'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Possible teams fmpov
Dle vooper
Dle nuxl
Dle jalmont
Vooper nuxl
Vooper jalmont
Nuxl jalmont

Plausible teams:
Dle voopee
Vooper nuxl

I dont think jalmont is scum and I sure af dont think dle is with nuxl

So for me lynching vooper covers both PoE teams. It's probably just dle vooper and it doesnt matter but I cover all my realm of possibilities voting cooper. Which I get makes me look like a dle partner to say but we can all agree that dle and nuxl are never a team, so even if we include jalmont as scum vooper still has 3 options to dle's 2

Obviously this is different for the other 2 villagers who may at this point not feel like they can clear me anymore (zzzzzz) so let's discuss everyone's POV and what your PoE looks like and who the best lynch candidate is from that.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
JALMONT why do I ever eliminate the possible 3p1k + viper team that you would probably have been willing to lynch on today AND kill someone who voted for me yesterday and thus almost certainly couldn't be on a team with me

I cant think of an explanation for the first unless i'm with viper, and if i'm with viper then i'd always just kill yeti

bc she's just as if not more tunneled on viper AND ppl like nuxl were putting me on a team with her AND shes the more universal tr AND shes the better player AND yeti can be rly stubborn and probably wont let up her viper read.

it literally doesn't make sense to me how im ever scum here

the rad kill makes tons of sense from nuxl's perspective.

If nuxl+yeti, then they obviously cant kill yeti and they then want to kill someone who voted me to put me on the most teams possible. Since nuxl cant kill himself he has to kill 3p1k

if nuxl+viper, then they could kill yeti, but if yeti's dead they somehow have to convince jalmont to vote for me over one of nuxl + viper where the only living potential partner going into day for them to push me on is viper and thus there's no good argument to put a me vote over a viper one, or convince 3p1k that if he suspects the team is me+viper but wants the correct vote that covers the most, me+jalmont is more possible than the combination of viper+jalmont and viper+nuxl. That sounds terrible. So rad kill gets rid of a viper vote AND keeps me on two possible teams for nuxl to push me on

like I gave nuxl chances to self evaluate here today and he just settled IMMEDIATELY into "nope. you're on every possible team." "entertain me on why i'm scum" it's so stilted and forced and awkward and is literally the agenda that a 3p1k kill enables

Yeti

dark saturday
Stating intent to vote vooper

Anyone object? I've thought about this overnight and unless I want to think jalmont is scum voting vooper catches every plausible team for me

I mean neither Nuxl or viper are here or posting. (Yeah nuxl has posted but he's said virtually 0 about who he thinks is mafia is basically no presence as far as I'm concerned).

Honestly I still feel like I have to vote DLE here. I just don't think there's anything that convincing that will make me want to overrule everyone's reads on DLE.

I mean for all intents and purposes, my feel on DLE has changed little. I think he's town here. But texas thought he was mafia, I'm p sure duskfall suspected him, and FH did as well. That's really what's throwing me off and I've been completely wrong on everything in this game so far so at some point I have to let go of my thoughts because they clearly aren't working.

It sucks because I do feel like DLE has actually attempted to play the game and make cases etc. Sure he hasn't been great but much better than nuxl who just goes off the radar and really doesn't contribute much when he's here. I really have no idea what nuxl thinks right now which is bad given what he's posted. I've felt that way about him every since he came in and said "yea im clear now." He's accomplished virtually nothing but pops in and has been spookily right every time. Like IDK what he even wants to do now. He just has this air where like he's in the game but the interactions he has are just him trying to "clarify" v basic ideas. I dunno, that bothers me a lot, but I don't think it's enough for me to be able to do something about it.

Yeti

dark saturday
Feel like nuxl and vooper want you to talk yourself into lynching dle and not give you reasons to move onto them

This is a pathetic f5

I'm gonna do it I'm gonna vote this idler

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Stating intent to vote vooper

Anyone object? I've thought about this overnight and unless I want to think jalmont is scum voting vooper catches every plausible team for me
I would prefer the/your vote be on nuxl but fypov I cant really argue why you should vote nuxl over viper bc I don't have arguments for nuxl+jalmont being worth significant consideration

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeti what made you vote ms in the first place on d2

vooper please explain your vote on fh over me at the end of yesterday
He began spewing bs about me once Texas caught him and I was not having it. He tried to discredit me and my top tr duskfall and that made it clear to me he was scum cause I dont believe a villager in that position just spews fake bad reads like he did

*looks at former hope* or maybe they do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)