Kilima's Workshop

pac

pay 5000, gg?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Kilima your work is amazing! I would like to request a sprite of a Bug Catcher with the Isle of Man flag. If you can't do that it's perfectly fine, keep making your art!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bonjour.
Je t'addresse mes plus cordiales salutations.

I just wanted to swing by really quick and reciprocate the support you've shown for my own works and projects here on Smogon.
While banners, logos, and article art make up a big part of the artistic activities here on Smogon, I also feel like pixel art should not be forgotten.

Pixel art is quite fascinating, isn't it?

As Dame Silvia Cartwright adequately formulated:
"We often plough so much energy into the big picture, we forget the pixels."

I've never really given it a try, but I like the idea of tiny bits and pieces contributing to one big picture.
It's a lot like society itself. We're all individual pixels of many different colors that co-exist next to each other.
That's how I perceive it anyway.

That being said, I wanted to welcome the opportunity to wish you lots of inspiration for more upcoming projects!

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hello, I love your sprites, could you make one with Tulip Olsen and Atticus from Infinity Train?

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Hi Kilima, I really love your sprite designs, I think they are the best I've seen in smogon.
If you have some free time I would like to make a request:^)
I would like a sprite of this character (Accelerator) from Toaru series, with a sprite of mewtwo (gen 4), I really did not find any "decent" sprite of Accel, maybe this can help you to base you on the design

images (1).png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)