Tournament AAA LC Tour!

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
calling act
opponent missed scheduled time and didnt bother to reschedule.

Last edited:
Reactions: pqs
Calling act. Opponent missed time and no time to reschedule
No I didn't. We aren't scheduled to play for another 4ish hours. I'm on now if you need to play, and have challenged you on rom, but don't try to pull this shit.

E: For clarity, asking for extension if available so I can reschedule, since I do want to play, but if not calling act myself.

Last edited:
coinflips:
Shrug vs Anaconja
wishes vs OM room

Activity:
tahu vs 21pichus

Round 2 Matchups:
bdov vs (Quantum Tesseract vs YuguY )
DurzaOffTopic vs (HQuaze vs fitzy72 )
21pichus vs Jrsmash9
Alore vs OM room
Anaconja vs Complexities
Willdbeast vs stuuful12
Simbo
vs Moosical
Sylveon. vs Bye

Extensions (matches in brackets) have until wednesday to finish their battles, otherwise, please try to finish your battles by Sunday, March 25th.
Please also include replays (or pm replays to me if for whatever reason you don't want them in this thread), and don't forget to have fun!

Last edited:

Jrsmash9

jrsmash that timer
Calling act, my opp has not responded since Wednesday. It may be hard playing during the week if he does not show up today.

Ok, so, first, I'd like to apologize for this being so late, i got a little caught up with some other things and this ended up slipping my mind, sorry about that

second, here are the coinflip wins:
HQuaze vs fitzy72
Anaconja vs Complexities

third, here are the new matchups:
stuuful12 vs Jrsmash9
(DurzaOffTopic vs fitzy72) vs OM room
Complexities vs Simbo
Sylveon. vs (bdov vs Quantum Tesseract )

fourth, deadline:
extensions (the matches in parenthesis) have until Sunday, April 1st.
all other battles have until Sunday, April 8th.

fifth, in the off chance that the lc suspect isn't just an april fool's joke, if it gets banned, it will be banned in all the rounds subsequent to it getting banned

and last but not least, have fun, and hopefully i wont be this late in the future rounds

Last edited:
how does the LC suspect have anything to do with LC AAA ? I don't think you can apply it here as I think regenerator is very in check, not even close to the level of overcentralization it has on the normal LC tier, and part of the reason its so good in LC is that its very mon-specific, but too many Pokemon benefit from it. (for example, slowpoke and solosis are completely fine). Regenerator is a valid and balanced ability in the context of AAA LC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)