Kinda Wet Mudfishies [48(ish)hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've done a giveaway here, so I thought I'd do a small one while I have time during Winter Break.

Lately, I've seen a lot of requests in SQSR for a HA Mudkip. Since not many shops seem to carry it, I thought I'd do a giveaway to make it more readily available to the community. Here's what I'll be giving away:

#258 Mudkip
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Damp (HA)
Egg Moves: Avalanche, Ice Ball, Counter, Mirror Coat
Quantity: 5 Left!
All are leftovers of a shiny breeding project I've been doing, and should have 3-5 perfect IVs. They are almost entirely males, so please do not request gender.

How to get one:
1. Catch a level 12-14 Flabébé (they can easily be found right outside the daycare in Route 7 in Kalos)
2. Put it up on the GTS asking for a level 1-10 Mudkip. Set the message to "I liek 'em!"
3. Post on this thread with your IGN and one thing that you like about the Wi-Fi community here on Smogon. Why do you like to trade here? Let's all be thankful for this great group of people!

Also, stay tuned for my 2,000 post giant giveaway coming later this month!

Note: If you get a Mudkip without a HA or my OT, you were sniped. Just try again and let me know and I'll make sure you get one!

Last edited:
IGN: Christopher
And what I like most about the Wi-Fi forum is the sense of generosity a lot of people seem to have, with all the giveaways, both formal and informal. Plus, there's a bunch of awesome Pokemon I never would have gotten otherwise :) Thanks y'all

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to submit the post :/ I'll put up Flabebe in a sec

(Putting up a Zigzagoon instead since I play OR/AS hope it won't be a problem)
IGN: Anthony (also in sig)
What I like about the wifi community is how helpful everyone is. Especially in the SQSR section of here. I've asked for help getting a defog scyther before, and almost immediately I was helped
I'm a relatively new user here but been lurking as a guest for a year, so I have not gotten a trade yet, but hope to open up a trade thread eventually.

Details about the Zigzagoon:

Level 2, female

Thank you for hosting this giveaway as I was going to start breeding mudkips but wanted the Damp ability, and this will save me sometime with egg moves! :D

IGN: Linda
Uploaded a female Flabébé. I like the wi-fi forum because I like the layout of the forum, and I trust people more here than other forum. I have so many memories from this forum here, especially from before RNG abuse haha. (I'm very glad RNG abuse exist thought xD). Can't really imagine trading on another forum tbh :)

Tatertot

IGN: Christopher
And what I like most about the Wi-Fi forum is the sense of generosity a lot of people seem to have, with all the giveaways, both formal and informal. Plus, there's a bunch of awesome Pokemon I never would have gotten otherwise :) Thanks y'all

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to submit the post :/ I'll put up Flabebe in a sec
(Putting up a Zigzagoon instead since I play OR/AS hope it won't be a problem)
IGN: Anthony (also in sig)
What I like about the wifi community is how helpful everyone is. Especially in the SQSR section of here. I've asked for help getting a defog scyther before, and almost immediately I was helped
I'm a relatively new user here but been lurking as a guest for a year, so I have not gotten a trade yet, but hope to open up a trade thread eventually.

Details about the Zigzagoon:

Level 2, female

Thank you for hosting this giveaway as I was going to start breeding mudkips but wanted the Damp ability, and this will save me sometime with egg moves! :D
IGN: Linda
Uploaded a female Flabébé. I like the wi-fi forum because I like the layout of the forum, and I trust people more here than other forum. I have so many memories from this forum here, especially from before RNG abuse haha. (I'm very glad RNG abuse exist thought xD). Can't really imagine trading on another forum tbh :)
Sent!

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
IGN: Marko
Just uploaded a female flabebe. o3o
What I like about the wifi forums? Well for one you get to learn something new every day, it's my main resource for hack checks for example and also I owe an important part of my collection to this community, also taught me how useful is to have hundreds of pokemon organized in a thread lol.

Tatertot

IGN: Marko
Just uploaded a female flabebe. o3o
What I like about the wifi forums? Well for one you get to learn something new every day, it's my main resource for hack checks for example and also I owe an important part of my collection to this community, also taught me how useful is to have hundreds of pokemon organized in a thread lol.
Sent!

1. Deposited a yellow lv 15 female flabebe
2. Done
3. Wifi community saves me so much time to work on a new fresh project. i can just trade and get female 4 iv spitbacks to play with . Thanks to the community, my shiny dex project is half way done ( finished kanto, johto and close for hoenn)
IGN Thuany

Last edited:
IGN: Rachael
What do I like about smogon's wifi section? That there are a lot of friendly people around here who will help you just bc they can. Need a poke? Just go on smogon. Need an SV battle? Go on smogon. We're also among the most dedicated of pokemon fans but we actually understand how the game works. (I'll put mine up in about ten minutes)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
IGN: Federik

What I like about the wifi forums? On one side, the overall kindness and reliability of people: for example, I cannot clone, and guys like craymond727 really helped my improving my thread in a blink of an eye. On the other side, people do care about their stuff and what they receive in return: the average user is either a very competent battler, a good RNGer, a great hunter or all this things combined. It feels so good to deal with people who are honest and really knows what they're doing.

IGN: lol I just realised what IGN stood for, I thought it referred to the website :D it's Eoin!

I've only joined recently. But in that time, I gotta say: WiFi forumers? Practical and efficient people. Everything's factual and helpful and it gets great response times. Haven't had that on many websites I've been on! And everyone really is so helpful. MostThe3rd gave me a HP fire modest ditto on what was basically my first post, and everyone else seems equally genererous. So yeah, 10/10 would trade again etc etc. Can't wait to start cloning my Latias so I can return the favour :D

Haven't uploaded a flabebe yet, but will do now!

Tatertot

1. Deposited a yellow lv 15 female flabebe
2. Done
3. Wifi community saves me so much time to work on a new fresh project. i can just trade and get female 4 iv spitbacks to play with . Thanks to the community, my shiny dex project is half way done ( finished kanto, johto and close for hoenn)
IGN Thuany
IGN: Federik

What I like about the wifi forums? On one side, the overall kindness and reliability of people: for example, I cannot clone, and guys like craymond727 really helped my improving my thread in a blink of an eye. On the other side, people do care about their stuff and what they receive in return: the average user is either a very competent battler, a good RNGer, a great hunter or all this things combined. It feels so good to deal with people who are honest and really knows what they're doing.
IGN: lol I just realised what IGN stood for, I thought it referred to the website :D it's Eoin!

I've only joined recently. But in that time, I gotta say: WiFi forumers? Practical and efficient people. Everything's factual and helpful and it gets great response times. Haven't had that on many websites I've been on! And everyone really is so helpful. MostThe3rd gave me a HP fire modest ditto on what was basically my first post, and everyone else seems equally genererous. So yeah, 10/10 would trade again etc etc. Can't wait to start cloning my Latias so I can return the favour :D

Haven't uploaded a flabebe yet, but will do now!
Sent!

Tatertot

IGN: Rachael
What do I like about smogon's wifi section? That there are a lot of friendly people around here who will help you just bc they can. Need a poke? Just go on smogon. Need an SV battle? Go on smogon. We're also among the most dedicated of pokemon fans but we actually understand how the game works. (I'll put mine up in about ten minutes)
I never saw yours show up, maybe you were sniped?

IGN: Gary

Sent a Lv. 14 (F) Yellow Flower Flabebe.

What I like about the WiFi Forums?: Everyone is really nice and kind in general with all the great things I've seen people do. It's always great to see people help one another and the positivity in the community. It's made me become a more mature and kind person on the internet and in real life, ever since I've made so many friends around here. It's great talking to the people here and with the people I've become great friends with, and now it's almost been a year since I first joined Smogon, which I can hardly believe, since my intentions were never to linger on Smogon everyday. lol.

Thanks in advance for the Mudkip! :]

Edit; An error occured when I deposited the Flabebe, I'm going to redeposit.

Edit 2; Redeposited.

Tatertot

IGN: Gary

Sent a Lv. 14 (F) Yellow Flower Flabebe.

What I like about the WiFi Forums?: Everyone is really nice and kind in general with all the great things I've seen people do. It's always great to see people help one another and the positivity in the community. It's made me become a more mature and kind person on the internet and in real life, ever since I've made so many friends around here. It's great talking to the people here and with the people I've become great friends with, and now it's almost been a year since I first joined Smogon, which I can hardly believe, since my intentions were never to linger on Smogon everyday. lol.

Thanks in advance for the Mudkip! :]

Edit; An error occured when I deposited the Flabebe, I'm going to redeposit.

Edit 2; Redeposited.
Sent!
No just forgot to put it up, sorry. Can we do a direct trade for this? Coz there's no Mudkip option for the gts (at least for me).
Scroll down to the bottom of the list, there's an option for you to manually enter the name of the Pokémon if you haven't seen it yet.

IGN is Twick and I just put up a level 13 flabebe
One thing I really like about the wifi community here at smogon is that I'm able to connect with people in my games more easily. I'm able to get battles more easily, more friends, more trades, etc.

I'm interested in a mudkip :)

I am also currently playing ORAS (SRing rayquaza), do you mind if I put a Poochyena?

IGN: Issy (OR)
I like the wifi community here because I have access to so many pretty ball/pokemon combinations that I would not have access to myself...and everyone is super helpful too. Even the mods are great.

Tatertot

IGN is Twick and I just put up a level 13 flabebe
One thing I really like about the wifi community here at smogon is that I'm able to connect with people in my games more easily. I'm able to get battles more easily, more friends, more trades, etc.
Sent!
I'm interested in a mudkip :)

I am also currently playing ORAS (SRing rayquaza), do you mind if I put a Poochyena?

IGN: Issy (OR)
I like the wifi community here because I have access to so many pretty ball/pokemon combinations that I would not have access to myself...and everyone is super helpful too. Even the mods are great.
Looks like you were sniped :/ try again?

I would liek a Mudkip please! I deposited a lvl.1 Espurr (I have Alpha Sapphire, so no Flabebe). IGN is Hikari.

As for why I like this community... I am just getting back into Pokemon, having not played since Emerald, and the forums are very helpful. The people are all generous, friendly, and willing to help other players out.

IGN: Jonathan
Sent a level 12 female Flabebe to the GTS

What I like about smogon is that everyone here is so nice, even when you're just new here. When you want something you can't get yourself, someone from this community will help you with it. ^^

deposited a level 14 female flabebe
IGN: Cherub

the generosity of a lot of the people here is quite astounding. i also really like how well structured and organized the wifi forum is, it makes it far more enjoyable to be able to trade with people who you can be fairly certain of possessing legitimate pokemon (a huge problem when trying to trade over facebook groups ._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)