LCPL General Discussion

kinda late but wishing everyone in this tournament good luck!

a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶m̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶c̶ ̶t̶u̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Favorite part of the year: Getting to reflect on LCPL season and shout out cool people!

Going into this LCPL I was kind of uncertain where I stood with mons as a whole. I had only recently come back from a break of the game and had to get acclimated to some new faces in the community. Roughly halfway through LCPL I told myself I'd quit because discord was toxic af and I really hated damn near 90% of you people for a hot second but now that LCPL is over I have returned. Circuit kind of has me trapped in LC so forget quitting for now, but as a whole this community really is a family and no matter how much trash I talk ab anyone I really do appreciate you guys for making LC as fun and odd as it is. Shoutouts time!

Coconut I already told you I was kind of uneasy ab you drafting me, but once I saw the team and your style of management I knew this would be a good LCPL. Thanks for the encouragement when I wanted to drop LCPL and for being a good friend, I really appreciate it.

TheFenderStory you've been a pretty cool dude for a while now but especially this LCPL we got to build a good bit and became better friends I feel. You're trash for losing r1 of Best Friends tour but aside from that it's always a pleasure to build, test, or just kick back with you.

Osh change your avatar >:( fr you made being on the team competitive (good thing) and you're actually pretty good at mons. It was awesome being on the same team as you this year bc I didn't really know you beforehand but all things considered you're a friend :)

Fille underwhelming season but hey you actually got in calls and that one day where we played Ubers and shit with Osh was a lot of fun. Forget this LCPL, you've got talent and you're a fun guy to talk to.

infamy my son <3 you made the chat fun for a good bit and you were always there to help test or build with people which I f/w heavily. Think we became better friends being on this team and that's always a plus :)

SilentMango Kaori lighthouses Disjunction I didn't really know you guys beforehand so I don't have much to add but it was a pleasure being on the same team as you guys and I hope to see all of you around at some point or another haha

tazz fr you were so much help with testing this season and you also made it competitive in the ORAS slot. Wish a certain Corporal Levi picked us up again but the Lord giveth and taketh.

Dundies you're just a real friend and over this LCPL I feel like we became even better friends (not related to LCPL) but yeah man just shoutouts for being an authentically good guy, we gotta link up soon fr fr.

Quote you were also pretty encouraging throughout the whole thing which was much appreciated, you also did / are doing a great job of hosting which I commend you for.

Shrug p much the same as Dundies haha you're a great friend and I appreciate you.

dcae you dgoat nuff said

Jac thanks for always listening to my tea

OP you've always been a nice guy and a pleasure to talk to, play tag pro or BGO with, and that's all I can ask for :)

Corporal Levi thanks for encouragement throughout the season when I wasn't believing in myself or my team but fk you for not scooping me

GOAO you not gonna get the tag but I like you too :))

Onto the next one!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)