LC LC Spring Seasonal II - Grand Finals [Won by OP]

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
artwork by monomite
Rules:
  • Standard USM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.

This is part of the official LC Circuit and will use the following chart for scoring.

Grand Finals

squirtle_by_badlydrawnpokemon--2.png
OP vs dcae
clhjyopvaaiqn4s-2.jpg

Both players couldn't have taken a more different route, dcae falling to losers almost immediately while OP comes from the winners bracket. Let's take a look at the route they took to Grand Finals

OP
cielbakasan
Kudasai
Paraplegic
LilyAC
false
Fille
Both Kingler12345 and Blitzburgh

dcae
yellowfin (loss)
Sneakers
Poison Adhesive
Heysup
Real FV13
tcr
MFJr King
false
LilyAC
Osh
Plas
Both Kingler12345 and Blitzburgh

OP must win a single set, while dcae must win two in order to be declared victor. Best of luck to both players! Get your games done, and please post letting us know when your game is.

post your replays

Last edited:

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
it was me who did that in fact. i think dcae gets the first but it's hard to predict against op back to back. so idk

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Both of you, have fun! I predict OP will win, but this could honestly go either way.

meii-03/01/2018
dont do some dumb dcae *ish
and lose r1
and have to play lc weekly

damn, this noob dcae rly came this far after his awful round 1 loss. it's a clear sign that DGOAT is the only one allowed to win this tour omg. monika forever.

Last edited:

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
OP vs dcae
OP has been on a tear all year placing well in swiss, not dropping a series in seasonals or a game in LCPL. It's going to be tough to take even one series versus this guy and dcae needs to win two sets back to back? Not a chance. Its hard to even imagine dcae, a Swiss semifinalist and Seasonal finalist, as an underdog but that's just a testament to how strong OP has been this year. I could see dwoat taking one series if hes playing to his ceiling but not more than that. The two set hurdle will be just too much to handle.

And oh yea, go squirtles! :strongman:

Reactions: OP

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
OP vs dcae
Dcae has been on a tear all year placing above OP in swiss, dropping only a single series in seasonals and LCPL. It's going to be tough to take even one series versus this guy and OP needs to win two games back to back? Not a chance. Its hard to even imagine OP, a Swiss quarterfinalist and Seasonal finalist, as an underdog but that's just a testament to how strong Dcae has been this year. I could see Meowthfan#1 taking one game if hes playing to his ceiling but not more than that. The two game hurdle will be just too much to handle.

And oh yea, go Dgoat! :strongman:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)