JR's Trade Thread [On a hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I only have 1 Thick Club (and will breed a Marowak another time), I can help you with this bro. My Thick Club for Shiny event Genesect?
I can clone the Thick Club for you, no problem. And did you read the details on that Genesect? That's the one you gave me xD.

Pick something else.

I can clone the Thick Club for you, no problem. And did you read the details on that Genesect? That's the one you gave me xD.

Pick something else.
Yup, I know. I no longer have that Genesect and would like to have it again. Though if I have to choose something else, I'll take a look....

Yup, I know. I no longer have that Genesect and would like to have it again. Though if I have to choose something else, I'll take a look....
Oh okay then. Well it's up to you. I can always give it to you for free since you were the one that gave it to me. Then I'll give you another poke for the Thick Club.

Oh okay then. Well it's up to you. I can always give it to you for free since you were the one that gave it to me. Then I'll give you another poke for the Thick Club.
That be fine. Let's see I am interested in the Shiny Timid Heatran.

Newly added:

Totodile
| Jolly/Adamant | Sheer Force
31/31/31/X/31/31
Dragon Dance | Aqua Jet | Ice Punch | Metal Claw

Totodile
| Jolly/Adamant | Sheer Force
31/31/31/X/31/31
Dragon Dance | Aqua Jet | Ice Punch | Metal Claw

Shellder
| #090 | Adamant/Jolly | Skill Link
31/31/31/X/31/31
Icicle Spear | Rock Blast | Rapid Spin | Screech

Shellder
| #090 | Naive | Skill Link
31/31/31/31/31/31
Icicle Spear | Rock Blast | Rapid Spin | Screech

Scyther
| #123 | Adamant | Steadfast
31/31/31/X/31/31
Counter | Baton Pass | Defog | Night Slash

Bunnelby
| #659 | Jolly/Adamant | Huge Power
31/31/31/X/31/31
Spikes | Rollout | Defense Curl | Leer

I don't quite understand how this works exactly, are you just showing what you have or what you want? idek, lol. Ok so I see a shiny scyther up there, Is it possible to trade that? I'd prefer a Scizor. I don't know how to clone... but I'm willing to give a shiny granbull or a lv 100shiny ditto that is 3IV but the other IVs are hyper trained

edit: or a totodile/feraligatr... or both that and the scyther/scizor?

I'm interested in a Heatran and Scyther. Are you interested in any of these Level Ball Swinub, Dive Ball Tangela, Friend Ball Snivy, or Friend Ball Poliwag. Can give more details if interested.

I don't quite understand how this works exactly, are you just showing what you have or what you want? idek, lol. Ok so I see a shiny scyther up there, Is it possible to trade that? I'd prefer a Scizor. I don't know how to clone... but I'm willing to give a shiny granbull or a lv 100shiny ditto that is 3IV but the other IVs are hyper trained

edit: or a totodile/feraligatr... or both that and the scyther/scizor?
Everything I have on page 1 is a list of Pokemon that I own and are up for trade. Pokemon that I want would fall under "Pokemon/Item Wants". Idk if you just checked my post on this page but everything people have for trade are usually on the front page (that applies for every trade thread owner on Smogon). Also, unless it's listed up there, I don't have Scizor available for trade nor do I plan on training Pokemon to be traded (I leave that to the player). Sorry. Anyway, I don't mind cloning your Granbull for you so that you'll have a copy to trade to me and to keep for yourself. Are you sure that Granbull is legitimate? I'm not really interested in Granbull but if it's legitimate, I don't mind giving you a Pokemon for it since this will be your first trade on Smogon.

And no thanks on the Ditto. I have plenty of 6IV Ditto I use for breeding. If you want some of those, I suggest checking out the giveaway section of the Wi-fi forums. Totes and Eisen are currently having giveaways of 6IV Ditto. Hope that helps.

I'm interested in a Heatran and Scyther. Are you interested in any of these Level Ball Swinub, Dive Ball Tangela, Friend Ball Snivy, or Friend Ball Poliwag. Can give more details if interested.
Hey, interested in the Snivy & Swinub. What are their IV's and EM's?

Everything I have on page 1 is a list of Pokemon that I own and are up for trade. Pokemon that I want would fall under "Pokemon/Item Wants". Idk if you just checked my post on this page but everything people have for trade are usually on the front page (that applies for every trade thread owner on Smogon). Also, unless it's listed up there, I don't have Scizor available for trade nor do I plan on training Pokemon to be traded (I leave that to the player). Sorry. Anyway, I don't mind cloning your Granbull for you so that you'll have a copy to trade to me and to keep for yourself. Are you sure that Granbull is legitimate? I'm not really interested in Granbull but if it's legitimate, I don't mind giving you a Pokemon for it since this will be your first trade on Smogon.

And no thanks on the Ditto. I have plenty of 6IV Ditto I use for breeding. If you want some of those, I suggest checking out the giveaway section of the Wi-fi forums. Totes and Eisen are currently having giveaways of 6IV Ditto. Hope that helps.

yes I'm interested in the trade, oc my granbull is legitimate shall we further this in the PMs?

Hey here's some more info on the two.

Snivy@Friend Ball
Contrary
Timid
IVs: Can do an HP Rock spread
-Glare
-Iron Tail
-Mean Look
-Mirror Coat

Swinub@Level Ball
Thick Fat
Naive
31/31/31/31/X/31
-Icicle Crash
-Freeze-Dry
-Stealth Rock
-Icicle Spear

Hey here's some more info on the two.

Snivy@Friend Ball
Contrary
Timid
IVs: Can do an HP Rock spread
-Glare
-Iron Tail
-Mean Look
-Mirror Coat

Swinub@Level Ball
Thick Fat
Naive
31/31/31/31/X/31
-Icicle Crash
-Freeze-Dry
-Stealth Rock
-Icicle Spear
Hey sounds good, I'll take both.

CMT for the shiny xerneas. I have the thundurus you want btw!
Hi, I don't see the Timid Thundurus in your thread (Modest only) but I am interested in the Tornadus by Chev4. What are the redistribution rights on that? Also, does it know a useful Hidden Power?

Hi, I don't see the Timid Thundurus in your thread (Modest only) but I am interested in the Tornadus by Chev4. What are the redistribution rights on that? Also, does it know a useful Hidden Power?
Oh right I do have that thundrus but it's no redis so I didn't list it. Unless specifically stated, all mons on my thread are full redis

Hi, I'm available to trade right now for about 30 minutes. Otherwise, we'll have to do this later tonight or tomorrow afternoon (CST).
Hey sorry for late reply he a busy work week. Still working on Snivy, but can trade Swinub whenever you're free. I'm on PST.

Hey sorry for late reply he a busy work week. Still working on Snivy, but can trade Swinub whenever you're free. I'm on PST.
Hey it's okay. I was busy all week too. Anyway, I'm good to trade first thing tomorrow 10 AM CST. I have work in the afternoon so if we can trade by then that'd be nice.

Mikroturbulence I will also be available to trade with you tomorrow as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)