Journey Across Netbattle 2006 - THFL Jackpot Included as prize!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well for those that didn't qualify for Journey Across America so far, those that plan to, or those that simply want to kill time, then continue reading.

- All rules will be exactly the same as the rules enforced in JAA, with the following rules being exceptions and/or modifications for NB
- For Netbattle purposes, team needs 6 pokes
- You can alter teams between rounds as you want
- 16 man tourney
- Anyone subscribed with the THFL must pay a 50 point "entry" fee, which will be added to the jackpot. Points will not be lost or gained if you win or lose.
- THFL jackpot will start with 800 points. Winner of the quarterfinals will recieve 1/8 of the jackpot divided evenly among members, semifinals will get 1/4, and the winner of the tourney will recieve 1/2. The remaining jackpot will stay as is until the next THFL tourney.
- At any time the jackpot changes due to a THFL battle outside of the tourney, the changes will not occur until after each round

Jackpot: 1150

Current registrants:

KKM: 463 points (513 - 50 for JaNB2006)
Hipmonlee (non-registrant)
M3K (non-registrant)
Roy (non-registrant)
Jackal: 454 points (504 - 50 for JaNB2006)
Feel The Beat (Atlas): 337 points (387 - 50 for JaNB2006)
YU-RI-OH: 499 points (549 - 50 for JaNB2006)
broly276 (non-registrant)
Little Green Yoda (non-registrant)
Balou (non-registrant)
reaktron015 (non-registrant)
Raikou21 (non-registrant)
DemonScythe: 551 points (591 - 50 for JaNB2006)
Warthog: 396 points (446 - 50 for JaNB2006)
Vulcan Fury (non-registrant)
RubySoho: 496 points (546 - 50 for JaNB2006)

Slots left: 0

Not in, just posting to say that a link to 'THFL' might be useful. Not everyone will know what it is - I don't.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i won the pokerealm one with serious ease and I plan to win this one too :)

I'd register but your tournaments in the past all died iirc, and I'd have to pay from my beautiful third place.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
"From the start" meaning only 4 pokemon on the team. I dunno if this is possible now that I look at it as NB enforces the 6 pokemon rule if im not mistaken. Stadium mode is bugged for 2vs2 so thats no good either. I may have to scratch that rule if worse comes to worse.

Also, 5 slots left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)