LC LC Last Chance Tour - Round 3

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Last Chance Single Elimination Tour

Rules:
  • Standard USM LC
  • Single Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules. Please also read this more recent thread.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.

This is part of the official LC Circuit and will use the following chart for scoring.

Round 3

jake vs alive
dcae vs Magma
TruSwagblu vs London13
majaspic22 vs Megazard
Shrug vs Eternal Spirit
Melon vs bdov
Pohjis vs SilentMango
Casparov vs Finchinator
Aalbaniaa vs Eternally
Ninjadog13
vs RaJ.Shoot
voltix31 vs Midnight Howl
DKM
vs Ildo
Toadow vs ItzViper482
Wabane vs TogliBabineBoeuf
Xizaaa vs Serene Grace
Naiike vs Zhro

Deadline: Sunday October 28th, 11:59 PM EDT
Extension Deadline: Wednesday October 24th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
think we missed each other. i was on all day today and we scheduled for mid-afternoon my time, but i never actively looked for him and never heard from him. im free like all day tm so if we can get a brief extension that'd be great

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
oh hey that means we can close the round early. thanks to all of you for getting your games done.

Extension:

Finchinator vs Casparov

Extension Deadline: Wednesday October 31st, 11:59 PM EDT

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know. The next round will go up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)