'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

1. FH because he's clowning around at this point and is doing nothing to help further the village cause. I don't know why he's trying to expand the lynch pool and I especially don't know why he's trying to do it throwing around logic that makes no sense. The way he twists his facts and opinions to fit his narrative is too telling for me at this point.

Likely partner is 3p1k who is all of a sudden wanting to vote DLE even after saying he was town yesterday.

Between Nuxl and DLE I don't know. If it's not FH then welp. I've already said it but I'll say it again. Nuxl disappearing is a bad look. His interaction with MS day 1 can be seen as forced plus he disappeared all of day 2 and really was not involved in saying much. That's a plausible bus situation for me (I still believe that MS thought he could save himself so FH and him were likely stuck in a weird spot where they weren't sure to commit to the bus or not. yea, FH didn't go after dusk but I'm sure he was waiting for the winds of change to truly come around when they never really did, only sniffed at it). Nuxl claiming that he's "conf town" and then disappearing for the last two days is a bad look. It's just a lot of unexpected shadiness for me.

DLE the case is a lot weaker. He hasn't really been proactive and hasn't done much but has been pretty out there. Tonally he reads good to me. I see that he tries to make an effort but that flails because he's actually busy (imo). That one post where he summed up the pages reads as inactive DLE trying to be active. there's nothing there that really reads as mafia trying to push an agenda. He's not really wrong in what he says. That said I know others scumread him and I do think it's possible there's a world where he's mafia. I'm just not sure though.

That's why I need you to come in and help me out and offer your perspective.
3p1k has always been floppy
what did you think of his d1 and tone

do you think if it isnt fh/3p1k then it is nuxl/dle?

seriously though, anyone who thinks I could possibly be mafia this game needs to seriously reexamine how they play mafia after this game

especially if they throw to obvious mafia dle and yeti

also in all seriousness, if you want to even pretend to say I'm mafia, I want you to go back and examine the past day and look at the POE's because the initial POE assessment that day is super telling of alignments.

3p1k has always been floppy
what did you think of his d1 and tone

do you think if it isnt fh/3p1k then it is nuxl/dle?
Forgettable. I felt like he was mafia which is why I voted him when I did. I thought he looked better in light of the MS flip but now I can see that's just him being indecisive on whether to bus or try and save his teammate.

If that's not it then I don't know. 3p1k fits with basically everyone, I'm sure you probably fit with like DLE. I don't think 2 maf are in nuxl/dle/fh as that would be very Big Balls to fight with each other so much

Forgettable. I felt like he was mafia which is why I voted him when I did. I thought he looked better in light of the MS flip but now I can see that's just him being indecisive on whether to bus or try and save his teammate.

If that's not it then I don't know. 3p1k fits with basically everyone, I'm sure you probably fit with like DLE. I don't think 2 maf are in nuxl/dle/fh as that would be very Big Balls to fight with each other so much
are nuxl/dle fighting each other?

who is 3p1k most likely with

i feel like im stuck on 3p1k being town here and cant think of partners for him

i will follow u on what ordedr to lynch the 3 people i said in as long as the first one can help clear 3p1k
Ok so don't bother. We need to find one mafia. Like I said earlier I think the path has been either vote you then 2p1k (or vice versa) or 2 of dle nuxl and fh

Ok so don't bother. We need to find one mafia. Like I said earlier I think the path has been either vote you then 2p1k (or vice versa) or 2 of dle nuxl and fh
what?
yes we do need to find 1 mafia
if we can use a lynch to get some1 in the pool of scum and clear some1 we have mixedd views on that is objectionally better

also the latter sounds better as i am town and i think rad is town

what?
yes we do need to find 1 mafia
if we can use a lynch to get some1 in the pool of scum and clear some1 we have mixedd views on that is objectionally better

also the latter sounds better as i am town and i think rad is town
ngl. I am a bit surprised to see you as someone who scumreads me. From your perspective, where you are, I presume town. My only possible pairings are

DLE - lol
Yeti - lol
Nukl - which means that MS/I/him did put on massive amounts of theater D1
epik - who you townread (and I agree on)
jalmont - lol

If you think 2p1k is town then that must mean you think the mafia is in the other 3 (or yeti and I are a part of that. feel free to think that but please come up with a better argument than the nonsense fh is spewing).

i dont see why we need to "clear" him.

So yeah, instead of trying to believe that nuxl and I could ever be on a scumteam with MS. Please first go for whoever's razor and join us to see that DLE is the most logical lynch today

If you think 2p1k is town then that must mean you think the mafia is in the other 3 (or yeti and I are a part of that. feel free to think that but please come up with a better argument than the nonsense fh is spewing).

i dont see why we need to "clear" him.
clearing him helps get votes easier later on and direct the town

it doesnt make a difference when u have the most inactive user currently who town reads a guy against the whole game who will get paranoid if we misslynch here

clearing him helps get votes easier later on and direct the town

it doesnt make a difference when u have the most inactive user currently who town reads a guy against the whole game who will get paranoid if we misslynch here
3p1k is not directing anything, he's been AWOL for the majority of this game so he certainly should not be having any responsibility come endgame. his opinions hold 0 weight to me and they probably shouldn't any weight to anyone else. i dont know why ur so married to this townread especially given that he's voted you for like 3 days straight now lol.

not that you can't be married to it or anything.

i guess i am starting to see your point though; from your pov is RAD is always town then the mafia teams look wildly not like anyone else's. i dont know i imagine that means that you have to pick one of me or yeti to be mafia but i dont really see you doing that. i think you need to do that or reconsider your read on 3p1k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)