League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Fuck my laptop dying just before playoffs, they sounded like they were some interesting games.
As long as clg got shat on I don't care who wins.

Greetings to NA from the SEA servers, where queue dodging strats simply don't work because everyone trolls in champ select anyway. And here in Asia ain't nobody got time to wait 30 minutes for a rank dodge.

Tell me Smogon, what are your favourite queue dodging tactics?

so hotshot basically came out and said that if they lose their spot in summer LCS then clg is going to disband
That would really change the NA landscape. I imagine everyone would desperately try to recruit Doublelift. Not sure what would happen to Hotshot or Link, but I doubt Chauster or Aphormoo would go anywhere since they're meh unless someone wants Chauster to support.

But then there's the other option that some parts of CLG decide to get together to make a new team or WHO EVEN KNOWS what would happen

Sej Spotlight up...

Trundle's soon...

Then finally my Lissandra shall come to be. And a bunch of other features in this Freljord Patch.

The cold is setting in. So pumped.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
CLG isn't going to lose, neither is DIG.

People are really overreacting about this hotshot clip. They have two weeks to get ready for this specific match on top of already having years of experience in pressure situations. Chauster is gonna get some tips from OddOne and then he will be ready to own.

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM

I honestly can't believe GGU took TSM to 5 games.

I can't believe I missed the stream. I thought it was tomorrow. Ah well.

Great games all around and Turtle carries. I iz happy.

Pretty surprised how curse crashed and burned at the end of the season, winning pretty much whole time and ending up 4th, just goes to show how the smaller teams have improved throughout the season and how teams like curse are still playing like they were week 1. From my observations anyway.

Damn I was at school for NA finals and GG vs Gambit finished at like 3am. Came home to watch the VOD thinking GGU were going to win... then dragon happened.

Hope CLG come back strong, once Hotshot realizes he needs to fix is champions pool and chauster can't jungle.

CLG isn't going to lose, neither is DIG.
I wouldn't be so certain - CLG hasn't been performing as well as they should be recently, and both Azure Cats and DoubleBuff (their possible opponents) are probably the strongest amateur teams in the relegation round. I'm putting my money on Azure Cats beating DoubleBuff, and if Jiji's team manages to knock CLG out of the LCS, there's going to be some unpleasantness there, to say the least.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Curse is shit tier because Cop.
Elementz/Rhux miss more ults/hooks/skillshots than a pro level support or player in general should.
Saintvicious solo dives like an idiot and dies slowly doing little damage, or builds wrong and gets blown up, his smiting potential is also weak.
NYJacky herp derps hard some games and is outclassed by most if not all pro mids at Orianna, a problem considering there is a HUGE difference between an Ori ult on 3 people (tanky top/jungle and support) and an ult on 4 or 5 or even just 2 (AD/AP carries).
Voyboy's personal OP champs got nerfed and the other ones he can't have that same huge carrying impact on.
Cop plays like a puss, has full HP and GA up when he runs away from fights, but HIS KDA IS SO HIGH OMG COP IS A GOD. He would look like utter trash if he didn't have SV and Voy carrying him most games because he actually has 0 impact. He runs instead of doing LiftLift cleanup, he barely autos in teamfights if they start taking a turn for the worse, he just has absolutely no impact on a win.

And that is the problem with Curse. SV needs an attitude adjustment, his way of dealing with problems on the team is still awful imo and he will always cause disruption as long as he's allowed to act that way/buttbuddy with their manager. But the real problem is they actually have no ADC because he wimps out in fights.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the only thing you did differently from standard ad carry graves is build a triforce instead of a phantom dancer and cdr boots instead of greaves

why are you even building triforce on a champ that can't proc sheen reliably

the only thing you did differently from standard ad carry graves is build a triforce instead of a phantom dancer and cdr boots instead of greaves

why are you even building triforce on a champ that can't proc sheen reliably
perhaps you should refer to this video to learn why he built trinity force:

[youtube]S67vfrEVS6E[/youtube]

Just watched the Playoffs, and looking back on TSM vs GGU games and GGU games in overall over the past 10 weeks I am just amazed at how well GGU got their shit together as well as with the addition of daydreamer.

While TSM played like shit the games they lost in the finals, GGU certainly came out strong, all things considered, in all the other four games considering that they were maxed out on games those 3 days (lol Game 1 roflstomp). Kudos to TSM for winning, but I may reconsider GGU as my favourite team. Watch out Voyboy and Dyrus, Mega and Zion are coming to get you.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Just watched the Playoffs, and looking back on TSM vs GGU games and GGU games in overall over the past 10 weeks I am just amazed at how well GGU got their shit together as well as with the addition of daydreamer.

While TSM played like shit the games they lost in the finals, GGU certainly came out strong, all things considered, in all the other four games considering that they were maxed out on games those 3 days (lol Game 1 roflstomp). Kudos to TSM for winning, but I may reconsider GGU as my favourite team. Watch out Voyboy and Dyrus, Mega and Zion are coming to get you.
I was impressed with Zion's play and I really like how some of these toplaners are developing in the NA scene. Though Dyrone will probably remain the best toplaner in NA for a while. His champ pool is very good, I think the only champ he really doesn't play is Kha'Zix and toplane Diana (but he doesn't need to learn Diana cause she will always go to regi if TSM picks her). I think Zion out of all the toplaners has the potential to pass up voyboy though for that second spot. I have no clue why Voyboy doesn't play Rumble though, a very popular and good pick that TSM abused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)