kamikaze17 is the new Doubles OU tier leader!

So, now that you're TL, is there anything you want to do? I know a lot of people want Skymin retested, and I've heard a few people talk about a Diancie suspect

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So, now that you're TL, is there anything you want to do? I know a lot of people want Skymin retested, and I've heard a few people talk about a Diancie suspect
Diancie and Skymin are definitely things under discussion. I definitely want to retest Skymin at some point and while Diancie is a very strong threat atm I am not entirely convinced to suspect it, but its still up for debate.

Personally, I am not a big fan of shaking up metagames in the middle of big tours. The one namely coming up is SPL so I would prefer to do the suspects either after or near the end when it wont affect the tournament, but that will be up to a council vote.

One of the things I want to handle soon is the policy of how we conduct suspects. There has been complaints about the ladder and % to ban in the past, so the council has been discussing policy changes since the skymin suspect. I want to make sure we actually vote and have the new policies in place before we start any new suspects.

Arctic and I are college students busy with finals this week, so dont expect anything immediate. But we will try our best to get things done in the coming weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)