'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
the only yeti team i see is dle/yeti and lynching dle solves that

dont think dusk is scum, have a pretty strong tonal read and i think fighting with ms was pretty dumb

Nuxl

yeti said earlier that metal sonic was more of a planner or something so he proabbly doesnt approve of what jalmont did 5 hours after confirmation phase?????

Nuxl

so if we assume we have a townbloc of nuxl/jalmont/3p1k/yeti/dusk dont we just win no matter what unless there's two scum in that top bloc

who would realistically be a scumteam in this top pairing

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
so if we assume we have a townbloc of nuxl/jalmont/3p1k/yeti/dusk dont we just win no matter what unless there's two scum in that top bloc

who would realistically be a scumteam in this top pairing
You are absolutely not towncore with how ms got forced out d2. Ms clearly didn’t play this well at all and needed to salvage something from his play, probably trying to salvage a position where fh might be out of the pool but the bus just rings so correct in my mind and the only players I see rn that fit for desperate position to try to get an otherwise confident lynch into a maybe not are you and fh

You’re even claiming you’re clear off it like stop reinforcing my fears here and sell me on like moody viper or something like that with d2 possibly not being a bus if you want out of the pool

Nuxl

You are absolutely not towncore with how ms got forced out d2. Ms clearly didn’t play this well at all and needed to salvage something from his play, probably trying to salvage a position where fh might be out of the pool but the bus just rings so correct in my mind and the only players I see rn that fit for desperate position to try to get an otherwise confident lynch into a maybe not are you and fh

You’re even claiming you’re clear off it like stop reinforcing my fears here and sell me on like moody viper or something like that with d2 possibly not being a bus if you want out of the pool
did you even read d1

Nuxl

anyway. i dont really think there's a lot to say wrt today. anyone with vooper in their poe that already has dle/moody in it should consolidate for FH in their poe bc 3p1k and vooper isnt a team and otherwise (assuming the poe is fully green) the loss is to something like one of 3p1k vooper fh and jalmont.

thought bomb

MS+dusk: would be a very well played pair. good job if that's the case. i dont think so but honestly it would be incredibly played- there's just too many things- MS lets him call out the nuxl vs ms as metal sonic looking incredibly scummy as a result; the tunnel onto d2; metal spewing him so much, it just doesnt seem reasonable.

MS+yeti: almost as similarly unlikely as above; with yeti interjecting with calling ms's reads on her/other players in the game; calling ms out for "spewing words" at nuxl, MS's spew; the concurrent d2 fight, yeah this would be well fought if that were the case.

MS+3p1k: nah i dont think so. means early d2 he has to think it's MS over me as he told me so himself; call him scum earlier in the day, then indirectly waffle on his read on MS after it's getting a lot of traction; and even during eod STILL has to waffle on this read here. progression feels genuine and tunneling on vooper seems like an Interesting separate lynch instead of sheeping texas' alternative team. meanwhile MS tosses weird shade at him d1; and 3p1k puts the MS in his team d1 instead of calling it tvt or whatever the fuck hed use to defend his partner MS (where btw buddying is good here!)

MS+jalmont: outside of MS putting him slightly over null right before his spat with me and not saying anything wrt his slot at all in d2 there's really nothing going here; and jalmont calling him scum when he actually starts content when he admittedly said he was at page 30 seems unlikely; almost hard to be faked imo really. jalmont apparently hasnt caught up w rest of the game either. doesnt really mean much but maybe metal tries to do more w his partners like yeti says

MS+vooper: d1 tvt on legit everything seems pretty bad and his hard defense of him later. d2 vooper continued to push the ms lynch d2 and the interaction with MS felt genuine wrt the unvote? ms throws him in a few teams pretty early d2 and starkly goes from a progression around 3300 (i do not tr viper) to spewing 3400ish (viper is town because he unvoted me) which is sort of weird to treat a partner ig. poe this game relatively similar to mine. vooper + 3p1k isnt a team so it probably points to more of his favor

MS+FH: this is the pair that pings me the most with early, just weird posts and weird townreads on each other from both ms + fh; the angles they push d1 look remotely the same(nuxl + om). but then late d2 fh makes a post like "team in my head is ms vooper and dle" which is really weird considering maybe he has more opportunity to let ms live? he also brings MS to L-1 on the wagon which seems to be interesting for something 1. pre deadline and 2. this would have been communicated beforehand (MS's surprise of being L-1?) his poe and overall posts today doesnt seem too horrible wrt lynching dle first so either fh is town or the team is MS + FH + moody

MS + moody: not much has chnaged i guess; this is more poe than anything. i guess reading over page 24-27 MS's retroactive push on moody was interesting as MS doesnt seem too surpised and sort of just echoes dusk. doesnt really push moody harder than i think he feels he needs to and slots him in a null readlist early which historically he's done with his partners in the past. the late day vote probably i shouldnt be giving too much credit as MS could have voted moody in the event where it didnt catch much traction; similarly didnt really make too much of an effort to push the lynch here. d2 MS seems to toy with the idea of putting him in a team but inevitably just sort of calls him town.

MS+DLE: there's not really a lot that directly connects this team when it comes to actively pairing and interacting, but what is notable is that DLE 1. enters with a strong townread early on MS off of weird reasons such as "metal wouldnt say hes bad" and 2. doesnt really progress on this read in regards to how it develops over the course of the day. metal also slots him in his null list and yet does throw him in teams early in d2, but once he finished puppeteering texas a little bit it inevitably let him to "read" DLE as town. blocking off his progression of his metal sonic and nuxl read under the guise of "i still havent read nuxl vs metal sonic" except with the fact that DLE's end of day 1 poe was me and two other flipped townies. the end of day 2 vote doesnt mean much; it's a late hop wagon and the intial unvote seems weird; could have just been waiting for a last minute townie switch?

overall team could just be ms + moody + dle or like ms + fh + dle and it probably just doesnt fucking matter; i'm pretty sure it ends with any sort of subset of the last 3.

i dont think vooper/3p1k are ever a team given the MS scum lynch so it's probably more beneficial to consolidate a poe that includes such. Yeti feel free to case me on whatever order you want to go in. DLE is acting more weird today than FH so i might want to go there first unless you wanna spin me on moody.

Again I think the scum team 100% knew MS was going down soon after Eod1, and if you believe that he'd explicitly buddy his teammate on d2 in a game where you only need to lynch correctly two times to win, you are heavily underestimating his scum play and that of the scum team in general.

Unless the scum team was ready to take a huge gamble they would want nothing to do with being associated with MS on d2 when it was clear he was a dead man walking.

3P1K why did your read on me go from being one of the only tr I'd received since the start of this game to a scum read at the top of your lynch order ? Do you think I'm MS' teammate and that he chose to buddy me d2 when he was likely to get lynched ? Explain your progression here bc it doesn't seem to make sense

3P1K why did your read on me go from being one of the only tr I'd received since the start of this game to a scum read at the top of your lynch order ? Do you think I'm MS' teammate and that he chose to buddy me d2 when he was likely to get lynched ? Explain your progression here bc it doesn't seem to make sense
im tired and will do threadwork tonight eimm got me dead but tldr its a matter of POE. You were a townlean, and now im mentally like who tf is scum with MS. That aside from which of my posts did I say i’d lynch you before viper? Viper is still the top of my lynchpool atm until i look back on shit tonight

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
MS+DLE: there's not really a lot that directly connects this team when it comes to actively pairing and interacting, but what is notable is that DLE 1. enters with a strong townread early on MS off of weird reasons such as "metal wouldnt say hes bad" and 2. doesnt really progress on this read in regards to how it develops over the course of the day. metal also slots him in his null list and yet does throw him in teams early in d2, but once he finished puppeteering texas a little bit it inevitably let him to "read" DLE as town. blocking off his progression of his metal sonic and nuxl read under the guise of "i still havent read nuxl vs metal sonic" except with the fact that DLE's end of day 1 poe was me and two other flipped townies. the end of day 2 vote doesnt mean much; it's a late hop wagon and the intial unvote seems weird; could have just been waiting for a last minute townie switch?
I didn't come in with a strong tr I even said in response to you asking me about ms and yeti's meta that ms was a player that you usually read over time and then posted that I thought that his more idk...self-depreciative tone? would be more indicative of town ms for a d1 read, which was not the case. I came around on it d2 after finally getting around to reading the nuxl/ms stuff and how he'd do weird things like forget his reads on players like me especially when pressed and his push on viper felt really forced.

You should especially know the first part considering I posted this stuff in direct response to you.

If youre suggesting I was faking having not read nuxl vs metal sonic just so i could get out of giving a decisive read on ms I got a beach house I could sell you in Idaho. I have no idea what youre even suggesting here.

I unvoted because I didn't want MS to early hammer and wanted more time to see if anyone would try anything. What's remotely weird about it; trying to develop additional content in a high pressure and high tell environment that EoD typically is my town play. If I bus I just let him die there and don't risk awkwardness from some vote switch making me look worse.

I'm not mad I'm still considered in the PoE because I'm aware at this point that I'm usually a hard read for people and I was inactive on the more indicative day re: ms interactions since d2 likely was just a bus but like what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)