Judge A Pokémon Express: Q Up, Panelists!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Thank you, all panelists and others on the team!

I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask for ideas for the next one. I've got a couple of ideas, but you probably have some even better ones.

Might be a bit too random of an idea, but maybe Pokémon that evolve from Shiny Stone would be interesting? Togekiss, Roserade, Cincinno, and Florges. I’m still curious to hear what you have in mind but that’s my suggestion for now.

On another note, it was a pleasure to write with you guys, expect me to be on more japes in the near future :blobthumbsup:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
I actually like that Shiny Stone idea!

My other idea so far was to have a look at non-Bug Pokémon that walk on six legs: Giratina, Corphish, Lotad, Trevenant, maybe also Gastrodon depending on the definition of legs. But the Shiny Stone set is much easier to define and the Pokémon within it are very varied too.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Dusk Stone ones aren't as varied (Ghost- and Dark-types), but would work as a JAPE that would come after the Shiny Stone one.

Other idea would be Pikachu and Eevee once Let's Go comes closer to launch.

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
Other idea would be Pikachu and Eevee once Let's Go comes closer to launch.
Heck, we could even do four designs with those alone:

Can somebody say "frequent redesign"? The Pikachu pictures are from Gen I (RG booklet art), Gen III (Anime art), and Gen VI (Global Link art), respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)