LC LC Winter Seasonal V - Round 2

Calling act, I waited my oppo and tried to schedule with him from Monday but even if he was online he ignored me and answered only now telling me to play today, but as I said before I can’t play on weekend cuz I work. He could have sent before the message like on Friday and scheduled better with me (I asked him to do it but he ignored me :smogthink: ) and he didn’t care about my availability.

1614521746843.png

My opponent hasn't been online since Wednesday, I've tried to contact him since his initial message but he never responded.

requesting extension
had a busy weekend and when I was able to play he said

risiToday at 1:32 PM
i have another tour match scheduled for today, sorry

Last edited:
Calling act, I waited my oppo and tried to schedule with him from Monday but even if he was online he ignored me and answered only now telling me to play today, but as I said before I can’t play on weekend cuz I work. He could have sent before the message like on Friday and scheduled better with me (I asked him to do it but he ignored me :smogthink: ) and he didn’t care about my availability.
Laroxyl didnt want to play weekend, i didnt want to play early, just check discussion on wall. Didn't want to do a schedule war, let's extend for monday. are u scared? scared about a random in a r2 ssnl in YOUR MAIN TIER?

e: removed over the top name calling

Last edited by a moderator:
Laroxyl didnt want to play weekend, i didnt want to play early, just check discussion on wall. Didn't want to do a schedule war, i'm not 13years old, let's extend for monday pussy. are u scared? scared about a random in a r2 ssnl in YOUR MAIN TIER?
Stop being a fucking clown, I already told you I had to work until 9 pm and I said this also to fille because I had to play a game at 2pm with him. The only thing I asked you is scheduling with me but you didnt fucking care about my availability and you only answered today where I already said I couldnt play

Stop being a fucking clown, I already told you I had to work until 9 pm and I said this also to fille because I had to play a game at 2pm with him. The only thing I asked you is scheduling with me but you didnt fucking care about my availability and you only answered today where I already said I couldnt play
I said extend monday since u don't want to play friday or week-end, look the other one "calling extened" do the same, u are the clown. All the time crying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)