LC LC Fall Seasonal II - Round 3 (Losers)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
not a great situation here, but :/

we agreed to play after tour one day (i was on fri/sun) and he pm'd me this today while he was still in tour and i was already out. i waited p much all afternoon, but then he lost in like semifinals or finals? and iirc he was kinda mad, so i didn't wanna pm him asap (hindsight, i should've just to make sure it got done). anyway, within an hour or so, he went offline and i had to go at like 7pm'ish my time, which was like midnight or later his time iirc. so p much i was on and he was, but he reached out and then never came back to it after stour when we agreed to earlier in the afternoon. informal act post i guess, but i'd be fine with an extension to tuesday if that's a thing. if not, guess i'll ask for the win tho

calling act opp stopped replying since tuesday, am not available rest of the weeekend
Monday at 1:38 AM
calling act opp stopped replying since tuesday, am not available rest of the weeekend
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/splashbrutha.437289/#profile-post-2143383
Excuse me? You were literally the one who wanted weekend. you've posted that on a Saturday afternoon (barely into the weekend) lmao.

Requesting an extension

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
act opp last seen was on monday
Contact. Your. Opponent. It's in the OP of every single week, either VMs or provide proof that you actually scheduled with your opponent in some other way (see Finch's post). After getting the advice of the TDs this is accepted but come the fuck on.

Week's over, let's see the damage.

Activity:

rssp1 is given the win over HT
trash is given the win over Hamhamhamham
Coconut is given the win over Escoffier
Mikaav is given the win over fran17
Xiri is given the win over roman
Youngster_Bill is given the win over jcbc
Spl4sh is given the win over ChiefWek

Coinflips:

byronthewellwell vs Trace
mrnoodleoctopus vs Hikertoad

Extensions:

Finchinator vs zugubu royale
Mapplle vs Mystic Master
Splashbrutha vs Kingler12345

Extension Deadline: Wednesday October 3rd, 11:59 PM EDT

As always, if you believe there's been a mistake please let me know. The next round will go up shortly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)