LC LC Spring Seasonal III - Round 1

I can't see contact from the following people - this is a reminder to either contact your opponent or, if you're scheduling in a place that isn't VM walls, let me know that you're in contact.

Quote ZoroDark Ahmad Alfatih lockjaw trace I am bu tjdaas czim Chill Shadow Serene Grace London13 Rodriblutar fatty naruto(sage) Ereshkigal Wolfein Bowas LordST SaDiSTiCNarwhal boulicrok Midnight Howl Elcoolio TDW King Billu Havens LilyAC Dreamcatcher Ildo TioDragonite AlolaPersian12 Thiago Nunes Misterioussaint PyProd mouse-tan Toadow
I PMed my op with the forum PM sending my discord and questioning for when we can battle, but still with no answer.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Had made contact with TDW in pm jeez, put us back in please coach
No.

I was very clear when I tagged both you and TDW on Tuesday that you were both users I saw no contact from, since I do not have access to your forum PMs without being invited. I was also clear that "if you're scheduling in a place that isn't VM walls, let me know that you're in contact." Neither of you did so and I can see extremely clearly that it's not because you weren't on forums after I tagged you.

Good ways to let me know you were in contact would be for either of you (it didn't even have to be both!) to post in this thread saying "in contact (through forums)", to post on the other person's wall saying "talking in forum pm", or inviting me to the forum conversation so I could infer that yeah you two were in contact. None of these are things you did prior to being subbed out.

It would be tremendously unfair not only to the people who were subbed in but also everybody else who did their due diligence in avoiding being subbed out to bring you back in. Both you and TDW will remain subbed out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)