Kilima's Workshop

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey Kilima love all the work I've seen from you and would like to request a sprite of Acerola with a Mimikyu, preferably shiny.

I was seeing your work and really enjoyed the quality, so I wanted to request an Alphonse Elric sprite (in the armor version) along with a golurk. I hope you continue this beautiful work

sorry if something is wrong i'm not good at english

Kilima

Wanderer
is a Smogon Media Contributor
Could I get Venam with a Seviper?

Also Isha with a Dusknoir?

Thank you if you do do these! ^^
Here are your requests, hope you like !

venam+seviper.png
isha+dusknoir.png
(Both 80*80)

I was seeing your work and really enjoyed the quality, so I wanted to request an Alphonse Elric sprite (in the armor version) along with a golurk. I hope you continue this beautiful work

ImaginingDragons&Fairies your request is in progress, custom sprites take longer to create but I'll try my best to finish it asap

Kilima

Wanderer

ImaginingDragons&Fairies at last here is your request, I apologise for the delay.
Btw, it was impossible to fit Golurk+Alphonse Elric in a 80*80 square so the sprite is 96*96. Hope you like !
AlphonseElric.png
golurk.png

underrated sprite thread , you're good at this.

could you make a bug catcher holding this flag please

View attachment 205517

i liked the work you did for RahelGamer03
Here it is, hope you like !
VirginIslands.png

Could you please try to do a Terry from Fatal Fury to me? Much appreciated!
I'll give it a try when I find some time

I also did this for fun recently
Surfeuse.png

pisxel

when my star shines, will you think of me? ☆
Oh my god I love your devamps so much, and the Kalos map in Mystery Dungeon style gave me so much nostalgia. Keep it up :D uwu

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Really cool thread, I love the art here. Could you perhaps make a Clefable with a Clefairy in Gen 4/5 style?

Kilima

Wanderer
Teddiursa But In a Ursaring Shape
I tried my best, hope you like
ursaring.png

Really cool thread, I love the art here. Could you perhaps make a Clefable with a Clefairy in Gen 4/5 style?
Here is your request, hope you like!
clefable.png

I also started working on this Johto-Kanto Map in the Mistery Dungeon style a while ago and finally found some time to finish it :blobwizard:

JohtoKanto2MD.png

JohtoKantoMD.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)