Kyrads Art (Hiatus)

Welcome to my art thread that i made because why not. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated in order for me to improve :) oh and just for the sake of saying it no i most likely wont take requests since i end up lacking motivation for it, not that anyone would want one with other amazing artists around :P also bear in mind that as of right now i do this shiz on an iphone with an oversized novelty matchstick stylus with sketchbook pro which i still dont understand

Our lord and saviour, the mighty Goomy, master of all things cute and sloppy

Just a quick sketch of nincada, i was using this to try improve my art style and make it more glossy and colourful, was okay for a first attempt would appreciate criticisms

A slightly older drawing of my fake grass starter for my fake pokedex project. Its name is shootle :)

Last edited:
Just a little wip of Mega Sceptile and i was looking for some criticisms and suggestions, just ignore the fact the lines are a little scrappy im not very good at cleaning up mistakes but i'll fix it later. Also if you're wondering why theres no tail its because the tail is so frikking difficult so i wanted to take a break and figure i'd post it here. Any and all criticisms are welcome and i'll try and do something about them

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Its mane could be less compact with more tufts sprouting backwards I guess, but I like where you've gotten thus far. I like that pose, getting the impression he's saying "alright, can it for a second, I need to deal with this".

Ive finally freakin made an art!!!!!

Basically i was looking up pokemon fusions on the interwebs and got really inspired to do my own and came out with this, its a simple one for my first one as inspired by quelaag a boss from the dark souls franchise, any criticisms and feedback would be much appreciated!!!

Pent

dumb broad
Ive finally freakin made an art!!!!!

Basically i was looking up pokemon fusions on the interwebs and got really inspired to do my own and came out with this, its a simple one for my first one as inspired by quelaag a boss from the dark souls franchise, any criticisms and feedback would be much appreciated!!!
The funny thing is is I know where you got this pic from xD

I remember Espeon Scientist (iirc) Scanned this in and was working on it in the Art Room. Said it was a complete flop lol

Your other art is getting better though, keep up the good work!

The funny thing is is I know where you got this pic from xD

I remember Espeon Scientist (iirc) Scanned this in and was working on it in the Art Room. Said it was a complete flop lol

Your other art is getting better though, keep up the good work!
Er, are you sure about that, i'm like, pretty sure i did this myself. You can ask esp if you want too

Woo i finally did it!!! i finally made actual progress and here it is! my water starter Newtolm. It was a bit of a difficult one with the colours and i think it couldve been way better but whatever, at least i finally did something ^^

BEHOLD LACKLUSTERMON!!!!!1111!!!1111!!!!!!!!1
No but seriously i should be ashamed of this, i rushed it and i feel bad, but dont worry i'm doing the final evo soon and i promise* that it will look way betterer
In all seriousness though this shoddy little bugger is a bit of a wakeup call for me to start focusing on what i do better, among other things too, fingers crossed i improve ^_^

Also from now on i'm going to post dex information here so yeh

Senas national dex No. 005
Olmurk
The Mind Pokemon
Type: Water/Psychic
Ability: Torrent | Hidden Ability: Drizzle
Stats: 70/41/78/87/90/68 BST = 434
Dex: Olmurk are known to be very calm serene pokemon due to their simple lives shrouded in darkness. By the time they have evolved into Olmurk they will most likely of developed a primitive mental link with their trainer
Height: 1.3m
Weight: 50kg

Evolves into Awoknewt lvl 36

*Warning, promises are 99% untruthfull, aka if it turns out good holy damn bacon

Last edited:

Okay so yeah i had to put a background on this one to make it goddamned visible, i hate white pokemon ;~;
This one took a fair amount and i think its a bit of an improvment, nothing major though but little by little :)
I'll probably come back to the mega evolution later since i kinda wanna move off starters and onto the rest of the dex
Senas National Dex No. 006
Awoknewt
The Awoken Pokemon
Type: Water/Psychic
Ability: Torrent | Hidden Ability: Drizzle
Stats: 95/50/95/100/105/85 BST = 530
Dex: Awoknewt are completely blind. They see using psychic energy generated by eyelike orbs all over their body. This also grants them the ability to use psychic powers in battle
Egg Group: Water1
Height: 2m
Weight: 150kg

Holy shit I arted :0
Sensas Regional Dex no. 098
Sqealamb (Squeal-Lamb)
The Restless Pokemon
Type: Normal
Abilities: Soundproof/Fur Coat | Hidden Ability: Amplify*
Stats: 60/20/43/66/84/30 Bst: 303
Dex: Squealamb is always crying and screaming for attention keeping everyone around it awake. It's wooly coat protects it on cold nights and makes it more durable
Egg Group: Field
Height: 0.3m
Weight: 30kg

*Amplify: Boosts the power of sound based attacks by 1.2x

Senas Regional Dex No. 99
Lullama (Lullaby - Llama)
The Lullaby Pokemon
Type: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Soundproof/Fur Coat | Hidden Ability: Heavy Sleeper*
Stats: 96/34/87/93/118/54 BST: 482
Dex: Lullama is asleep for its entire life. It constantly makes a soothing sound that often lulls a pokemon into deep sleep that could take them days to wake up from
Egg Group: Field
Height: 1.9m
Weight 430kg

*Heavy Sleeper: If this Pokemon is asleep, its defense and special defense are increased by 50%

Last edited:

Senas Regional dex No. 50
Shrimpunch
The Punch Pokemon
Type: Water/Fighting
Abilities: Iron Fist | Hidden Ability: Technician
Stats: 20/82/65/50/24/95 BST: 336
Dex: The punch of a Shrimpunch has enough speed and power to break glass making this pokemon very difficult to store. It uses this strength to crack the shells of its prey
Egg Group: Water2
Height: 0.02m
Weight: 0.45kg

Last edited:

Senas Regional Pokedex #51
Prawnch
The Boxing Pokemon
Type: Water/Fighting
Abilities: Iron Fist | Hidden Ability: Technician
Stats: 30/103/90/92/43/120 BST:478
Dex: Prawnch has incredibly powerful punches unrivaled in the pokemon world and can shatter concrete. Even if it misses its punch the energy of its attack generates singeng heat around it.
Egg Group: Water2
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 40kg

Senas Regional Pokedex #20
Rollouse (Roll - Louse)
The Shell Pokemon
Type: Bug
Ability: Sheer Force/Bulletproof
Hidden Ability: Heavy Metal
Stats: 50/30/60/20/40/10 BST: 210
Dex: Arlouse spends a lot of its time chewing through wood to develop the armor on its body through the nutrients it gains. When curled up into a ball they are very difficult to hurt
Egg Group: Bug/Mineral
Height: 0.07m
Weight:0.50kg

Senas Regional Pokedex #22
Platar (Plate-Armour)
The Bunker Pokemon
Type: Bug/Ground
Ability: Sheer Force | Bulletproof
Hidden Ability: Heavy Metal
Stats:100/70/120/50/60/20
BST: 460
Dex: Platar have a near impentirable hide that covers most of its body. It is known to ferry pokemon across the forest by having them sit on its back to protect them from predators
Egg Group: Bug/Mineral
Height: 1.3m
Weight: 200kg

Last edited:

Chubaby (Chubby - Baby)
Type: Fairy
More info later

Just a quick crappy mon have fun

*edit: changed skin to pink

Last edited:

Senas Regional Pokedex #-
Swoman (Swollen - Woman)
The Bulbous Pokemon
Type: Fairy
Ability: Thick Fat | Cute Charm
Hidden Ability: Amplify*
Stats: 120/20/70/103/104/10
BST: 427
Dex: Swoman despise conflict in all forms and are said to appear during intense fights and sing loudly and beautifully to lull everyone into calmness. They take pride in their bulbous form
Egg Group: Human-Like/Amorphous
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 356kg

*Amplify: Boosts the power of sound based moves by 1.3x
This pokemon's design was inspired by the phrase 'it's not over until the fat lady sings'

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)