilities: Neuroforce
New Moves: Expanding Force
Justification: Despite its amazing stats, Mega Latios really has no purpose in OU thanks to its weakness-riddled typing, worse bulk than Mega Latias that leaves it outclassed as a defensive option and Calm Mind sweeper, and 4MSS. It's hard to justify over something like Mega Alakazam, but with a great new ability in Neuroforce, that might change. Neuroforce combined with Latios's huge bulk and super deep movepool lets it bully walls much more effectively, Ice Beaming Goltres, Draco Meteoring Wishiwashi, Shadow Balling Uxie, and more. Also, since Mega Latios would no longer be grounded, Expanding Force can now be given to it to let it abuse Psychic Terrain like MegaZam. Mega Latios still has serious 4MSS and hates the multiple faster Dark-types in the tier, but Neuroforce makes it a lot scarier

:sm/stunfisk::sm/stunfisk-galar:
Name: Stunfisk & Stunfisk-Galar
Type:
(Unova)
(Galar)
Abilities:
Stunfisk - Static / Water Compaction / Sand Veil
Stunfisk-Galar - Mimicry / Steely Spirit / Arena Trap
New Moves:
Stunfisk - Life Dew, Clear Smog, Parabolic Charge, Scorching Sands, Calm Mind
Stunfisk-Galar - Iron Head, Spikes, Gyro Ball, Steel Roller, Psychic Fangs, Swords Dance
Justification: So, the meta is decently lacking in special walls of unique typings, with pretty much all of them being Water, Fairy, Steel, or Blissey, so sometimes it might feel hard to find a good special wall for your team. Goltres is often a good pick, but letting it Tapu Koko almost for free isn't very desirable. So, here's this weird idea. Stunfisk's typing and already having access to Water Compaction makes it uniquely able to handle both Tapu Koko and Ash Greninja without having the relative passivity of Blissey or the lack of a pivoting move like Ferrothorn and Gastrodon. I know this feeds the "give recovery to everything" trope that SylveMons metas have, but Life Dew allowing Stunfisk to do this repeatedly is huge, giving it a small but potentially extremely potent niche. The other added moves give it a bit more utility, while Calm Mind makes it less passive, which is Stunfisk's biggest weakness. Also, while I'm here, might as well throw Galarfisk a couple bones to make it more usable in lower tiers (and don't worry, Arena Trap is still banned, that's purely for flavor).

Last edited:
Name: Baffle
Power: -
Accuracy: -
PP: 15 (24 Max)
Category:

Type:

Effect: Lowers targets speed harshly, and switches the user out after.
Flags: Bounceable, Bypasses substitute, Snatch.
Description: User baffles the foe with a dark trick.
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :mandibuzz: :grimmsnarl: :zoroark: :persian: :persian-alola: :stunky: :slowbro-galar: :mimikyu: :cofagrigus: :dusclops: :haunter: :espeon: :bisharp: :dragapult::marshadow: :rotom: :gourgeist: :sableye: :runerigus: :mew: :xatu::alakazam: :hoopa-unbound: :delphox::umbreon::greninja: :inkay: :cacturne: :spiritomb:
Justification: A support move to let slow breakers in.

Name: Anguished Sting
Power: 150
PP: 5 (8 Max)
Category:

Type:

Effect: Paralyzes the target. User loses 1/2 of their max hp.
Flags: Contact, Boosted by Sheer Force
Description: User stings the foe with a powerful paralyzing venom.
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :beedrill: :ariados: :buzzwole: :nidoking: :escavalier: :nidoqueen:, and other Pokémon with stingers I missed
Justification: A powerful bug nuke that also has a nice side effect that punishes anything that comes in, at the hefty cost of half your HP.
Name: Glide
Effect: This Pokemon's speed is raised by 1 when any Pokémon uses a flying type move.
Mold Breaker: Yes (If opponent uses a flying move on this Pokémon)
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :emolga: :wingull: :hawlucha: :jumpluff: :swellow: :tropius: :unfezant: :shaymin-sky: :drifblim: :talonflame:
Justification: A cool punish for defog and can enable some sweeper sets. Also if this wins you should replace serene grace on shaymin-sky so it's not such a hax mon aymore.

Name: Volcanic
Effect: This Pokemon's fire type moves have their power multiplied by 1.5, but lower's the users speed by 1 stage after using them.
Permanent (Yes or No):
Mold Breaker (Yes or No):
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :entei: :camerupt-mega: :camerupt: :typhlosion: :coalossal: :torkoal: :groudon:
Justification: Gives some explosive firepower, pun intended, to make some fire types scary breakers at the cost of becoming more prone to revenge killing.
:sm/torterra:
Name: Torterra
Type:

Abilities: Overgrow | Gravitas
New Moves: Grav Apple, Body Press, Iron Defense, High Horsepower
Justification: Torterra with gravitas was still underwhelming so giving it grav apple helps it a lot as it gives an effective 120 bp grass stab under gravity that lowers defense which is pretty nice. High Horsepower was suggested by Ema so it can run rototiller sets effectively without sacrificing earthquake bp, and Body press+Iron defense gives it a new option if it so chooses, which is always nice.

:sm/Nihilego:
Name: Nihilego
Type:

Abilities: Beast Boost | Trace
New Moves: Earth Power, Taunt, Recover, Spikes, Calm Mind
Justification: Nihilego struggles to be OU cause of how easily steel types screw it over so by giving it earth power it at least has some counterplay to them. Trace is always a fun ability to replicate things like prickly coat, zeraora's volt absorb, and a bunch of other cool uses. And added utility

:sm/Zarude-dada:
Name: Zarude-Dada
Type:

Abilities: Leaf Guard | Tough Claws
New Moves: Trick, Switcheroo
Justification: Simple buff to a Pokémon that could be OU with just a little push. Touch claws gives it a lot more damage output and trick allows it to cripple some walls.
Name: Recovery Belt
Effect: At the end of each turn, the holder heals 20% of the total damage you took that turn. This effect happens after all forms of damage is taken. (after status, recoil, and direct damage, rough skin, stealth rocks etc.) Ex: You take 50% damage in total that turn so you heal 10% of your hp at the end of the turn.
Ignored by Klutz: No
Fling Power & Effect: 60 bp, no additional effect.
Justification: An alternative to leftovers that allows you to get scalable healing that could be pretty fun to use with a lot of strategies.

Name: Rejuvenating Powder
Effect: At end of each turn, has 33% chance to heal the holder's status.
Ignored by Klutz: No
Fling Power & Effect: 50 bp, heals the targets status.
Justification: Shed skin in an item allows some very status-prone Pokémon a way to counter them without relying on cleric support.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Move: Octolock
Type:

Category: Status
BP: ---
Acc: 85
PP: 24
Effect: Same Effect
New Users: :dragalge::dhelmise::octillery::starmie::tentacruel::toxapex:

Description:
Stallbreaking time :D Octolock is the next best thing for stallbreaking if you don't wanna make Magma Storm 2. Best users here are probably gonna be Tentacruel and Toxapex, maybe Starmie but its bulk isn't the best.

Move: Chorus Line
Type:

Category: Status
BP: ---
Acc: ---
PP: 32
Effect: Calls the attacking move with the lowest base power on your team (cannot call moves Assist cannot call).
Users: :chatot::meloetta::oricorio::primarina::wigglytuff:, probably some more Sing/Dance Pokemon

Description: Reliable Assist! Use it to spam Knock Off/Rapid Spin/Flip Turn when necessary (or your weird-ass V-create strategy).

Move: Mind Crystal | Matter Crystal
Type:

Category: Physical | Special
BP: 120
Acc: 75
Effect: 50% chance to lower SpDef. by 1 | 50% chance to lower Def. by 1
Users: :carbink::diancie::gigalith::mienshao::medicham::lunatone::minior::nihilego::probopass::regirock::steelix::solrock::tyranitar:

Description: A strong STAB/coverage move that encourages mixed sets.

---
Ability: Precognition
Effect: Secondary effects of a move occur before this Pokemon uses the move.
Permanent: Yes
Users: Probably most Psychic-types, idk honestly

Description: Increases the damage output on stat-dropping (or stat-raising for the user) moves.
---
:ss/Alcremie:
Pokemon: Alcremie
Type:
--->
(give this to :milcery: too ig)
Ability: Sweet Veil / Sticky Hold / Power of Alchemy
Movepool: +Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Liquidation, Scald, Surf, Waterfall (give this to :milcery: too ig)
Description: We keep buffing Alcremie, but it still sucks, so this is the last push it needs to be viable. Basically a sidegraded Tapu Fini; while it generally has less stats (less bulk, less power, less speed), it has better coverage, a more useful ability, Rapid Spin, and, most importantly, Recover.

:ss/probopass:
Pokemon: Probopass
Type:
--->

Ability: Sturdy / Magnet Pull / Sand Force ---> Sturdy / Magnet Pull / Levitate
Movepool: +Recover, Thunder Cage
Description: Bulky Electric! It's biggest weakness is gone thanks to Levitate, but still has critical weaknesses to Water and Fighting, but has handy Fire, Electric, and Flying resists. In terms of utility, it holds rocks, recovery, STAB Volt Switch, and Thunder Cage, always a great stallbreaking tool.

:ss/dusclops::ss/dusknoir:
Pokemon: Dusclops and Dusknoir
Type:
--->
(for both)
Ability: Pressure / Frisk ---> Pressure / Iron Fist (for both)
Movepool: +Body Press, Drain Punch, Strength Sap
Description: Inspired by Sirfetch'd and Farsola-Galar from FELT. Dusclops gets a hefty Body Press and Dusknoir gets Shadow Sneak and a lot more random coverage with the (now-buffed) elemental punches. Strength Sap is also a helpful tool for both the defensive Dusknoir and bulky, offensive Dusknoir.

Last edited:
Comfey

Types :

Abilities : Flower Veil / Triage / Natural Cure
New moves : Healing Wish, Psyshock, Leaf Storm, Rapid Spin, Moonblast
Removed moves : None
Justification : Thanks to its new type, Comfey can now improve its setup + Triage role. His access to Psyshock will allow him to pass the Poison types, failing to pass the Steel types.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hated.
:ss/Regieleki::ss/regidrago:
+U-turn, +Taunt, +Smart Strike, +Hammer Arm (Regieleki) | +Ice Fang, +Swords Dance, +Spikes, +Dragon Hammer (Regidrago) +Encore (both)

People like changing aspects of Regidrago and Regieleki, but always try to enforce change in spite of, not along the course with these Pokémon, then people wonder why the adjustments are either broken or bad. These changes both serve to enhance the inherent strengths of these Pokémon without necessarily altering how they operate on a core design philosophy. Regieleki is a very fast pivot like option, but is such deadweight to the switchins of Grounds people generally opt out of it. With U-turn, it acts in a similar manner to Boots Koko, spamming U-turn when Grounds are around and clicking Tbolt when the coast is clear, whioe still not having the same nuances like secondary STAB, recovery and coverage offer. Taunt Regieleki is based. That is all. Regidrago is famous for not having a single non Normal type move above 70 BP that can hit Fairies neutrally. Thats important, as Drago shouodnt be able to bypass Fairies on its own so easily. So I gave it some options to be able to do stuff outside of clicking their STAB nuke, so Spikes and SD are nice for it, being able to use Spikes to chip its checks or opting for Swords Dance and hoping the Fairy you encounter is weak to Thunder Fang.

Ha Ha they get Encore so the opponent can spam one move all the time like they do ha ah.
Name: Jaw Lock
Power: 110
PP: 10 [Max 16]
Category:

Type:

Effect: Traps both the user and the opponent when used.
Flags: Bite, Contact
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :lycanroc: :lycanroc-midnight: :lycanroc-dusk: :tyrunt: :relicanth: :mightyena: :tyranitar: :dracovish: :sharpedo:
Justification: The new and improved Jaw Lock finally does what the base should have done - be a well worth Risk - Reward scenario. 80 BP Dark move just simply was not worth using on it's sole user Drednaw, but now, being a 110 BP Rock type attack, basically guaranteeting that you cannot switch out may be worth it if you can actually enable vicious trapping scenarios. Some Strong Jaw Pokémon like Tyrantrum and the aforementioned Drednaw may even get a new lease on life and finally taste OU.

Name: Forest's Curse / Trick-O-Treat
Power: -
Accuracy: -%
PP: 10 [Max 16]
Category:

Type:
/

Effect: Turn 1, grants all Pokemon on the fie ld with a Grass / Ghost typing. Turn 2, boosts all stats by one stage.
Flags: N/A
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :Decidueye: :Tropius: (Forest's Curse) | :sableye: :banette: :liepard: (Trick-Or-Treat)
Justification: This rather useless move hada small niche long ago, as ameans of being an Omni Boost in Gen 7 tha ks to Z -Moves. This update helps it relive its glory from long ago.

Last edited:
~20 hours until the end of the slate, so it's time for a Discussion Post!
If you missed it, be look sure to check out earl's Post-Tournament Discussion Post, as I won't be repeating anything he said there

:sm/wishiwashi::sm/wishiwashi-school:
Wishiwashi @ Graduation Scale
Ability: Schooling
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Scald
- Core Enforcer
- Recover
- U-turn
Yeah, Slate 5 was nothing too crazy, we just casually added 2 S Tiers, a new viable field effect-setting ability, a broken ability that allows a dead playstyle to shine, more hazard control, and a major signature item, nothing too crazy. In all seriousness, Slate 5 might be the most impactful slate so far despite how few things won. The biggest impact that Slate 5 is undeniably the Landorus-Therian of JolteMons, the big fish him/herself, Wishiwashi-School. With an amazing Water/Dragon-typing, great 45/130/135 bulk, Recover, Intimidate, and the insanely good utility dual STABs in Core Enforcer and Scald, it really should've been a no brainer that Wishiwashi was gonna be a meta defining threat. You'd think that its Fairy weakness, general inability to hurt bulky Fairies, lack of passive recovery, and good but not amazing bulk (45 HP really holds it back) would prevent it from being the best mon in the tier, but you would be horribly mistaken. Luckily, it's not broken in an unhealthy way (yet), just a great glue mon that you're required to consider when teambuilding, much like Landorus. If you need a way to beat it, bulk Fairies, bulky Grasses, and Toxic are your easy ways out.

:sm/uxie:
Uxie @ Leftovers / Protector
Ability: Levitate / Filter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon / Doom Desire
- Recover
- Teleport
- Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Toxic / Counterspell
The second, and undoubtedly more hated, S Tier from this slate comes in the form of Uxie. With amazing 70/130/130 bulk, a decent defensive typing in Psychic/Steel, Recover, and literally infinite utility options, Uxie is a reliable defensive pivot, allowing you to grab momentum pretty much for free at any given moment. Due to being a lot less fun to play against than Wishiwashi, if any mon were to get nerfed right now, I'd place my bets on Uxie, but time will tell.

:sm/raichu-alola:
Raichu-Alola @ Light Ball
Ability: Surge Surfer
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Electro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Out of all the Light Ball users after the recent nerf, Alochu appears to be the only good one left. Morpeko can still be a huge threat thanks to boosting its Speed with Aura Wheel, but it now misses out on crucial OHKOs, making it extremely easy to revenge kill, and the already bad Pachirisu can at least go back to running Specs sets. Meanwhile, Alochu still has a huge amount of power with a free Specs boost, a great Speed tier, and good offensive typing and movepool, allowing it to still be a big threat.

:sm/alomomola:
Alomomola @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Wish / Life Dew
- Flip Turn
- Toxic
Flip Turn Alomomola is finally real, making Alomomola way easier to fit on non-Stall teams. It faces a ton of competition from Wishiwashi as a physically defensive Water-type (and already faced competition from Pex as a Regen Water-type) and it's still way better on stall, but Regenerator, Wish, and Knock Off all make Alo a very usable option for a variety of teams.

:sm/steelix-mega:
Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy [Becomes Gravitas]
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Arid Absorption
- Stealth Rock
Gravitas has proven to be a pretty huge addition to the meta, with the wacky effects of Gravity having huge effects on games sometime, most notably allowing more mons to spam Earthquake, making low accuracy moves risk free, and occasionally letting Flapple have fun with Grav Apple. By far the best user of this power is Mega Steelix, with its immense bulk, great typing, ability to spam its own Earthquakes, and ability to pair up with bulky Waters or Fairies to create sturdy defensive cores. Forretress and Cresselia are also somewhat notable Gravitas users, with the former having Spikes and pivoting, and the latter enabling Trick Room teams, though they both having a ton of flaws. There's also Starmie, but we'll talk about it later.

:sm/decidueye:
Decidueye @ Life Orb
Ability: Moody
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Def / 4 SpD / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Poltergeist
- Leaf Blade
- Protect / Roost
I haven't seen anyone use Decidueye since it lost its Z-Move, but it should still be a great late game sweeper. Not having to run a Z-Crystal lets it run Poltergeist and Life Orb, making it way stronger overall, just not an autowin button like it was sometimes before.
:sm/flapple:
Flapple @ Tart Apple
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Grav Apple
- Dragon Rush
- Sucker Punch
- U-Turn / Dragon Dance
Flapple is a cool fast pivot and cleaner, thanks to Tart Apple giving it a free Scarf boost and patching up its Hustle-related accuracy problems, not to mention Grav Apple being a nightmare to switch into. Basically, Flapple gets to walk around with a free Dragon Dance all the time, which is great. it's not all good for Flapple, as it misses the power boost a Life Orb or Choice Band could give it, can't touch common Steel-types like Ferrothorn or Uxie, and is still slower than base 130s, which really sucks because Mega Alakazam, Tapu Koko, Zeraora, and Mega Lopunny all murder it, but against anything slower, it's still a huge threat. I wouldn't be surprised if Flapple drops out of the UR by the next update, but right now it's holding down a C-Ranking, which I think it can be proud of.

:sm/galvantula:
Galvantula @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Buzz Off
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Electro Ball
- Energy Ball
- Bug Buzz / Lunge / Skitter Smack / String Shot
When I said that this slate added "a broken ability that enables a dead playstyle," this is what I meant. Because the advent of Heavy-Duty Boots and the rise of Screens and Hail teams, Sticky Web was simply unviable. But now that Galvantula gets to slap on a Choice Scarf, click Sticky Web, and then immediately pivot out so it can do it again later, Sticky Web actually has a chance to exist. Galvantual's high Speed when Scarfed basically guarantees that Webs get set and unlike other suicide leads, it doesn't have to die to get its job done, allowing Webs teams to effectively play the long game against opponent's with hazard control, which is huge. Buzz Off also lets Galvantula use moves like Lunge, Skitter Smack, and String Shot to grab momentum while lowering the opponen'ts stats for the switch-in to abuse, though Bug Buzz makes it a lot less passive in the late game. I wouldn't call it the most viable thing in the world, that's why it's only C-Rank right now, but it's really funny.

:sm/gardevoir-mega:
Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace [Becomes Pixilate]
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Focus Blast / Mystical Fire
Hehe, unblockable Rapid Spin go brr. In all seriousness, Mega Gardevoir has been a worse Tapu Lele in literally every way for 2 Gens now, but now it finally has something to make it unique. Mega Gardevoir is a surprisingly good offensive spinner, having extremely threatening STAB moves with immense power that'll chunk or KO most hazard setters and the aforementioned unblockable Spin to guarantee that you get rid of hazards, as long as you don't die or hit into Protect. Not being able to wear boost hurts, but other than that, Mega Gardevoir is a great option, especially on Webs teams since it appreciates Webs being up to make cleaning and Spinning easier. Also, Mega Gardevoir is a giant threat after the Spin, as Mega Gardevoir at +1 Speed becomes both a pain to wall and revenge kill.

:sm/mesprit:
Mesprit @ Leftovers
Ability: Moody
EVs: 84 Atk / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Nasty Plot
- Protect
Now that Mesprit is a Fairy-type, it can sweep a lot more easily since Fairy coverage is so much better than Psychic coverage and TBolt and HP Fire covers Fairy's resists much better than Psychic's. I've always thought that this thing was extremely underrated and now it just got buffed. Catch a team in a bad matchup on you might just win the second Mesprit hits the field. The addition of Taunt also makes Mesprit a great stallbreaker if that's what you need.
:sm/azelf:
Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Competitive
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt / Fire Blast
Azelf is definitely the worst of the Lake Trio, but it's still usable. A great offensive typing and near infinite options make Azelf a scary sweeper or wallbreaker, especially with its high speed. Unfortunately, that same typing and its lack of bulk make it super easy to revenge kill with Scarfers or Tapu Koko, but outside of that, Azelf can be a huge threat in the right conditions.

:sm/starmie:
Starmie @ Choice Specs
Ability: Gravitas
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- Flip Turn
If you want a Specs Water-type, Ash Greninja and Lumineon are better choices 9 out of 10 times (unless your team really needs Gravity), but I can't deny how fun it is to spam Hydro Pump, Thunder, and Blizzard with 0 risk.

:sm/meloetta-pirouette:
Meloetta @ Relic Charm
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Knock Off / Rapid Spin
- Close Combat
- U-turn
The more time that goes by, the less and less reason you have to use Melo-P over Mega Lopunny, but hey, at least it has something else unique now. Rapid Spin on a mon that resists Stealth Rock is great and similarly to Mega Gardevoir, Melo-P is basically impossible to catch at +1 Speed, so a weakened team may find themselves in a horrible position after a spin

:sm/empoleon:
Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Flip Turn
- Life Dew
- Stealth Rock
We already gave Empoleon recovery, like every good mod should, but now we went and gave it pivoting, too! This does really strap Empo for moveslots, as it wants to run Life Dew, Flip Turn, Defog, Rocks, Knock Off, and Flash Cannon, but at least it's now much of a momentum sink now. Still a bit awkward to fit on teams because it can't beat most Fairies or Heatran consistently, though

:sm/bibarel:
Bibarel @ Life Orb
Ability: Simple
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin
- Return
- Liquidation
Dual Dance Bibarel is here! Rapid Spin gives Bibarel an Agility boost to go along with the +4 it gets from Swords Dance, making it a hard to set up but extremely funny set up sweeper. Bibarel did see a good amount of tournament usage, and even won a game iirc, which is great to see.

:sm/miltank:
Miltank (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Milk Drink
Scrappy Miltank is the only other Pokémon in the game with an unblockable Rapid Spin along with Mega Gardevoir, but thanks to being able to hold an Heavy-Duty Boots and its superior bulk, Miltank basically has the freest Rapid Spin in the game. While it's likely still nowhere near OU-viable yet, this fact alone technically makes Miltank the best hazard remover in the game, so if you really really REALLY need a hazard remover, you know who to turn to

:sm/orbeetle:
Orbeetle @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Gravitas
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Bug Buzz
If you no longer want to have friends, you can lead with this set and basically guarantee that you put something to sleep. Grav-Hypnosis is also nice to setup sets, though that does mean that you'll have to drop either Recover or Stored Power on Body Press sets and either Recover or Bug STAB on Calm Mind sets

:sm/appletun:
Appletun @ Sweet Apple
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Apple Acid
- Body Press / Dragon Pulse
- Iron Defense / Leech Seed
- Recover
Sweet Apple is cool for giving Appletun free doubled recovery and making it less susceptible to Poison-types, one of three types that naturally wall Grass/Fighting coverage, and getting Toxic stalled, but it still has its usual Appletun problems. Gonna be a sick option for a wall in lower tiers, though

:sm/vespiquen:
Vespiquen (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Buzz Off
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Attack Order
- Heal Order
- Toxic Spikes / Toxic Thread / Tailwind / Aromatherapy
- String Shot
I could go on and on about how cool the lower tier Buzz Off users are, and earl already covered Vikavolt in his post, but for now I'll talk about the one with the most unique interactions, being Heal Order Vespiquen. Heal Order is basically a bootleg version of the Slowtwin's RegenPort, healing Vespiquen for 50% and getting momentum by switching, which makes Vespiquen a super unique option for a defensive pivot in lower tiers. It also has all the fun things that over Buzz Off users have, notably String Shot, which synergizes well with Vespiquen's slow pivoting, making it easy to get in a threatening wallbreaker. Now if only Vespiquen wasn't a Bug/Flying-type with 0 offensive presence, then it could really have fun

See you tomorrow for vetos!

Ugh. These past couple of days have reminded why I don't bother with alarms, not that my health was great this weekend though yesterday's tours were fun despite my ineptitude. I also see that Ema Skye has done both Gorrilla Tactics and Misty Explosion, which is fine since our submissions are different enough. Going to add more later, but that's my only new thing for now beyond a bunch of resubs since I'm currently too busy to do the Eevolutions right now given we keep trying to boost those as a whole and since I want to try to submit more than one item for once.

Ugh. I hate this week. I'll still try to add an item before actual voting, but I don't have time before I leave, and I wanted to finally get the Eeveelutions that were supposed to take only "one or two days" done before I did leave. So here they are, in all their disappointing glory, which is why I'm bothering with a new post at all; also adjusted Leaf Guard is now here because I keep forgetting how horrible it is.

Name: Heartbreaking Blow
Power: 90
Category:

Type:

Effect: "The user channels heightened emotions into a single blow they use to attack their opponents' body and mind." Ignores the target's Defense and evasion stat changes. OHKOs mons named Luvdisc and Alomomola.
Flags: Contact, Mirror, Protect
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :azelf:, :celebi:, :gallade: & :gardevoir:, :malamar:, :mesprit:, :mew:, :slowbro-galar:, :rapidash-galar:, :uxie: (Pokémon that maybe SHOULDN'T have this move due to their Megas or other forms: :medicham:, :metagross:, :mewtwo:, and :necrozma:, though if need be this can become non-Contact in Metagross's case since Psycho Cut doesn't make contact either despite my wanting to not step on Psycho Cut even more.)

Justification: While Psychic type "needs" a higher damaging physical move less than Electric did, being one of the relatively few Psychic types who actually want to use their Atk stat for STAB sucks unless you are some form of Necrozma. Zen Headbutt and Psycho Cut are somewhat passable, but for some reason Zen Headbutt is inaccurate (I blame Jirachi given its stupid Flinch chance) and Psycho Cut's crit rate usually doesn't matter even for those that might use it. Psychic Fangs was a weird step in the right direction despite initially being Bruxish's gimmick, but it so far has been given to very few Psychic mons, especially compared to non-Psychic mons; truly it was the Power Gem of its generation (and the weirdly better Brick Break). It doesn't help that outside of Bruxish and Mew, all those mons either already have a better option (Necrozma and Silvally), are meh mons (Girafarig), have poor Attack (Espeon), or are meh mons with poor Attack upon top of it (...Swoobat).

So this attempts to "fix" that problem by channeling Darkest Lariat rather than being "Psychic (the move) but that lowers Defense", which thankfully doesn't still outright obviate Psycho Cut since that doesn't make contact while this currently does and since that can still do more damage with a crit while also ignoring Defense anyway. [/rapidash-galar agenda] Meanwhile Zen Headbutt can still flinch for the horrible Jirachi players who still want to use it, and Psychic Fangs still breaks screens and is boosted by Strong Jaw, so everyone wins surprisingly. Some non-Psychic mons can probably even get this, though I don't really know what non-Psychic mons would want it to be honest.

Name: Fairy Dustup
Power: 75 {previously 70}
Category:

Type:

Effect: "The user tackles their foe after surrounding themselves with a strange pink powder that makes their foes lighter and easier to push around." 100% lowers the target's Defense stat by one stage and reduces its weight by 220 lbs. (100 kg.) unless it's a Grass-type or otherwise immune to powder moves, in which case it only takes damage then.
Flags: Contact, Mirror, Protect (Powder?)
Potential Pokémon With This Move: :alcremie:, :aromatisse:, :audino:, :azumarill:, :comfey:, :dedenne:, :florges:, :gardevoir:, :granbull:, :grimmsnarl:, :hatterene:, :klefki:, :mimikyu:, :mr. mime:, :mr. rime:, :ninetales-alola:, :primarina:, :rapidash-galar:, :ribombee:, :shiinotic:, :slurpuff:, :tapu bulu:, :togekiss:, :weezing-galar:, :whimsicott:, :wigglytuff:. (Tentative maybes = :altaria:, :carbink:, :clefable:, :diancie:, :gallade:, :mawile:, :silvally:; lean more towards "No" = all Tapus that aren't Tapu Bulu.)

Justification: When I commented on Enchanted Punch winning, which for the record I'm fine with and glad about, I noted that it felt like we skipped a step, so here I am, scrambling to repair the stairs with crazy glue like a Certified Repairman.™ If this seems a bit overcomplicated, then knowing me, it is, but I wanted to try to live up to the "fairy dust" pun without adding the words "This move can hit Pokémon using Bounce or Flying" to the description; I figure that the weight-reduction is more useful for Fairies given Heavy Slam is a Steel-type attack. If the BP seems a bit too lower, then it's a combination of feeling like Fairy types are still a bit too privileged despite "needing" another physical attack and that Fire Lash is a bit too obnoxious give such wide distribution with 80 BP, especially on a typing with no immunity. If the pseudo-Powder immunity is too difficult to code, then I will understand if it's just outright made a Powder move, as weird an actually damaging physical Powder move would be; again, Fairy has enough that such a thing probably wouldn't be too harsh. Otherwise, much like Autotomize, the weight loss stacks, though I imagine the opponent will be KO'd before too long given the defensive drops.

Name: Misty Explosion [adjustment]
Power: 150
PP: 5
Category:

Type:

Effect: "The user attacks everything around it and faints upon using this move. This move's power is increased on Misty Terrain and sets Misty Terrain if it is not already up." Power is now increased "only" by 30% to keep consistent with the Gen VIII Terrain nerfs, though 195 BP is still stronger than its original apogee. Otherwise it's still stopped by Damp.
Flags: Mirror, Protect
Potential Pokémon With This Move: All official Move Tutor mons + everything else that learns Misty Terrain + :electrode: + maybe :silvally:. (Probably still SHOULDN'T give it to :tapu-fini: though.)

Justification: I believe that G-Luke tried to buff this earlier, but it's a bit difficult to search through this thread given all of the necessary Hide functions. Either way, I figured I would resubmit in a slightly toned down way since while both Misty Terrain and especially the official Misty Explosion are a bit underpowered, we also have to keep in mind that unlike Self-Destruct and Explosion, things are actually weak to Fairy (and other non-Normal attacks). Similarly, nothing is of yet immune to Fairy either, and Misty Explosion is Special unlike the other two, meaning that while Chansey & Blissey (still) eat it for breakfast, it's in some ways harder to deal with than the other two. Finally, setting Misty Terrain is also a good buff (that I thank G-Luke (?) for trying earlier), so it's not like it needs as much raw power as either Self-Destruct and Explosion even if Misty Explosion does desperately need some type of buff.

Name: (All 17) Memories
Effect: Holder's Multi-Attack is the same type as Memory. Holder's attacks that match Memory type have 110% power.
Can Be Knocked Off:
No, even if holder lacks RKS System. {meaning no extra damage boost for Knock Off and immunity to Poltergeist}
Ignored by Klutz: No.
Fling Power & Effect:
User's Fling now always fails. {previously 50 BP with Fling and had no added effect}
Justification: Forgive the amount of bold above, but even ignoring how utterly underwhelming Silvally is before items as a whole are even a consideration, the Memories were/are easily some of the worst and weakest items that Game Freak has every created. As such a lot needed to change since while any mon could use them, literally nothing else had a reason to besides Silvally, and even Silvally was more "stuck" with them than wanting to actively use them. After all, the Memories were--well, unfortunately still are--so bad that Silvally essentially gives up both its item slot and its ability slot for no real benefit beyond essentially a type-changing version of Sticky Hold that can't ever make use of Leftovers.

Freaking yay. Let's throw a parade to celebrate such a momentous accomplishment of bioengineering that totally didn't backfire or fail at all.

Since Silvally was/is clearly meant to be mini/manmade Arceus, I think it makes sense to have the Memories become mini versions of Plates. To give them more of a niche that might have other, non-Silvally mons actually use them now, I've also decided to further the "blasphemy" and have them be better than Plates in at least the sense that they're innately immune to Knock Off (and Switcheroo and Trick?). That's a bit of an indirect nerf to Silvally I guess since the RKS System "provided" that immunity, but we'll get around to that below. One thing at a time.

(Please ignore this version and just vote for Ema Skye's)
Name:
Gorilla Tactics [adjustment]
Effect: "This Pokémon moves have 1.3x power and ignore Screens, but it can only select the first move it uses."
Permanent: No. (Lol, Dynamax.)
Mold Breaker: No.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :darmanitan-galar:, :oranguru:, :simipour:, :simisage:, :simisear:, :slaking:. {NOT :infernape: since a) despite its English name it's clearly a monkey what with the tail and b) it seems like one of the better Overclock users easily.}

Justification: Before Ema Skye's submission, previous attempts to unf...uh to fix this ability have been rather bland to the point where we might as well just replace it. In trying to keep the same ability as the stupid spirit of this move, I went in the exact opposite direction of Ema apparently and used the fighting game genre as my inspiration, with "Gorilla" being a slang term for fighting game characters who tend to be in archetypes or to possess moves that reward you for doing stupid, bullying tactics that are often moderate-at-best-risk, high-reward, e.g. Guilty Gear STRIVE's incarnations of Sol Badguy and Leo. So I figure making this move pseudo-Adaptability but only with Choice Band alongside pseudo-Infiltrator to blow past Screens, since those can go to hell, but not Subs is a good fix that would still actually get used rather than just kind of exist as an in-name only "fix". (Besides, having tried out Chill Pill Darmanitan-Zen on Sunday and having fun with that despite it being rather lacking has really made me want to try out Chill-Pill Darmanitan-Galar-Zen despite its even worse Stealth Rock weakness, but I currently can't. So here we are. [/selfish])

Name: Leaf Guard [adjustment]
Effect: "Flying-type and Bug-type moves against this Pokémon deal damage with a halved attacking stat. In Sun, this Pokémon cannot be statused by other Pokémon or flinched."
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: All that mons that originally get at least, including :leafeon: and :zarude:. Unsure if any non-Grass mons can reasonably get this, much less want it. Maybe :oranguru:?

Justification: The Leaf Guard is a terrible ability, and even when weather was infinite, it wasn't great despite Game Freak seeing fit to make it so you can't use with Rest with it. Good job, Game Freak. Leaf Guard Pokémon were such defensive terrors that they needed to be hampered even more.

As it is, besides undoing that bit of stupidity (and a bit of "screw you" to Lopunny-Mega even though it's faster than all of the Leaf Guard mons), I figured making this "Thick Fat but for things that physically eat leaves" made the most sense if Bug hardly needed to be nerfed even with Buzz Off around now. At the very least this makes Leaf Guard actually good on both :leafeon: and :zarude: even if I'm unsure if anything else that already has would want to use it outside of maybe :lilligant:. Just those two might be enough though. (Maybe we can be slightly kind to :tropius:'s useless self though?)

RESUBMISSIONS
Name:
Immunity [adjustment]
Effect: "This Pokémon cannot be poisoned or affected by HP-draining moves from others. Gaining this Ability while poisoned cures it."
Permanent: Yes.
Mold Breaker:
No.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability:
:bewear: (over Unnerve), :gligar:, :raticate-alola: (over Gluttony or Hustle), :sableye: (over Keen Eye or Stall), :seismitoad: (over Poison Touch), :snorlax:, :zangoose:.

Justification: While buffing Pastel Veil, I only just now realized how Immunity was getting screwed over even more on top of its slim distribution, so this is currently a quick fix to it that may change Later™. As it is, it channels Liquid Ooze (another underrated ability with garbage distribution) without outright obviating that (though that could use a buff too I guess...) while also going further with its own logic of already telling Corrosion to sod off by now becoming Permanent and saying no Mold Breaker too. I don't think its distribution should be that wide since, again, Poison doesn't need that much a nerf even as much as I'm sure we're all sick of Toxic to some degree. {Added: 2021/12/28: The same goes Grass and Bug attacks, though even with the buffs to Giga Drain and Leech Life, not that many mons use either even know, so amusingly this affects Drain Punch more than anything, which definitely helps Snorlax even with all of weird over-distribution of Close Combat this gen. Still, R.I.P. certain Buzzwole sets against mons with this. (A bit tempting to give this to at least one Fire mon given the flavor, but they all either have better abilities now, such as Magmortar, or would still be irredeemably bad, such as Magcargo. The same could be said of Ghost types, though at least Sableye has two crappy abilities to use even if it would prefer to use Prankster still.)}

Name: Liquid Ooze [adjustment]
Effect: "This Pokémon damages and poisons those draining HP from it for as much as they would heal. This Pokémon's Poison moves are boosted by 30%."
Permanent: No.
Mold Breaker: No.
Potential Pokémon With This Ability: :garbodor: (replaces Aftermath), :goodra:, :muk:, :muk-alola: (now that it's thankfully lost Regenerator), :seviper:, :swalot:, :tentacruel:

Justification: And domino effect continues by the change to Immunity forcing a buff to Liquid Ooze. This is perhaps a too large buff, especially since people who have played Megas for All before Toxtricity-Mega got nerfed know how annoying that was, but a) that was automatically on-switch in & didn't require damage, b) Liquid Ooze and Poison types are pretty underwhelming even before Immunity's buffs, and c) the trigger for the regular poison is very narrow anyway and doesn't prevent the mon with it from being KO'd. Additionally, neither Poison mons nor Steel mons nor Comatose mons nor Immunity mons are affected by the poison unless we make some Power of Alchemy mon with it and Corrosion, in which case Comatose and Immunity mons would still be outright immune. Finally, it's a pseudo-Adaptability boost with the 30% boost since basically only Poison mons would ever get this very limited distribution Ability, but said boost is for the one of the worst attacking moves in the game—arguably still the worst—and likely the only two worthwhile mons to get it would end up being Goodra and Tentacruel since both Muks now have Power of Alchemy (and since we keep giving Regenerator to more and more things without nerfing it, including those). So despite the buffs, this should be fine...probably. {Only new additions here are both Muks with Muk-Alola thankfully having lost Regenerator.}

:sm/vaporeon:, :sm/jolteon:, :sm/flareon:, :sm/espeon:, :sm/umbreon:, :sm/leafeon:, :sm/glaceon:, & :sm/sylveon:
Collective Name: Eeveelutions
Type:
, &
{no changes in type}
Abilities:
Vaporeon: Water Absorb / Adaptability / Natural Cure (hidden ability) {replaces Hydration}
Jolteon: Volt Absorb / Adaptability / Buzz Off (hidden ability) {replaces Prickly Coat, which replaced Quick Feet}
Flareon: Fire Absorb / Adaptability / Fur Coat (hidden ability) {replaces Guts}
Espeon: Fluffy / Adaptability / Magic Bounce (hidden ability) {replaces Synchronize}
Umbreon: Immunity / Adaptability / Sticky Hold (hidden ability) {replaces Synchronize} {got Sticky Hold back in Slate 2}
Leafeon: Leaf Guard / Adaptability / Chlorophyll (hidden ability)
Glaceon: Snow Cloak / Adaptability / Ice Body (hidden ability)
Sylveon: Pastel Veil / Adaptability / Misty Surge (hidden ability) {replaces Pixilate since Adaptability largely obviates that; Cute Charm was replaced by Pastel Veil back in Slate 4}

New Moves:
:vaporeon: = Defog, Knock Off, Life Dew, Meltdown
:jolteon: = Hex, Parabolic Charge, Rapid Spin, Spikes
:flareon: = Arid Absorption, Fire Lash, First Impression, U-Turn
:espeon: = Air Slash, Focus Blast, U-Turn {already got Counterspell from Slate 2}
:umbreon: = Parting Shot, Trash Talk {already got Toxic Thread and Counterspell from Slates 1 and 2 respectively}
:leafeon: = High Horsepower, Morning Sun, U-Turn {already got Rototiller from Slate 2}
:glaceon: = Flip Turn, Hex, Life Dew {already got Meltdown from Slate 1}
:sylveon: = Boomburst, Moonlight, U-Turn {already got Counterspell from Slate 2}
Removed Moves: [None]

Justification: I tried to keep the Eevolutions true to being their mono-typed selves, which meant giving them all Adaptability out of the gate, which should be fine on all of them--even Jolteon--given how much they've been power crept and given Glaceon is rather slow. That also helped to make sure that they all had one usable ability. Otherwise, I made sure they all got four moves, even half of those tended to be taken up by a pivot move--ugh, what have I become?--and healing outside of technically Jolteon, who arguably got buffed the most anyway.

:vaporeon: = Likely to still be outdone by other Water types just because so many exist, but it can at least be a support mon that doesn't worry about status now with pivoting, hazard removal, and Knock Off thanks to Natural Cure. (I was tempted to give it Water Compaction or Rain Dish initially.)

:jolteon: = Got perhaps the most far-reaching buffs between benefitting the most from Adaptability arguably, getting Rapid Spin and Spikes, and being able to clean up nicely late-game with newfound Hex even before the addition of Buzz Off.

:flareon: = Easily the Eevolution that needs the most help besides, weirdly, maybe Espeon, which is why they fought back and forth for Fur Coat for a long while. It ended up getting that instead of the more appropriate Fluffy that it initially got when Espeon had Fur Coat mostly because Flareon cares about non-contact moves way more while most of the stuff that hits Espeon super-effectively on the physical side is contact--same goes for the few things it resists, i.e. Fighting moves and Zen Headbutt. (Briefly considered giving it Speed Boost instead, but that didn't solve any of its actual problems, especially since at +1 Speed it's still slower than 110 Speed mons. So it just got First Impression instead.)

:espeon: = See above. It mostly just got more coverage otherwise and U-Turn instead of Teleport since Slowbro and Slowking and other far slower things would still use Teleport way more. It has more coverage and technically far more bulk now, which are both the things that made it arguably drop off so hard even if it has to not use Magic Bounce to achieve the latter.

:umbreon: = Originally gave this Poison Heal, but that kinda obviates Sticky Hold (since you can pretty easily just switch into Knock Offs once Toxic Orb activates), so I just gave it Immunity. Not much to say about it otherwise.

:leafeon: = Still gets switched on by every Flying type in the world and probably ends up the least if this wins but the change to Leaf Guard doesn't, but it at least won't lose momentum now and doesn't get auto-walled by every grounded Steel-type too.

:glaceon: = Likely the second best Adaptability user of the bunch since it officially got Freeze-Dry this gen. Otherwise I couldn't do much to change the fact that it's a slow Ice mon, so I focused more making it didn't also outstrip Vaporeon as a Water mon too given Meltdown and given the aforementioned Freeze-Dry even if it's basically still "Vaporeon: But Angwy! Edition". That's more why Vaporeon got Knock Off than anything else, really.

:sylveon: = Last but not least, we get to the still most recent Eevolution mon, which is still one of the better ones just because Fairy type is a bit busted. It lost Pixilate due to Adaptability mostly rendering that redundant, but at least Pixilate still exists on Gardevoir-Mega whose still using it well unlike, say, Long Reach. Additionally, the loss of Pixilate both lets me safely give it Boomburst (even with Calm Mind given Toxtricity exists) and as well make it more likely we finally get a replacement Misty Terrain setter even if this far more likely to be outclassed by Tapu Fini still as a Misty Terrain setter than Rapidash-Galar. Still, rip physical Sylveon sets. Sorry, scorbunnys.

RESUBMISSIONS:
:sm/silvally: (all 18 variants)
Name: Silvally
Type: Normal
(unless holding a Memory)
Ability: RKS System
New Moves: Amnesia, Blaze Kick, Bounce, Dark Pulse, Extreme Speed, Icicle Crash, Power Gem, Psychic, Recover, Waterfall, Wild Charge
Removed Moves: Swords Dance {it's admittedly tempting to get rid of Explosion and Self-Destruct too, but if the player wants to throw away a version of Silvally that might actually be worth using now, they're more than welcome to do so (for now)}
Justification: I was initially considering trying to improve another Gen VIII Pokemon enough for OU until I was abruptly reminded of Memories and how bad both they and their intended holder from Gen VII were--well, are. So in turning my attention to the Disappointment Pokémon, I decided to go (a lot) further than I initially had intended, which was to just give this Recover and improve Memories and call it a day. While this seemingly has a lot of moves added to it, literally every move here save for Quick Attack and Recover have been added solely for the sake of parity. I stuck with only giving Silvally a new non-Normal attacking move if it already had a strong, actual attack of that type, ignoring Multi-Attack of course. So even with all of the added new moves, all Silvally still have literally no Fairy, (real) Fighting, Grass, Ground, OR (real) Poison coverage without the appropriate Multi-Attack or far weaker Hidden Power; a bit annoying that Silvally ended up with so many moves that can flinch, but there's only so much I can do there.

Besides that, Recover seemed obvious given Silvally can never use Leftovers and given Arceus has Recover. Quick Attack is similarly meant to emulate Arceus, but again in a lesser sense, which is more than fine given Extreme Killer Arceus Lite would probably still be too much for tiers below Ubers. Finally, while Amnesia is mostly just there for parity, it does also fit Silvally's flavor a bit, at least as Type: Null.

For all these gains, however, I think it's safest and fairest to take away at least Swords Dance, especially now that it has Recover since Silvally does actually have decent bulk. It just never got to use it before in most cases. Swords Dance might be fine even with the boost to Memories and letting it keep both Explosion and Self-Destruct, but I would rather err on the side of caution, especially after everything added. Getting rid of Swords Dance means I also am not "forced" to give this Nasty Plot, which seems like it could almost as problematic, if only because this would be able to Explode in the face of any Blisseys or Chanseys or Unaware mons attempting to wall it. (I similarly didn't give this Body Press as I was initially tempted to do since this already had Iron Defense, but even if Iron Defense was removed, Body Press might well be too obnoxious anyway due to Recover, its bulk, and being able to go Ghost.)

Despite all those changes, Silvally should still be fair if--I would hope--much improved, even though all these choices make it go from the Disappointment Pokémon to sharing the "4MSS Pokémon" title with Mew (and technically Smeargle).

:sm/rapidash-galar: & :sm/rapidash:
Name: Rapidash-Galar & Rapidash(-Kanto)
Type:
/
&
/
{original Rapidash is now also Fairy}
Abilities: Inner Focus / Flash Fire / Flame Body (hidden ability) & Super Luck / Pastel Veil / Misty Surge (hidden ability) {Run Away replaced on both and Anticipation replaced as Galar's hidden ability.}
New Moves: (Shared) Iron Head, Lightning Lance, and U-Turn
(Galar-only) Grassy Glide and Life Dew
(Kanto-only) Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, and all the Fairy-type moves that Rapidash-Galar already has and gets.

Justification: Well, after realizing that Misty Surge was once again monopolized by that Water/Fairy abomination, Tapu Fini, I checked other Fairy (and Ice) mons to see if any would be appropriate and worthwhile users of Misty Surge with Weezing-Galar losing it since it makes sense to have a replacement when all other terrains still do. In short, while many mons could reasonably get Misty Surge within their flavor, without being able to touch mons' stats in this Pet Mod, most of those replacements would all still be both outclassed by Tapu Fini and mostly mediocre mons in general, especially since Fairy Terrain is (thankfully) the weakest terrain. As such, I decided to focus on Atk stat since that's Tapu Fini's second weakest stat, and the viable non-Mega, non-legendary choices thereafter were few. Rapidash-Galar seems like the ideal candidate of those left, not just because it is the fastest (though that helped) but more because it is a mon held back more by its mediocre movepool and crappy abilities than its power-crept stats; Rapidash-Kanto just got brought along for the ride and made Fairy along the way since it is technically a unicorn too, just not as majestic as the Galarian form, so no Misty Surge for it. (Its horn either looks like its other ear in the SM sprite or weirdly just doesn't exist.)

Since we can fix both movepool and ability stuff here, I've attempted to do so fairly, even if that means--sigh--adding a pivoting move so that Rapidash-Galar legitimately has niche as a Misty Surge setter over Tapu Fini unlike Weezing-Galar, who was just bad at using it. The weirdest looking additions are probably Rapidash-Galar's two new exclusive moves, but they're both related to its Pokédex entries as itself and as Ponyta-Galar as well as real life unicorn myths, which apparently Game Freak researched well for accuracy. Given said myths are why Pastel Veil exists at all, it seems a shame to get rid of it despite Misty Surge largely outclassing it in Singles. So since Anticipation currently still sucks only slightly less than Run Away, that was easy to replace too. Pastel Veil isn't completely useless in Singles, however, since it plays well with other terrains, which is good since Rapidash-Galar now plays well in all terrains between its two types, access to Grassy Glide (which I wouldn't have given it at all if Dubwool didn't for some reason get it), and Lightning Lance. Granted, you can also use Super Luck for playing with other terrains, but that's mostly there because unicorns in myths were thought to be rare & signs of good fortune among other things and because Rapidash-Galar's Pokédex entry weirdly talks up Psycho Cut of all things. So now you can get guaranteed crit STAB Psycho Cuts with Super Luck and Scope Lens (or the less classy Razor Claw). [/new meta]

Finally, Rapidash-Galar has Inner Focus solely because I wanted to try to replace the useless Run Away with an ability it might have realistically gotten instead, meaning I confined myself to Gen III abilities. Inner Focus just fit the most of the Gen III abilities outside of the overpowered Speed Boost, which would rightly never be allowed. Inner Focus at least blocks Intimidate now too in addition to the dumbness that is Flinching in general, so it does have an actual use. Will either of these mons will be JolteMons OU material even with all the changes though? I doubt it, to be honest, but they'll already at least no longer be completely outclassed there (or in much lower tiers) with what they have been given now if they are chosen.

:sm/cofagrigus: & :sm/runerigus:
Name: Cofagrigus & Runerigus
Type:
/
&
/
{Cofagrigus is now Steel}
Abilities: Mummy / Filter (hidden ability) & Wandering Spirit / Pastel Veil (hidden ability) {Both now have hidden abilities.}
New Moves: (Shared) Arid Absorption, Enchanted Punch, Knock Off, Spikes
(Cofagrigus) Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Reconstruct, Shadow Sneak, Steel Beam
(Runegrigus) Dragon Claw, Darkest Lariat, Drill Run, Pain Split, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch

Justification: I admittedly perhaps went a bit overboard with what's added here, but Runegrigus at least really needs the help, and Cofagrigus needs enough to differ itself from Aegislash, which is somehow UU in both main formats this gen even with Dark-type Urshifu's broken self rightfully banned to Ubers on both sides. Hence the shared moves. As it is, with access to so many new moves and different abilities that both augment their defenses, I think their stats are mostly fine as is for OU, even if both Enchanted Punch and Iron Head are probably mostly useless on Cofgarigus--maybe Reconstruct too. Beyond that, I've decided to give Runerigus Swords Dance too like Yoshiblaze's Runerigus entry before it (now that I've found it), but that may seem a bit obnoxious now that it gets Sucker Punch. Dragon Claw is there solely due to its visual design (and weirdly getting Dragon Pulse), while Drill Run gives it a physical Ground move it can run alongside Grass Terrain.

For the record, Runerigus only gets Sucker Punch because its Pokédex entries as both Yamask-Galar and Runerigus emphasize "dark power"...yet the strongest (physical) Dark attack it gets is Brutal Swing. I suppose Darkest Lariat could work instead or even also given Dusknoir for some reason learns it, but for now, Sucker Punch seems more useful. So no Darkest Lariat...for now. Now that it has Darkest Lariat, I can understand if Sucker Punch could go; for parity, Iron Head or Reconstruct gets dropped from Cofagrigus since they're both a bit redundant even if they make sense to have. (Kudos to G-Luke Yoshiblaze Z-nogyroP who originally submitted a Ghost/Steel Cofagrigus with Sticky Hold, so thanks for the idea (EDIT: even though AquaticPanic brings up a good point), especially since I was tempted to go with Filter instead (EDIT: which I will again now). The same goes for whoever decided to give Pastel Veil to Smeargle, which I legitimately forgot existed, since that let to me giving Pastel Veil to Sir Squiggles above; it helps that Dark Aura is too strong/legendary to give to it.)

EDIT: In my increased insanity yesterday, I somehow forgot that Vaporeon already gets Flip Turn when I posted despite checking that it did twice. Ugh.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Name: Rhydon / Rhyperior

Type: Ground / Rock
Abilities: Solid Rock / Rock Head | Dry Skin
New Moves: Head Smash
Justification: I've always loved Rhydon's stat spread and general competitive design (a fat stat stick that manages to work around its awful typing). Rhyperior is much of the same but its uglier so I still like Rhydon more. This buff grants the family several new options: Rock Head sets can now utilize Head Smash, with Eviolith Rhydon seeming to be the best abuser, while the classic SR tank sets can now opt for Dry Skin in order to hard punish popular pivots like Toxapex and Fini while still threatening most defoggers with powerful Rock STAB. Becomes a much, much worse Heatran check if it runs Dry Skin over Solid Rock, though.
Name: Archeops

Abilities: Defeatist | Early Bird
New Moves: Brave Bird, Hurricane
Justification: WHY HAS IT NOT WON YET GRRRR WOOF WOOF

Name: Banette-Mega

Type: Ghost / Steel
Abilities: Prankster
New Moves: Poltergeist, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Smart Strike, Swords Dance, Shift Gear, Iron Defense, Superpower
Justification: I think Banette has the perfect statline for an OU-viable Shift Gear user. The Steel-typing flavor is definitely there, with the Pokemon being coated in zippers and all, and the low speed ensures that many scarfers should still be able to outpace it at +2 if it's not Jolly. Beyond Shift Gear I also gave it a better Ghost STAB, the expected spread of Steel-type attacks, and some very nice coverage in the form of Superpower. Additionally it can still run Prankster DBond in slot 4 if you want to trade 1 for 1, but the boosted speed from Shift Gear does make that slightly harder to pull off.

ABILITIES
Name
: Wandering Spirit
Effect: When the user switches in, they swap this ability with the opponent's.
Permanent: Yes

Justification: It's Pillage from FEUU! This ability is supremely useful for sniping Regenerator, Intimidate, Magic Bounce, really anything. It is essentially a better Trace, as it shuts down the opponent's ability in the process. I could easily see at least one of these abusers becoming viable to some degree (probably Runerigus thanks to SR access and Arid Absorption).

Name: Counterfeit
Effect: When the user switches in, they copy the effect of the opponent's held item (stacks with the user's current item). Can't copy unknockable items.
(
)
Justification: Trace, but for items. I think it could potentially be a very fun ability to play around with as long as the abusers aren't insanely good. Double Band potential.

ITEMS
Name
: Reaper Cloth :reaper_cloth:
Effect: If the holder is Ghost-type, they heal 1/16th of their max HP at the end of each turn and the item is unaffected Knock Off (including the boosted damage). Otherwise, the holder cannot use the same move over 2 turns.
Can Be Knocked Off: If the user is Ghost-type, no.
Fling Power & Effect: 100
Justification: Defensive Ghost-types (outside of Mega Sableye) just aren't very good in the current metagame thanks to a crippling Knock-Off weakness and a generally poor selection of Fat Ghosts to choose from. This item fixes the Knock Off weakness to a degree while also functioning as Leftovers, so some fatter ghosts like SubTox Aegislash, Palossand, and (with the buffed ability) Runerigus could see use. Additionally, it has a Black Sludge-esque downside for non-Ghost holders, but I don't think a permanent Torment effect is nearly as crippling as losing 1/8th HP per turn. Could still be a neat Trick punish at least.

veto time

Name: Cursed Belt
Effect: When the holder uses a status move, this item disables it. If the holder has a move disabled, its attacks deal 1.5x damage.
Justification: This one is legitimately game-changing, but I believe it's in a healthy way. Gives a Choice Band boost at the cost of a moveslot and a setup turn, but Agility sweepers and the like absolutely love it, and Speed Boost mons like Blaziken who already run Protect go absolutely wild. Still easily counterplayed and the mons that would usually run it are easy to force out, thus removing the item's effect until they use another status move. Also provides a way to punish Cursed Body.
The opportunity cost in running this item is huge, but even with that, a 1.5x boost is a bit much, especially when it's basically a direct upgrade to anything that runs Swords Dance or Nasty Plot, who typically only need to setup once in order to sweep, thus basically being a risk free Choice Band/Specs. I recommend lowering the boost to 1.3x, a risk free Life Orb is still really nice for setup sweepers
Item name: Light Ball :light_ball:
Changes: If Mimikyu, ATK and SPA are boosted 1.5x
Justification: Mimikyu really struggles in strategy because of Life Orb damages combined with Disguise and its lack of power on its attacks. Being able to deal more damages without more self-damage would be really a good thing for it. I decided this buff because of the fact that Mimikyu tris to copy Pikachu, so it wouldn't be stupid ti think it could try to copy this too.
Mimikyu's stats and more importantly Disguise make giving it a free Choice Band boost too much. I recommend making a different item for Mimikyu that only gives it a 1.3x boost at most (or give it different boosts that aren't Attack or Speed)
Name: Distress Glass
Effect: The Holder's Special Attack is increased by 50% (change to 20% or 30% if this is too strong), but it can't use the same move twice in a row.
Can Be Knocked Off? Yes
Ignored by Klutz? Yes
Fling Power
: 10 BP
Justification: Another Thing From Joltemons I enjoyed! This is made primarily for the choice item users who hate being locked.
1.5x is way too big of a boost, as we saw in SylveMons that the Torment effect isn't really that much of a downside. I recommend lowering it to 1.2x (like Distress Glass in SylveMons) or 1.3x at most
Name: Landorus-Incarnate
Type: Ground/Flying
Abilities: Sand Force (Hidden Ability: Competitive)
New Moves: Hurricane, Air Slash, and Sky Uppercut (All of these moves are also added to Therian Landorus. Please remove if these are too powerful).
Removed Moves: None lol
Justification: I'm removing the one thing I feel like was making Landorus-Incarnate broken in the first place. Now with Competitive, it not only sort of matches it's other trio members, it can also counter it's own therian form! :)
This isn't exactly a veto, but we highly recommend that you remove Sky Uppercut from Lando, as we specifically didn't give it to Lando-T so Corviknight and Skarmory, among other Flying-types, could still check it

And that's it! You all have 23.5 hours to fix what you need to fix and then we can start voting!

Last edited:
veto time

The opportunity cost in running this item is huge, but even with that, a 1.5x boost is a bit much, especially when it's basically a direct upgrade to anything that runs Swords Dance or Nasty Plot, who typically only need to setup once in order to sweep, thus basically being a risk free Choice Band/Specs. I recommend lowering the boost to 1.3x, a risk free Life Orb is still really nice for setup sweepers

Mimikyu's stats and more importantly Disguise make giving it a free Choice Band boost too much. I recommend making a different item for Mimikyu that only gives it a 1.3x boost at most (or give it different boosts that aren't Attack or Speed)

1.5x is way too big of a boost, as we saw in SylveMons that the Torment effect isn't really that much of a downside. I recommend lowering it to 1.2x (like Distress Glass in SylveMons) or 1.3x at most

This isn't exactly a veto, but we highly recommend that you remove Sky Uppercut from Lando, as we specifically didn't give it to Lando-T so Corviknight and Skarmory, among other Flying-types, could still check it

And that's it! You all have 23.5 hours to fix what you need to fix and then we can start voting!
Ok. Noted. I will change them right this instant!
Edit: I fixed 'em!

Last edited:
All vetoes have been fixed, so Voting has started!

Moves
Blaze Kick (SV)
Aura Sphere (SV)
Liquidation
Triple Axel
Tail Slap
Thunderbolt

Items
Eviolite (SV)
Black Belt (SV)
Life Orb
Metronome
King's Rock
Choice Specs

Abilities
Speed Boost (SV)
Justified (SV)
Sheer Force
Pressure
Skill Link
Volt Absorb

Adjustments
Combusken (SV)
Lucario (SV)
Feraligatr
Weavile
Cinccino
Jolteon

Voting will end in 24 hours

Self-Destruct / Explosion / Misty Explosion
Poison Dart
Stellar Performance
Chili Pepper
Warp Engine (SV)
Safety Policy (SV)
Power Herb
Reaper Cloth
Status Quo (SV)
Soul Link
Leaf Guard
Immunity
Liquid Ooze
Counterfeit
Copperajah
Wormadam
Zarude + Zarude-Dada (SV)
Celesteela (SV)
Spectrier
Archeops

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Moves:
Acidic Fists
Aromatic Mist
Poison Dart
Intense Buzzing (lol)
Octolock
Skull Bash / Razor Wind

Items:
Drives
Warp Engine
Totems
Micle Berry
Cursed Belt
Dubious Disc

Modifications:
Torterra
Dodrio
Galvantula (SV)
Whiscash (SV)
Celesteela
Drapion

Abilities:
Overachiever
Unbreakable
Leaf Guard
Counterfeit
Magma Armor
Honey Gather

Lol. I was barely (20) minutes too late with the new item because I was retyping up "Megas For All". Oh well. I'll just use it for Slate 7. Still going to edit my last post only because in my tired and rushed insanity yesterday, I forgot Vaporeon already got Flip Turn despite checking it twice that morning--ugh. That's all I'm touching though, don't worry.

I do have a question about an entry, but since I don't want to influence voting beyond saying "If you're voting for Gorilla Tactics at all, please vote for Ema Skye's version", I'll save my question until after.

Anyway, here my (rambling) votes. Have a good, safe weekend everyone:

1. Fairy Dustup (Self-Vote)
2. Acidic Fists
3. Skitter Smack & Lunge [adjustments]
4. Flintspike
5. Poison Dart
6. G-Luke's Jaw Lock [adjustment]

1. Pillow
2. megaspoopy000's Adrenaline Orb [adjustment]
3. Safety Policy
4. Naronex's adjusting Light Ball to affect Mimikyu too
5. Power Herb [adjustment]
6. Magmarizer / Electrizer [adjustments]

1. Leaf Guard [adjustment] (Self-Vote)
2. Ema Skye's Gorilla Tactics [adjustment]
3. Scouting
4. Status Quo
5. Justified [adjustment]
6. Counterfeit

1. Eevolutions (Self-Vote)
2. Wormadam forms
3. Armaldo, Prince of Cuteness and Conquerer of Cowards
4. Magmortar II: Electivire Boogaloo
5. Torterra gravitates more buffs its way
6. Regileki & Regidrago funny encore time

Last edited:
Moves:
Self-Destruct / Explosion / Misty Explosion
Anguished Sting
Acidic Fists
Wicked Blow
Items:
Dubious Disk
Lucky Punch (SV)
Power Herb
Reaper Cloth
Blue Herb
Micle Berry
Abilities:
Magma Armor
Heavy Metal
Overachiever
Status Quo
Adaptive Armor
Nemesis
Adjustments:
Landorus-Incarnate (SV)
Mega Audino
Torterra
Archeops
Regieleki And Regidrago
Mega Latios

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!
Moves: Explosions (SV), Octolock, Mind Crystal/Matter Crystal, Magma Storm clones (SV)
Abilities: Concussion, Wandering Spirit, Scouting, Gorilla Tactics (SV)
Items: Chili Pepper (SV), Pillow (SV), Reaper Cloth
Adjustments: Guzzlord (SV), Dusknoir, Magmortar/Electivire, Zarude (Z-NogyroP)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)