Kommo-o analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is jacob and i've played nat dex a lot but without a doubt i've had the most fun playing with kommo-o so let's get an overview of what it can do

Kommonium z - Kommo-o's z move gives it a plus 1 in all stats combined with it's signature move , clangorous souls which also gives it plus 1 u get this thing at plus 2 so it can do some decent damage boomburst , clanging scales , close combat and clangorous souls with 252 special attack,252 speed and 4 attack with bulletproof and hasty nature makes up a perfect set

Bulky set - Kommo- o can use it's great bulk and access to steatlh rocks means that it can be a great supprt mon
Toxic , stelth rocks , iron defense and body press with either leftovers or roseli berry and 252 hp , 252 defense and 4 special defense with relaxed and bulletproof can make it a pretty good bulky support mon that can bluff hyper offese in semi stall team .
That's all for me today be sure to make new sets and experiment all u want with Kommo-o it's a lot of fun and can be a KO machine in the right circumstance
i'll see u later

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello there. While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the National Dex metagame, please read this post to gather a better understanding of how we reserve and write analyses. Kommo-o is not currently up for reservation. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)