Kaiju Bunny's Art Den

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm a huge fan of that Zorua Artwork. The colors look very good and the background scene is incredible. It looks like it belongs on a Pokemon card. If I were you I'd try to replicate that with other Pokemon as well seeing as the first one turned out great!!! Keep up the great work m8!

I'd like to make a request, if you do not mind. I know it's not pokemon related but I've created a D&D character and I was wondering if you'd be willing to make art for him. I can pay you for it, sorta like a commission if you want/need! Description/Request here: https://pastebin.com/wKE1Xv43 (Edit: He should be bald, made a mistake in the description)

Last edited:
Hello, Kaiju Bunny!

I heard that you were interested in helping out RoA, so I'd like to request a logo for the RoAPL team, "Sunyshore City Shaymins". Something real simple having to do with regular shaymin and a sunset background would be amazing. I unfortunately don't know the exact size, but there should be a way to find out using the previous logos.

No worries at all if you don't want/are unable to do this, but if you wouldn't mind I'd be very grateful!

Thanks so much :)

(Discord is Excal#1596 if you have any questions)

Wow your houndoom looks awesome! I love the pose that you made him in, and the faint red glow. It makes him look quite intimidating
Do you think you can draw a dinosaur? Any dinosaur or the raptor thats literally all over my profile and my posts

omg LOL its perfection. can I use the waptor at the top for my avatar?

im officialy claiming the F. mongoliensis as my fursona now
AAAAA.png

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader

Requests are now CLOSED
Heya folks, with uni packing on more work, I'm unfortunately having to close off my free requests because of being busy ;w;
I'll solely be doing work around Smogon/PS!, but if you still want to make a request, don't hesitate to pm me (I might be able to make it work, but the majority of my commissions are now gonna cost a little bit).

For those who have requests already, I'll still be finishing those for you, so no worries on that!
Hopefully I'll have some time in the future to do free requests again ^^'​

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader

After checking out the CAP Forums a bit and finding out they were in the process of making another poke, I got inspired to try out a design of my own :3 However, I soon found out that the ability they're going with is levitate. I still like the design tho, so idt I'll be scrapping this guy anytime soon :psyglad:

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Heya folks, with uni packing on more work, I'm unfortunately having to close off my free requests because of being busy ;w;
I'll solely be doing work around Smogon/PS!, but if you still want to make a request, don't hesitate to pm me (I might be able to make it work, but the majority of my commissions are now gonna cost a little bit).
Nope, as mentioned above, most requests from people are going to cost money now, but if you'd like to request a commission, feel free to pm me c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)