LC LC Summer Seasonal - Round 1

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Scheduled for today 24 mins. before this post. I can only play this game from 8am-9pm but opponent has no other time near and was only comfortable with 9:30 my time (GMT+5:30). So, waited for him for quite a lot time. I've my b'day on 18th June and have to organize various things so would be quite difficult for me to choose a tI'm tomorrow or on Sunday. If I get time then I'll honestly play with him or else activity. Yeah, requesting an activity. Feel bad that I wasted my 600th post on this fkin activity. Nvm blazenix make sure you're available most of the time so that if I get time I can play you.
Man i have no idea how you can call activity when i was literally more available than you were and despite that i tried scheduling as much as i could, now you tell me you have a birthday and cant play a day before it until 3 am my time which I cant guarantee but ill try to come up. I definitely dont think you deserve an act win lol.

Man i have no idea how you can call activity when i was literally more available than you were and despite that i tried scheduling as much as i could, now you tell me you have a birthday and cant play a day before it until 3 am my time which I cant guarantee but ill try to come up. I definitely dont think you deserve an act win lol.
First of all, I had more activity than you on both PS and here in forums. I was online hours before our scheduled time because I wanted to finish it off asap. You were the one who gave me 9:00 pm(Your Time). I waited for you so long and you still didnt show up and after 1 whole day you post that I shouldn't get activity. Why shouldn't I get activity lol?

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
First of all, I had more activity than you on both PS and here in forums. I was online hours before our scheduled time because I wanted to finish it off asap. You were the one who gave me 9:00 pm(Your Time). I waited for you so long and you still didnt show up and after 1 whole day you post that I shouldn't get activity. Why shouldn't I get activity lol?
Mate obviously im not gonna stay on my laptop for 9 hours and hang around showdown so I could play you whenever you decide to come up, thats the reason I gave you a time, not sure why you can complain about the time I gave you after you agreed to battle at it. Plus you were the one who mistook my timezone at first cos apparently someone told you so. I have also been checking whenever I got time but didn't see you on.

OP Requesting extension to monday since iFlying is busy this weekend and he said monday he was able to play. + because I got subbed in we didn't had alot of time either way.

Mate obviously im not gonna stay on my laptop for 9 hours and hang around showdown so I could play you whenever you decide to come up, thats the reason I gave you a time, not sure why you can complain about the time I gave you after you agreed to battle at it. Plus you were the one who mistook my timezone at first cos apparently someone told you so. I have also been checking whenever I got time but didn't see you on.
Yeah I was mistaken about your timezone but still I was there on both servers a/c to gmt 0 and gmt +5. So, it doesn't matter when I was online or not. Also, I've already given the proof that I was online and you were not. You're just clogging the thread with useless conversations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)