KARAOKE 10: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Congrats to Biggie, who won the previous round with his rendition of Freaks and Geeks.

For this round's theme, we turn to a noble knight:

Like our noble knight, the titles of the songs we'll be singing will not actually show up in their respective work. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, our theme will be

NON APPEARING TITLES

Basically, any song where the title of the song does not actually show up in the lyrics is permitted. Here's a more in-depth explanation (as well as a place to get ideas).

For the sake of the competition, I'm going to permit songs that:
- have part of the song title in the lyrics but not the whole thing
- have a different form of the song title in the lyrics

Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 PM on Monday, August 15. Songs can be reserved for up to 72 hours in advance before they are available to others.

so many good songs, even just in that link. i like the relative freedom this round.

i'll think of something

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Good theme!

I will put some thinking into this..

[edit] - probably gonna be hard to find a karaoke version of flamencos fucking easy

[edit 2] - I am bagsing, Jeff Buckley - Grace

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
It's not like anyone would reserve it anyway, but I'm doing "far from comfort" by "twothirtyeight". I love that song.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Radiohead - Exit Music (for a film)
Smashing Pumpkins - Luna
oh my god.... this is such a wide category i'm going to explode. And hip, I am very much looking forward to what you could do with Grace. fantastic song.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, if I get around to it.
If crux drops or decides not to do this, I will take Bohemian Rhapsody and make that my selection.

just incase crux submits, I would like to take Iris by the goo goo dolls

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
God damn you people, took three of my choices (Iris, Basket Case, Good Riddance)

Therefore, I will tentatively reserve Uprising by Muse

WaterBomb, seeing as my Good Riddance selection was approved, you can take Basket Case if you want it. I'd only do it as a bonus track, if at all.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I almost feel as though I'm compelled to do Notorious B.I.G - Juicy. It'll either be that or UGK ft Outkast - International Players Anthem. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)