SM OU Lando-T w/ Chansey core for sweepers. [RMT]

I was struggling to adjust to OU. I still kind of am but this team is helping a bit and the core is really strong and some advice for the mons on this team is very helpful.

Anorexia (Pheromosa) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Ice Beam
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast

This is the late game sweeper. It picks off pokemon very easily cuz of specs and it helps 2KO pretty much anything neutrally. Even chansey is threatened because of specs. I highly recommend not to lead with it as it is very frail and switch/pivot options to gain momentum or KO skinny lil phero. Must be preserved (good thing about this is that you are almost not affected by SR).

Lockjaw (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Smack Down/Gravity
- Bulk Up

The physical bulk of this team. Lando-T is a motherf**king god. With intimidate and and defense investment it soaks up physical moves (especially fighting type as that is it's partners main and only weakness) and rocky helmet damage is often exponential in rack up or just clutch in picking KOs. There is no recovery and that sucks but the next mon fixes that problem that haunts lando.

Protein (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 244 HP / 128 Def / 136 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Wish

This is why I love eggs. Not cuz of the 6g of protein but for the BULK IT PROVIDES AND THE SUPPORT HOLY DAM. Heal Bell has become useless and so I will take anny suggestion on replacing it but toxic-ST is the best coverage for chansey (sure aegislash and gengar wall but thats uncommon and easily dealable with Lando). Wish gives sustain, not only to you but others too (say you know a fighting counter is gonna switch in, go for the wish then switch into Lando-T and enrage the opponent like Gen 6 swaggers).

Robocop (Magnezone) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

I noticed skarmory and defog-SD Scizor were annoying mons and kept slowing/defeating me. Celesteela is also checked but it is a really basic set for hp fir for kartana, scizor while volt switch adds momentum and tbolt dishes the more reliable damage. Flash canon is surprisngly good for late game clean up and espeially since this is a good switch for Lele.

Athena (Tapu Fini) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 240 HP / 56 Def / 116 SpA / 96 SpD
Modest Nature
- Aqua Ring
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Surf

Fini recently replaced Heatran as it sadly didnt dish out enough damage. The EVs allow it to live most suppereffective attacks by a bare miminum and aqua ring is there for recovery but ice beam provides coverage. Surf and moonblast are reliable stabs. This is the setup sweeper of the team and does great against everything after 2 CM. (threat:Kartana-switch to lando t or magnezone)

NASA (Celesteela) @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Autotomize
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed

Filler mon as I usually rely on the core to clean up any threats for a mon like Fini or Phero (whoever is more suitable to sweep). This one hits hard and has a good balance between offense and defense but usually wont see the light of day.

All criticism and questions are welcome and please inform me regarding any problem with this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)