kalos-native shiny pokemon by ium

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
i don't see anything i'm interested in

lockiegengar12 i haven't directly been told anything from you. are you ready to trade? you can give me a time or something
sorry, I kinda died for a few days. I'm gonna be getting my scatterbug clones back today, will msg you on irc

It might be a long shot but cmt for as many vivillion patterns as possible ? ( except high-plain but you don't have it for trade so :P ) .
as far as i know, you are the only person with the most vivillion collect

edit for my ref only : continental , sandstorm, marine, elegant, archipelago , jungle

Last edited:
It might be a long shot but cmt for as many vivillion patterns as possible ? ( except high-plain but you don't have it for trade so :P ) .
as far as i know, you are the only person with the most vivillion collect
abra, kangaskhan, wooper, foongus, anorith, machop

note that a chunk of my scatterbug are missing rage powder if that matters. if you happen to clone via powersave, i'd like help cloning them because it's rather annoying for me to do 6 one at a time. if you can get on #smogonwifi on irc, i can be easily contacted whenever you're on

• egg moves: dragon dance / ice punch / aqua jet
#158. totodile (totodile) ★ ♂ — adamant nature | torrent — 31/31/31/07/31/31 (ot: mutsumi / id no. 39221)

Very interested in this, can I offer you a shiny Love Ball Chansey Calm nature, Natural Cure with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x?

• egg moves: dragon dance / ice punch / aqua jet
#158. totodile (totodile) ★ ♂ — adamant nature | torrent — 31/31/31/07/31/31 (ot: mutsumi / id no. 39221)

Very interested in this, can I offer you a shiny Love Ball Chansey Calm nature, Natural Cure with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x?
i'm not interested in that
Can you CTM for the shiny honedge?
i may want the skarmory, but can you list exact ivs and the ot/id?
Hello again ium. Is there anything on my thread that interests you?
noibat, trapinch, treecko, elekid probably

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
i'm not interested in that

i may want the skarmory, but can you list exact ivs and the ot/id?

noibat, trapinch, treecko, elekid probably
ok, could I get these 4?
unnerve aerodactyl
pawniard
hp grass froakie
fletchling
i'll notify you when I get mine cloned, might take some time though :/

For any timid Charmander, the Marill, sandstorm Scatterbug and your Mareep, would anything in my link (in sig) interest you?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Would you be interested in:

Shiny Lotad(M)(Dive Ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Swift Swim
Moves: Astonish, Giga Drain
Bred by me, hatched by SupaFlySamurai via Reddit

In exchange for:

• egg moves: rage powder / stun spore / poison powder
#664. scatterbug (scatterbug-marine) ★ ♂ — timid nature | compound eyes — 31/11/31/31/31/31 (ot: sean / id no. 57023)
↪ breeding parent(s) provided by me, then native marine scatterbug bred by someone on tumblr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)