Tournament LCPL 7 - Finals (Won by Squirtle Squad)

As always, India beats Pakistan.
but you didn't win a single playoff game...

ggs squirtles

also considering the killer performance we had for most of the season i guess i should say something: thanks to the team for playing and being motivated throughout the tour (though we did slack a bit in finals) and thanks levi and star for doing most of the building work for us. disappointing end though

Last edited:
im so glad to have finally won my favorite tour, only took me 5 tries :psywoke:

ggs piplups

everybody on the team was awesome except for the [redacted], thanks for putting in the effort and really getting after those wins. pretty crazy the difference that effort made, getting 7-1'd by the piplups the first time and turning that around into a 5-3 for us when it really mattered was sweet.

no particular order here, love u all.

Dundies - discounting your on again off again relationship with quitting, you were basically the ideal assistant to the manager. everything from great advice during the auction to being a huge factor in 3 of our final wins with your building and playing, u did SO good. the 8-1 record is pretty good too. love u buddy

Jox - similar to dundies, i appreciate u sticking around for the team when things got crazy. your innovations never cease to surprise me, it was always fun seeing what you're using. wishing u the best in your irl stuff!

Rodriblutar - i knew very little about your lc experience before this tour, but dundies really pushed for me to buy you and i am SO GLAD that i did. You played phenomenally and were a great presence in the chat too. Absolutely deserving of a better record than what you ended up with after getting super unlucky in the regular season, but you crushed it in playoffs. im looking forward to seeing you win grand slam

Mikaav - I'm really really sorry that I didn't have you in the lineup more. I felt like our team was so stacked in SM it was really tough to shuffle around the lineup. Your always positive and supportive comments in the chat were awesome and I felt really good having you in the back if needed. it's good to see you doing well in the other tournaments like seasonals, you're a beast

majaspic22 - clutchman himself, you did what i couldn't do by getting us that last win. absolutely impressed me a few times this season with your play, awesome job man.

GOAO - i appreciate u playing some of that terrible sm-lite tier even when you were kinda hating it. you had a bit of a rough go at the beginning of the season, but you still helped out when possible and probably deserved to play a bit more. glad i bought you despite us ending up with 2 other talented oras players

Eseque - perhaps the most controversial buy of the auction, i regret nothing. watching you play was always a rollercoaster of emotions. im hoping to one day see you dominate the dpp lc field. make some more plays and bring more varied teams!

Hamhamhamham - you are FANTASTIC at pokemon i just wish you had more of the lc specific knowledge. seeing that gastly go down to psychic spritzee in the semis hurt me internally. you really couldn't catch a break from the rng this season - i guess serene was hogging it all. you exceeded all my expectations and in a just world wouldve had a better record. hope to see you playing again next season

Serene Grace - my sucker punch outplaying brother. 8-1?!?! who knew just how crazy talented you were at piloting the 3 ground type teams? not me, thats for sure. i really lucked out picking you for our bw, sorry i never gave you the shot to play some sm, but you were doing so well you didn't give me any other option! super duper good job elites

Hey. We won as fuck. It's been fun this season dudes, and I'm super happy with the team we drafted and how well everyone got along. It was truly a pleasure teaming with all of you, except the leaker. Whoever leaked, fuck you.
OP: You're the man Connor. You're genuinely one of the people I enjoy talking to most on this site, and I'm glad I got the opportunity to assman with you. You played great all season and did an amazing job of keeping the team's spirits up. :strongman:
Eseque: I'm really happy you got the chance to play in LCPL and pick up some crucial W's. Don't let the haters get to you either man, you're really just starting & I'm sure you'll improve & patch up those soft spots.
Jox: MY FRIEND JORDI. I've always enjoyed talking to you and I appreciate your ability to enjoy this game for so long, but I totally understand why you're leaving. If you don't come back on, it's been a pleasure keeping up with you bro. I'll catch you on Instagram.
Hamhamhamham: HAMSLAM. Anyways I'm really happy we picked you up, and you're a super solid player. Keep it up bro.
majaspic22: CLUTCHMAN. You didn't really talk much in the discord, but you're a super chill dude and performed well all season. 'Twas a pleasure teaming with you man.
Mikaav: Mikaav! You're a super nice dude and your willingness to help wherever you could was awesome. Really wish you had gotten the chance to play, but stick with it and you'll be set man.
Rodriblutar: RODRI MI AMIGO!!! You're a beast bro and I've loved teaming with you. Despite you not being super versed in English, you were always cheering everyone on and you were always willing to help out anywhere you could. And you CRUSHED it this whole tour. I really hope to team w/ you again man.
Serene Grace: My 8-1 friend :strongman:, you crushed it this season even though you got shoved in BW (though lets be honest, BW is a farm for wins lol). You were a super solid team help as well, and thanks for putting up with all my challenges lol.
GOAO: Dawg I still have no clue why you changed your name to this LOL. Anyways your record didn't show due to mainly some misfortune, but you were an awesome help to the team, and you were always there to encourage us. It was nice teaming with you bro.
And whoever the leaker is, I take back your shoutout. You a bitch.

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Disappointing to end like this considering our season, but ggs and grats Squirtles.

This was my first LCPL so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed our team, looking forward to next year.

Not going to do full shoutouts but just wanted to thank Levi for all his work and for keeping faith in me after starting 0-2, I wouldn't have blamed him if I was benched from then on, glad I could turn it around, and also to Star for the amount of building he did.

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:strongman:
Was gonna just thank OP and dundies for drafting me but then thought why not add few lines for everyone so yeah
OP thanks a lot for drafting me man, this was a great experience even as a sub. You are always so chill, even after all the disturbances within our team u kept ur calm and lead us to the victory! I hope we will talk more in future.
Dundies Since u were my PU tutor sometime in oras I already knew u were an amazing guy. Perfect assman, helped everyone when they needed. Im glad I got to play u so many times in the starting weeks even if those were just tests. Also thanks for the team u passed which got me my only win!
Serene Grace BW GOAT. You kept our chat kinda alive. Thanks for trusting me with tests even after stuffs happened that really meant a lot man.. Also gratz on that amazing record.
majaspic22 goatspic22. like serene thanks for trusting me with tests after the incident, it meant a lot to me personally. u had a rough start but im glad u finished it with such an amzaing game.
Jox U are one of the nicest guys on here. It was always fun battling u even before lcpl. Sad to see u quit but yeah gl with ur irl stuff bro.
Hamhamhamham I already knew u from tours, solid player. U had tough luck but what an great finish. HAMSLAM
Eseque u were always the first one to start prepping for the next week. I really had fun playing dpp games with u in starting weeks oo
Rodriblutar We didnt really talked much but u were always so positive on the chat and got us some nice Ws
GOAO old goao was actually my tutor lol. again we didnt talked much but it was nice being in same squad.
It was nice teaming up with u all and If I get a chance I would love to again
:strongman:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)