Kaiju Bunny's Art Den

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Here, have some more arts! :psywoke:

check out the article here!

Aaaand this article can be found here!

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Yay, another art dump!

Pretty happy with how this one turned out

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Kinda been on/off doodling some Sw/Sh pokes along with other things (I promise, I'll get to drawing Grookey soon ;w;b)

Conics
I Herd U Liek Mudkips

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Whoo, I've actually had time to do non pokemon related things :'D (Won't stop me from doing art for around the site tho)

Misc. Stuff:
Also made a lil comic featuring two of my OCs

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader

Meet Gooper! He's kinda an amalgamation of character designs I loved <3

Love this lil guy from Sunfished, so I recreated it c:

What started out as a simple human anatomy practice turned into an OC recreation for a contest on Twitter, lol; still happy with how it turned out tho

Wanted to do digital art of vzxt's Fairy type Sandile ^^

Last but not least, I doodled this Greninja for a friend c: did this one really quickly, but idt it looks half bad!

View attachment 186273
Meet Gooper! He's kinda an amalgamation of character designs I loved <3
View attachment 186274
Love this lil guy from Sunfished, so I recreated it c:
View attachment 186275
What started out as a simple human anatomy practice turned into an OC recreation for a contest on Twitter, lol; still happy with how it turned out tho
View attachment 186283
Wanted to do digital art of vzxt's Fairy type Sandile ^^
View attachment 186286
Last but not least, I doodled this Greninja for a friend c: did this one really quickly, but idt it looks half bad!
Go bunny! Win the Tisumi contest grand prize!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Super excited for this art dump, ngl

Here are some more stickers I like to do in my free time or for fun or for birthdays ^^
This was actually for deetah!

These are some pieces I've done for THP's "Camp Happy Place" drawing activity that I hosted today

I'm actually super happy with how this one came out :D

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Back at it again with more art :blobwizard:

Pretty happy with how this one came out c: I really wanted to capture the whole "rose + masquerade" idea.

Surprised I got such good inspiration for this :bloblul: This was something I made for the Trial and Error: Touring the Island Challenge article!

Have some extra stuff, too!

Made this logo for a friend of mine and his team c:

I uh... Don't typically do sprite stuff unless it's for fun, but I think she came out alright :3

Peary

Drip Haver
:blobpex: YO shout out to Kaiju Bunny upcoming elite artist
Pokemon and more hit her up for the commissions :blobtriumph:
Show my good friend some support
she really out here

Arceus-Ground is the best Arceus and nobody can tell me different. Peep the sun shining onto him in this freaking bg :blobthumbsup:
Freaking god tier idea this man is too powerful you have a Charizard? Too bad Arceus Ground is here your other pokemon are canceled. Dude just look at this thing imagine walking into the club and this Arceus stares you into the eyes and the entire freaking sun is shining behind him. What a chad. What if this arceus tries to take my poke-girlfriend? She's his now. Too powerful

Peary

Drip Haver
yall thought it was over? nah bruh
KB commissions the GOAT why? because they are cheap as hell and high quality.
AND she really out here upgrading the art for the hell of it cuz she perfectionistic :thonk:
fucking cartoony pokemon picasso out here
highly recommend 6 stars outta 5

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Gots some more arts to share c:

Made this icon for internet in the The Best and Worst Pokémon Movies article! I have a soft spot for buggos, so this was fun to make c:

I can't normally draw people, but I drew this for the Platinum TM/HM Location Guide, and I think she came out pretty well!

Just made this today for the USM OverUsed through WCoP 2019 article! Glad Gliscor found some love this year :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)