LC LC Summer Seasonal II - Round 1

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Calling activity, my opp has missed scheduled time twice and I told him I couldn't play weekend from the start.
Proof on my profile.

I scheduled via private message, didn't get a specific time, just got told "all day on the weekends" so I'm currently waiting for my opponent to show up

I'll share with you the private convo he started (for whatever reason).
But td;lr we made a time after sharing our timezones, thursday 5pm my time (-5) he said he was -7. I'm online and he doesn't show up, messages me at 9pm that hes on but I didn't see it because I have stuff to do/it wasn't scheduled. I can't be on today or tomorrow so activity.

I scheduled via private message.. we made at thursday at 7pm for me.. and 5pm for my opponent.. but he never appears.. and isn't connected..

Altariel von Sweep

They Who Laugh Last
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
requesting act, i wont be able to play tomorrow, and i have already tried to contact my opponent. you can see the evidence in his wall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)