LCPL 7 - Midseason Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If you missed out on the original signups, this is your last chance to get involved with this season of LCPL.

If you signed up the first time but didn't get drafted, you will need to sign up again here if you want to be considered for the midseason draft.

Use this format, please (No really, you're not cool, just use it):

Player Name: Quote
Tiers Played: SM, XY, BW, DPP
Timezone : EST
Significant Time Missed?: yes/no

After sign-ups close, I will remind each manager how many credits they have left over from the original live auction as well as any credits gained from selling back players. (Remember, original auction credits are used prior to any sellback credits!)

We will then have a thread auction a la SPL's midseason system.

There is no use for credits leftover after the midseason free agent pickups, so it is in every manager's best interest to spend all of their remaining points at this time.

Sign-up deadline is May 13th @ 11:59 PM EST. For managers, this is also the sellback deadline.

Last edited:

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: Amphareixon
Tiers Played: SM/XY and maybe Dpp If needed
Timezone : -3 GMT
Significant Time Missed?: End of this month maybe,due to exams(I will confirm what week it'll be)

Username: ThriceElite
Timezone: GMT -6
Tiers played: DPP LC
Significant Time Missed?: Yes. I will be very busy with non-monz related things, so I think I will actually be better off as a dedicated testing partner rather than as a main slot player.

The primary reason I am signing up for LCPL is for the team experience, chillin' out with teammates, testing out new things, and enjoying DPP LC in general. I actually prefer to avoid the spotlight, so I would be perfectly content as a testing partner. If I am benched the whole tour and just help out with testing, fine by me. I might actually prefer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)