'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
you realize i wasnt good at coaching my teammates and me assisting rad is what got him under fire d1 right? you would also, if you read my scumchat in matrix(you're still in it- so go ahead and read up!) that i enjoy buddying my teammates but none of my potential teammates do so here.

did you read ms vs nuxl? what parts of it felt fake and scum theater to you?

you seem totally convinced that i'm scum here and i just can't see how you harbor this
ms reversing on a dime felt fake enough to get him lynched. It's not like one specific quote where I go "aha nuxl + ms!" if there were I probably would have been pushing you over fh

it's more that I literally just don't understand how the d2 lynch felt so easy onto ms without someone bussing him so the only players that gain anything from bussing MS there are you or FH. if it's just a case of bad or weak scum that cant do much to stop it then I can be wrong here but when i'm TRing viper/3p1k/jalmont for most of the game how do I ever come to "this isn't a bus"? at this point with an fh flip its easier to consider especially after viper literally having no reason to vote for fh over me (maybe he bought you + fh which was never fucking possible but like what)

Da Letter El

something felt off to me about the fh push yesterday and i want to sort that out today

Da Letter El readslist. go.
most town to most scum:

jalmont
yeti
viper
nuxl

at this point most likely teams are just yeti+nuxl or viper+nuxl so if youre town you need to sell me on like yeti viper which sounds fucking crazy or jalmont scum which I have a hard time coming around on

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
most town to most scum:

jalmont
yeti
viper
nuxl

at this point most likely teams are just yeti+nuxl or viper+nuxl so if youre town you need to sell me on like yeti viper which sounds fucking crazy or jalmont scum which I have a hard time coming around on
i dont need to sell you on anything; i need to convince the rest of the game that you're scum with yeti or viper and i will probably be voting there.

Nuxl

ms reversing on a dime felt fake enough to get him lynched. It's not like one specific quote where I go "aha nuxl + ms!" if there were I probably would have been pushing you over fh

it's more that I literally just don't understand how the d2 lynch felt so easy onto ms without someone bussing him so the only players that gain anything from bussing MS there are you or FH. if it's just a case of bad or weak scum that cant do much to stop it then I can be wrong here but when i'm TRing viper/3p1k/jalmont for most of the game how do I ever come to "this isn't a bus"? at this point with an fh flip its easier to consider especially after viper literally having no reason to vote for fh over me (maybe he bought you + fh which was never fucking possible but like what)
yeah fake enough from his perspective sure- but how did it reflect that it was fake from when it came to me? did my reaction feel fake? lmfao "yes ms felt fake omg so NUXL IS HIS FUCKING BUDDY". you realize you're the only one spouting this shit? you didnt answer the question of how my and his reactions felt fake- if you would like to point it out let me know and compare it to what you've seen before. jesus christ

the d2 lynch on ms wasnt easy what the fuck- if it had it would have been handled immediately and quickly. texas had to reroute his thought process like 3 times. if there was a bus it was you lackidaisaly slipping on your vote like a few hours from deadline; unvoting, then revoting again fsr while not even being present for most of the fucking day.

Da Letter El

yeah fake enough from his perspective sure- but how did it reflect that it was fake from when it came to me? did my reaction feel fake? lmfao "yes ms felt fake omg so NUXL IS HIS FUCKING BUDDY". you realize you're the only one spouting this shit? you didnt answer the question of how my and his reactions felt fake- if you would like to point it out let me know and compare it to what you've seen before. jesus christ

the d2 lynch on ms wasnt easy what the fuck- if it had it would have been handled immediately and quickly. texas had to reroute his thought process like 3 times. if there was a bus it was you lackidaisaly slipping on your vote like a few hours from deadline; unvoting, then revoting again fsr while not even being present for most of the fucking day.
what counter-push was there on d2 from anyone other than texas musing
WHY DO I PARK MY VOTE ON MS FOR 100 PAGES I JUST DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
what counter-push was there on d2 to get off onto

Nuxl

what counter-push was there on d2 from anyone other than texas musing

what counter-push was there on d2 to get off onto
there was interest in going onto FH or focusing on moody until the L-1 wagon thing; and then texas + fh + ms pushed duskfall for a little bit only before it finally settled onto ms town didn't let up. metal sonic was literally saved almost a few times that day before texas came to his senses.

the worst part about these games is that you have to spend them by yourself, trapped in a corner all isolated and paranoid. there's no one to talk to, plan to, just you and your thoughts second guessing yourself as you try and make decisions. i hate making decisions.

and now i have to vote DLE to pacify all the dead people and when that inevitably goes wrong people im sure will find something else to bitch about. fucking cool. so i let nuxl get away with disappearing for all of two days contributing absolutely nothing and moving us nowhere in terms of finding a solution. yay me.

Nuxl

the worst part about these games is that you have to spend them by yourself, trapped in a corner all isolated and paranoid. there's no one to talk to, plan to, just you and your thoughts second guessing yourself as you try and make decisions. i hate making decisions.

and now i have to vote DLE to pacify all the dead people and when that inevitably goes wrong people im sure will find something else to bitch about. fucking cool. so i let nuxl get away with disappearing for all of two days contributing absolutely nothing and moving us nowhere in terms of finding a solution. yay me.
why would it "inevitably go wrong"?

Da Letter El

why are you forced to vote me

disappearing for days is nuxl's scum mo and just happened

what can I do to show that I am town

Da Letter El

do I need to explain how having ms flip d2 made me look infinitely scummier to the rest of the game and thus isn't a play i'd aim for

do I need to go into how at f9 I never suggest going nuxl -> me -> fh and put myself into the poe as scum

like what do I need to do here to show im town

Da Letter El

can you explain the scum mentality in anything i've done this game dle
"hey guys i'm obviously town after ms flipped and anyone who says otherwise needs to be promptly IGNORED"

"NEXT"

also lemme dip midgame like I did last time as scum because im in an awkward spot where alignment indication is important and I don't want to get to posting here and fuck things up

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
We need to figure this bs out

Killing 3p1k feels like a viper scum move. He was almost certainly going to vote viper today or at least heavily push against him. That's the only way me being alive makes much sense, is viper and X felt more threatened by 3p1k than me.

Nuxl

do I need to explain how having ms flip d2 made me look infinitely scummier to the rest of the game and thus isn't a play i'd aim for
can you link me a scumgame you've played

idk; you can say this but like you're also casing me for what would be incredibly suboptimal play if i was partners with ms. i also sort of think jumping on the wagon didnt make you look infinitely scummier so it can be done as any alignment

why did you initially TR metal sonic and SR me after our giant argument on d1?

do I need to go into how at f9 I never suggest going nuxl -> me -> fh and put myself into the poe as scum
didnt FH literally do this too and you voted him- you know this isn't pure because you could shift this for later. my lynch on d3 seemed unlikely at best?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Which is to say I think vooper could be with dle or nuxl but since dle snd nuxl cant be with each other I think punching cooper is the play to win fmpov

Da Letter El

We need to figure this bs out

Killing 3p1k feels like a viper scum move. He was almost certainly going to vote viper today or at least heavily push against him. That's the only way me being alive makes much sense, is viper and X felt more threatened by 3p1k than me.
it's nuxl trying to put me in additional worlds bc im not on a team with 3p1k after that vote and he wants to argue i'm in every possible team. or you're just scum.

Nuxl

"hey guys i'm obviously town after ms flipped and anyone who says otherwise needs to be promptly IGNORED"

"NEXT"

also lemme dip midgame like I did last time as scum because im in an awkward spot where alignment indication is important and I don't want to get to posting here and fuck things up
1. most people trd me after d2.

2. why do i repeat exactly what i did last game and in reinforcements. me showing up is what got people to tr me last game as well.

3. you've seen my posts last game- how does my content compare compared to matrix vs this game?

Nuxl

Which is to say I think vooper could be with dle or nuxl but since dle snd nuxl cant be with each other I think punching cooper is the play to win fmpov
what are your individual reads on me and dle? do you think either of us can be partners with metal sonic?

why would it "inevitably go wrong"?
because i'm going to make the wrong decision. duh? why do you always ask these questions that go nowhere it really bothers me. you've taken a definitive stand on like one person in this game i feel who just happened to be mafia

why are you forced to vote me

disappearing for days is nuxl's scum mo and just happened

what can I do to show that I am town
because you've been wrong about literally everything that's happened in this game and at some point i have to stop ignoring that. not only have you been wrong but literally every mislynched villager think you are mafia. what else can i do? yeah i can try and reason myself out of you being mafia (i mean i think nuxl is more scummy than you) but if i'm going to be bitched at then i'm going to vote you because at least i can point to everyone else's opinion on you as justification. my feels aren't strong enough to try and make any hero votes

Yeti - DLE
Yeti - Nuxl (is this possible? someone let me know)
DLE - viper
Nuxl - viper

These are the only plausible teams right?

DLE/Nuxl is impossible for obvious reasons. I don't think Yeti-viper is possible given what happened yesterday (why would yeti risk that? she would have to be incredibly confident that the vote wasn't going to change. way too much unnecessary risk there).

The first is very probable for me. IDK I think the second is plausible (have they interacted much? I feel like they haven't). I don't have any strong feelings about the second or third.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)