Just Like Old Times | An OU Warstory

dunno why everyone calls the comments decent, I personally thought they were great.

excellent warstory, 5 stars from me for sure

what stathakis said. the hax was unfortunate but (surprisingly) didn't detract from the story at all for me.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Great read, especially for your first warstory. Comments were great and although there was some hax, it didn't really matter in the end.

Excellent battle by two excellent battlers. Wonderful narration and good prediction ( mostly ) and a this is how a warstory should be.

8.9/10

I'm thinking a bit like Stathankis, those comments were really adorable! Really nice predictions and stuffs, 9/10, just missing the final touch to become 10/10.

I'm Seph.

I honestly think this warstory should teach other battlers to never give up. There's always a chance you'll win. I thought I'd lose the moment Skarmory switched in on the first turn. Sure, I made a massive mistake, but I didn't give up and I won.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Really nice comments, presentation, and really close battle. The hax issue has been beaten to death in this thread, so I guess I will just go with...
9.5/10
Good job, really entertaining.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I really enjoyed the warstory. Only thing that bothered me was the fact that it was formatted with Sevven's pokemon first and then Sephiran's pokemon, while the comments were in the opposite order.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Definitely enjoyed this warstory. I really liked the analysis, explanations and the format and presentation above all.

The hax was nothing compared to other situations in which you really see how an strategy falls apart because of it.

Great job ;)

9/10 from me :) both players showed how important the thought process is in this game and the hax in the end doesn't deteriorate the battle itself since hax is a part of Pokemon afterall. gg guys

LOL let me somehow convert my words/criticism into an arbitrary number out of ten

Seriously, what the hell is a 8.3/10? How did you calculate that?

I'm not gonna give you a bullshit score, I'm just gonna say it was a great read. Predictions were so-so, but it was clean, tight, and even funny. [Haiti Earthquake joke ohlol]

I regret passing this over when I first saw it a few days ago. The game itself was decent, but what really got me engaged were your comments. Keep up the good work, I'll be sure to look out for more warstories from you. Thanks again for the entertaining read ^^.

I was about to close the tab when you were going to ice punch his Flygon but I quickly scrolled down and was quite surprised he survived and KOed back.

Really liked how you showed your thought process with the comments both from you and Seph.
8.7/10

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nice warstory.

Since it is pissing that guy off, I'm going to give this an 8.27/10

I really enjoyed this battle, especially the last few turns. Hax happens in battles... there's no point complaining about it in a warstory that has lots of good things going for it.
I totally agree. Hax is a unavoidable part of battling, and I don't think the amount of hax hurt this war story at all. I thought it was a great battle, and decent storytelling. It was a little confusing at first to get used to the two perspectives, but it was nice to see what both people were thinking. It was really cool how it came down to the last turn... pretty epic. Good job overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)