'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
you act like i dont read previous games on this site
i also read mafiascum games for funsies sometimes
ok but

that is a lie i tell when i'm scum sometimes, who gained knowledge from my partners giving me player meta. not that i don't also read games, but i think i'm in the minority.

i think i've said i'm eddie cane (btw i have a new ms alt now that one got old), in like, one occasion if that publicly on this site? it isn't something i talk about.

and you avoided commenting on my vote on you initially

so do you see the issue here?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DLE, probably (?) yeti, i think that 3/4 are it. small pool, which is why i dont get why he knows that
nuxl has been known to go and read games on other sites so the name piece is the more pressing note, it's plausible you were mentioned at some point on discord in conjunction with ms

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
ok but

that is a lie i tell when i'm scum sometimes, who gained knowledge from my partners giving me player meta. not that i don't also read games, but i think i'm in the minority.

i think i've said i'm eddie cane (btw i have a new ms alt now that one got old), in like, one occasion if that publicly on this site? it isn't something i talk about.

and you avoided commenting on my vote on you initially

so do you see the issue here?
i don't need to care about your initial vote on me because i think it's pointless. i'm more interested to see the reactions people have around that because i find that better for developing a read

you've said your name in greek and invitational v1 to my memory

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't think Yeti would say positive things about me, or necessarily mention my MS name to begin with though, so really its just DLE / MS / You that would be implicated by that on a Nuxl scum flip (and this is an example of when you don't preflip)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)