LC LC Fall Seasonal II - Round 2

I ask 4 extension.

I scheduled with my guy 40 minutes ago but while he posted a message on my Smogon-page, he didn't contacted me on Showdown (I'm online with my main account) and 20 minutes later, when I saw his message, he was offline.

sry. hope we he can make it tomorrow

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
extension pls
Have you contacted your opponent? Like at all? If you haven't at this point then I don't really have faith that the game would be done and I don't want to make things more difficult for your next opponent.

I ask 4 extension.

I scheduled with my guy 40 minutes ago but while he posted a message on my Smogon-page, he didn't contacted me on Showdown (I'm online with my main account) and 20 minutes later, when I saw his message, he was offline.

sry. hope we he can make it tomorrow
Your opponent gave you the win on your profile.

PILZ

Banned deucer.
Have you contacted your opponent? Like at all? If you haven't at this point then I don't really have faith that the game would be done and I don't want to make things more difficult for your next opponent.
Amphareixon is my friend :o
but we forgot about the game (he johned me)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
So that's a round over.

Activity:

Alkione is granted the win over Anish
Escoffier is granted the win over 0Nl
Xiri is granted the win over Sneakers
Aalbaniaa is granted the win over IamJustAGuy
HSOWA is granted the win over Jeffis
Mikaav is granted the win over yellowfin

Coinflips:

Suerte vs Action Game
Kink
vs Corporal Levi
Spl4sh vs Jho
Rodriblutar vs fran17
Arlaxeon
vs yellow kid
roman vs Brisked
thomas888 vs jcbc
ChiefWek
vs Baloor

Extensions:

Holiano vs Icy_Koko
Mapplle vs Melon
Plas vs Haru
PILZ vs Amphareixon

Extension Deadline: Wednesday September 26th, 11:59 PM EDT

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know. The next round will go up shortly.

Claiming act win over Holiano, I attempted to schedule with him but he hasn’t said anything since Friday afternoon

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
I don't understand why you people put this stuff here it can and should go in the current week's thread

I don't understand why you people put this stuff here it can and should go in the current week's thread
I don’t understand why you don’t just tell us that it should be in the current week’s thread, it makes more sense here since it’s the result of the week 2 matchup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)