LCPL 7 Sign-Ups (Draft is April 22nd @ 2pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
LCPL 7

(Still not using real banners for my tournaments)

The annual Little Cup extravaganza has finally arrived! You've been begging and pleading for months (you really have and should probably stop doing that) and it's here! So what exactly is LCPL? It's short for Little Cup Premier League, a team tournament event similar to SPL. There are 8 teams and 7 weeks of regular season, so each team plays everyone else once, with the Top 4 teams heading to Playoffs.

Here are the teams for this season:

Squirtle Squad - managed by OP (will determine assistant manager during draft)
Pinochetian Pikipeks - managed by Shrug and dcae
Pakistani Piplups - managed by Corporal Levi and Kingler12345
The Remoraiders - managed by Coconut (will determine assistant manager during draft)
Ducklett Dynasty - managed by Nineage and Heysup
Bunnelby Battalion - managed by Melon and trash
Stuntin' Stunkys - managed by Sken and tcr
Snivy Subterfuge - managed by jac and Merritt

Here is our format for this season's matchups:

USM LC
USM LC
USM LC
USM LC
USM LC
XY LC
BW LC
DPP LC

Each team will have to draft to accommodate these slots as well as have at least 2 substitutes.

Format your signup like this so we can scrape your posts for the sheets (idc who you are or how cool you think you are, just follow the format, please):

Username:
Timezone:
Tiers played:
Significant Time Missed?:

Guidelines for Players (stolen from Coconut's post last year):

- DO NOT sign up if you cannot commit to the entire season, which will run from the end of April until about June. If you know in advance that you will be gone for a significant period of time (such as for exams, vacation, etc.) then PLEASE make note of it in your post so managers can plan accordingly. If I hear that any player knew in advance they would be gone for a significant period of time and did not notify the League in advance then action WILL be taken in future LCPLs and potentially all tournaments.

- Plan to participate in your team's Discord channel. Discord is one of best things about LCPL. It helps you test, get to know your teammates, find out when battles are happening, and for general trash talk. Speaking from experience, if managers know that you do not use Discord, you will have an extremely small chance of being picked.

- In order to ensure the best possible experience for yourself, the managers, and your team, please do NOT sign up for any tier you are unwilling to play. If you would not seriously consider playing that tier in a tournament environment, do not list it. The tiers you put down in your signup are not binding, but they will affect how your prospective manager sees you, and as such they should be as accurate to your skill set as possible. Don't make dumb joke posts about playing tiers you do not care for.

The provisional draft date is April 22nd @ 2pm EST. The draft date is subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: ThriceElite
Timezone:
GMT -6
Tiers played:
DPP LC
Significant Time Missed?:
Yes. I will be very busy with non-monz related things, so I think I will actually be better off as a dedicated testing partner rather than as a main slot player.

The primary reason I am signing up for LCPL is for the team experience, chillin' out with teammates, testing out new things, and enjoying DPP LC in general. I actually prefer to avoid the spotlight, so I would be perfectly content as a testing partner. If I am benched the whole tour and just help out with testing, fine by me. I might actually prefer it.

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
Username: Antgeezy or Android 18
Timezone: gmt-5
Tiers played: USM and XY
Significant Time Missed?: time is a man made concept that doesn’t actually exist so how could i️ miss something that doesn’t exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)