'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

3p1k is not directing anything, he's been AWOL for the majority of this game so he certainly should not be having any responsibility come endgame. his opinions hold 0 weight to me and they probably shouldn't any weight to anyone else. i dont know why ur so married to this townread especially given that he's voted you for like 3 days straight now lol.

not that you can't be married to it or anything.

i guess i am starting to see your point though; from your pov is RAD is always town then the mafia teams look wildly not like anyone else's. i dont know i imagine that means that you have to pick one of me or yeti to be mafia but i dont really see you doing that. i think you need to do that or reconsider your read on 3p1k.
his responcibility in endgame is to express he is town, if we can get a lynch that clears a town rn that helps us a shit ton

im attempting to reconsider it by finding a lynch that can clear and in turn possibly convict him depending on the flip

You have 0 argument why this is a good idea. Why is he mafia? Don't make me look for posts either; either relink what you said before or give me a post/page number.
I've been trying to, and imo my arguments are pretty good. But here's what it ultimately comes down too.

Out of any players in the game, DLE/Yeti/MS have the most connection. Besides the big romp in D2 where MS and Yeti both blew up at texas in different ways when he proposed that we lynch MS/DLE/Dusk. At this point, I think yeti went for the bus on MS as a way to try to clear herself. Which imo, is the most logical play.

Yeti then proceeds to townshade DLE repeatedly since then. Also refusing to develop any reads besides moody yesterday.

DLE meanwhile, serial idles, until he gets caught as having been keeping up (something that yeti actually defends him on...). He also has a bunch of just odd interactions like his v. josh interaction D1 (that allowed him to escape making any real pushes), MS's weird "DLE knows me well" comment and his follow up of MS's fake distancing on me.

There's also the POE aspect. Where everyone else in the game is either dramatically townier, or who's only possible partners (ie me) are towny folks.

his responcibility in endgame is to express he is town, if we can get a lynch that clears a town rn that helps us a shit ton

im attempting to reconsider it by finding a lynch that can clear and in turn possibly convict him depending on the flip
well he's doing a shite job of it up to this point.

and ultimately the onus of responsibility is on him not everyone else. im not coming up with a lynch to save his ass, im not here to negotiate with idlers. give me a reason to believe in you and i'll roll with it. if you don't do anything then sorry but u cant reasonably get upset with me because i am literally doing eVERYTHING i can to give ppl outs.

i guess what i mean here is that we're past the point of trying to lynch him (note: not past the point where we think about his alignment) because there's no path forward where that works unless we want to vote you. i think the big 3 is more credible and higher opportunity. so if we roll with that, im down to ignore him because getting words from him is not too promising atm

well he's doing a shite job of it up to this point.

and ultimately the onus of responsibility is on him not everyone else. im not coming up with a lynch to save his ass, im not here to negotiate with idlers. give me a reason to believe in you and i'll roll with it. if you don't do anything then sorry but u cant reasonably get upset with me because i am literally doing eVERYTHING i can to give ppl outs.

i guess what i mean here is that we're past the point of trying to lynch him (note: not past the point where we think about his alignment) because there's no path forward where that works unless we want to vote you. i think the big 3 is more credible and higher opportunity. so if we roll with that, im down to ignore him because getting words from him is not too promising atm
1) gives scum less room to change their stance to gain town paranoia credit in lylo
2) preevents town from choking in lylo
3) it doesnt affect our lynches cause im not asking u to stretch out of the "big 3" im just saying lets be smart w which one we pick

I've been trying to, and imo my arguments are pretty good. But here's what it ultimately comes down too.

Out of any players in the game, DLE/Yeti/MS have the most connection. Besides the big romp in D2 where MS and Yeti both blew up at texas in different ways when he proposed that we lynch MS/DLE/Dusk. At this point, I think yeti went for the bus on MS as a way to try to clear herself. Which imo, is the most logical play.

Yeti then proceeds to townshade DLE repeatedly since then. Also refusing to develop any reads besides moody yesterday.

DLE meanwhile, serial idles, until he gets caught as having been keeping up (something that yeti actually defends him on...). He also has a bunch of just odd interactions like his v. josh interaction D1 (that allowed him to escape making any real pushes), MS's weird "DLE knows me well" comment and his follow up of MS's fake distancing on me.

There's also the POE aspect. Where everyone else in the game is either dramatically townier, or who's only possible partners (ie me) are towny folks.
Right, so why exactly did Yeti say that DLE was the third mafia after Moody? and remember this is post-MS which by your own words is more important than d2. please explain this. her lynch order yesterday literally included dle. is this some next level bussing?

why on earth would mafia yeti teammates with dle decide to point out that she scumreads her last teammate. why would they bother killing duskfall who everyone knew wanted you dead. That sounds like an easy free mislynch to me!

Multiple players went after MS so it's disingenuous to point out Yeti specifically and make the claim that she has the most connection when really you could replace "Yeti" with anyone like "Nuxl" for instance.

-
idling is NAI. IMO I read DLE tonally tone (as I've said again and again) because I think his town idle meta is that he tries to give effort but clearly struggles. He is clearly struggling to keep up.

That comment by MS isn't very weird given that MS spent all of day 1 trying to cozy up to big town players in Texas and Josh. It's conceivable and more likely that's the case there. Not very weird.

I don't think the fake distancing is a point in your favor because my theory has been that MS didn't give up on not being mislynched probably until around that point in which you guys decided to go for the bus/distancing/whatever. I also am more inclined to think that most villagers and town you would not really get so worked up over a "distancing" attempt. Even bringing it up suggests a mafia play - why would you be thinking about distancing unless you already knew his alignment. you'd be thinking "lmao this guy is so mafia lets get this lynch going" not about the ramifications lol.
-
I don't agree with your last point because I dont' consider voop or 3p1k "considerably town." \

Overall
Your "argument" is just so sparse and requires you to think a very specific way aka a way that benefits only you. You provide no motivation for any of these actions which makes it seem like you have something when you don't. I think you're doing it on purpose because you know the actual facts don't support your case. You give me no reason to suggest that any of these actions are from a mafia point of view whereas I can clearly see how the actions you take come from a scumteam with MS.

1) gives scum less room to change their stance to gain town paranoia credit in lylo
2) preevents town from choking in lylo
3) it doesnt affect our lynches cause im not asking u to stretch out of the "big 3" im just saying lets be smart w which one we pick
OK so tell me who you think we should vote. im not here to play the game for you. Tell me what you think of the big 3.

DLE is clearly diametrically opposed to both Nux and FH. Nuxl is diametrically opposed to DLE and FH. FH is only opposed to DLE and thinks Nuxl is town.

Why wouldn't yeti say that? People were thinking it. (and actually did she say that? because if she did, then town shades DLE that much, lol)

as for the duskfall kill, like this isn't even for debate. Duskfall was tied for towniness for yeti and duskfall is the least likely to get lynched. So since they can't kill yeti, they go for duskfall.

as for tone. Ngl, this game has been making me start to doubt tone less and less as a reliable way to actually read someone. Like, there are pure tones which are hard to fake. But on the whole I feel that so many times people are ready to mislynch town based on the assumption that a certain tone only comes from scum which is ??? but anyways

A lot of players had connections with MS, this is true. But only 3 people got into a massive row with texas over his Dusk/DLE/MS solve. Those people were: Dusk, MS and Yeti. Pretty damn indicative imo.

MS's comment was weird is the thing. Yeah he spent a lot of time buddying with big players. But with DLE he actively provided a reason for DLE to townread him and even so much as stated (iirc) that DLE should town read him which was very strange.

But I disagree. Most of my observations are based on observing a player and trying to determine their intent. I guess you think that's not good enough but??? it's like the most solid conclusive stuff that can be acted on, and undeniably better than trying to foolishly determine 'tone'

I don't think the fake distancing is a point in your favor because my theory has been that MS didn't give up on not being mislynched probably until around that point in which you guys decided to go for the bus/distancing/whatever. I also am more inclined to think that most villagers and town you would not really get so worked up over a "distancing" attempt. Even bringing it up suggests a mafia play - why would you be thinking about distancing unless you already knew his alignment. you'd be thinking "lmao this guy is so mafia lets get this lynch going" not about the ramifications lol.
But I'll give you a taste IG

the fake distancing is very personal and based on the fact I know my alignment. When I saw MS place their vote on me and then ditched, that instantly triggered alarm bells in my head because that was such a weird play, especially when nuxl was pushing at that time that MS and I could be a scum team. To me, it seemed almost like he was drawing attention to that, in order to bolster nuxl's claim which led me to conclude that, he was scum and nuxl was town (why appeal to someone's read if they're your buddy). I kept that read under wraps though because I wanted to see who would push it, and lo and behold it was DLE.

But "bringing up distancing is a mafia play" is just flat out wrong. You ask why would I be thinking about distancing unless I know his alignment? Because dude, I'm trying to get into people's heads and figure out why they are doing their action. MS's action there was so bizzare and non logical with how he played, that it had to be a red flag and had to be developed with a certain thought in mind. So because I am town, I was trying to think about what he was doing there, and came to the conclusion that was his strategy behind the vote.

So what you are ultimately saying here, is that trying to get into people's heads and figure out why they are doing something is scummy. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
seriously though, anyone who thinks I could possibly be mafia this game needs to seriously reexamine how they play mafia after this game

especially if they throw to obvious mafia dle and yeti
:facepalm:

repeating "lynch dle so i can win" doesn't make it any more convincing

turning super desperate and just begging everyone to lynch him now that ppl actually showed up... pretty dire scum tactic lol

Yeti

dark saturday
So yeah, Yeti, I know you're scum. But by your own accounts, you believe a DLE/Vooper lynch ends the game here.
yes but so does lynching you

and yet you took yourself out of the lynch pool, if we lynch dle and he is town, we should then have lynched you going by your earlier claims. now it's lynch vooper.

the narrative crumbles.

why would yeti put her teammate in the poe after MS was lynched. if "everyone disagreed" with the solve who cares if they fought about it. why wouldnt the mafia keep dusk alive to try and push that angle?????????????? i looked back at texas's post and i can't even find the "solve" so i suspect it's less important than you make it out to be. show me exactly where this happened. otherwise its fake news

why do you keep talking about this anyways, you literally told me that stuff post-MS lynch is more important and yet you hardly have anything

i feel like im talking to a wall, except worse. you constantly cherry pick words and events to make them fit your narrative and just ignore the other valid points of reasoning i have.

So what you are ultimately saying here, is that trying to get into people's heads and figure out why they are doing something is scummy. Which couldn't be further from the truth.
these weird conclusions don't look good dude. yes clearly this was the point i was trying to get at

Yeti

dark saturday
Out of any players in the game, DLE/Yeti/MS have the most connection. Besides the big romp in D2 where MS and Yeti both blew up at texas in different ways when he proposed that we lynch MS/DLE/Dusk.
lol what

ask anyone (besides you and your partner i guess) who metal sonic is most related to - it's nuxl. ms spent d1 casing nuxl and pushing at him then about-faced and hard defended nuxl. but since you're pushing nuxl as town here, even you don't believe someone having the most connection to ms makes them scum.

my issue with texas was that he scumread dusk. i didn't have objection to the other two. and look who was right. you said earlier in these posts that people should just sheep texas' ms+dle scumteam read but he also presented ms+dusk scumteam and that has been proven wrong. he then changed it to dusk+me hard aligned which is the only accurate read of the bunch. suggesting just sheeping his read when 1 of the 3 in the scumteam flipped town... lol.

Yeti

dark saturday
former has been itching at the trigger to push dle since texas connected him+ms and suggested it. he's pushed dle nonstop since then. and dle has potato'd out the whole time. it's super opportunistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)