League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

They are nerfing the AD on Lizard Elder and IMO should make it so that the passive true damage can't refresh until it has worn off. The item itself costs nothing for the stats it gives and is very broken at the moment, especially considering its amazingly good build path.
People will just build BT first now and probably a Black Cleaver or BotRK later.

Has anyone seen this thing? God fucking jesus christ adfasdfasdfasfdfaaaaaa the way they presented nocturne and paranoia was unbelievable cool. Also annie is badass. I love riot for making this. NERDGASM.

Has anyone seen this thing? God fucking jesus christ adfasdfasdfasfdfaaaaaa the way they presented nocturne and paranoia was unbelievable cool. Also annie is badass. I love riot for making this. NERDGASM.
Ryze does not give a FUCK

If they could make an actual full movie out of this I guarantee millions people would legit fork over the cash to see it. It's probably worth taking a look at by Riot.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Ryze does not give a FUCK

If they could make an actual full movie out of this I guarantee millions people would legit fork over the cash to see it. It's probably worth taking a look at by Riot.
would probably cost a lot more than they would get out of it

would probably cost a lot more than they would get out of it
You think so? Usually animated movies with brilliant CGI like that cost about $100 million to make. Given that a League of Legends film would probably be seen like crazy by people in NA, China, Korea, and all across Europe, I would figure they'd make a profit. Not sure if the venture would be totally worth it in the end though.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
You think so? Usually animated movies with brilliant CGI like that cost about $100 million to make. Given that a League of Legends film would probably be seen like crazy by people in NA, China, Korea, and all across Europe, I would figure they'd make a profit. Not sure if the venture would be totally worth it in the end though.
deal with those 100m cgi films is that they target massive audiences (as in, various ages, no restrictions mostly on you liking it, see toy story for example). the target audience of a LoL film would be only LoL players, bringing down the chance of profit by a huuuge amount.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Agreed, wouldn't be worthy imo (and animation movies like TS aren't as well developped on a graphic level).

But I posted to say :
Fuck it, I'm now a Sejuani Tornado, wooooooooosh, wooooooooooosh.

Yo guys, Spirit of the Lizard talon

- lets your W one-shot caster minions regardless of if you're ahead or not
- Your W and R apply the DoT twice
- huge regen to survive lane + 10% CDR

I'm having success with it so far. Try it.

Last night I bought Hecarim and tried him out. At 19 minutes I pop Ghost, Homeguard out of base, activate E and with Zilean's speed up I quite literally stampede down midlane, killing two low enemies almost instantly with a single Q and proceeding to chase the last three the fuck down.

First time Hecarim, first time Penta.

Horse does not give a fuck (neither do I because I didn't bother posting screencap).

Last night I bought Hecarim and tried him out. At 19 minutes I pop Ghost, Homeguard out of base, activate E and with Zilean's speed up I quite literally stampede down midlane, killing two low enemies almost instantly with a single Q and proceeding to chase the last three the fuck down.

First time Hecarim, first time Penta.

Horse does not give a fuck (neither do I because I didn't bother posting screencap).
Funny, because my first ever penta came on the first game I used Hecarim too :X

edit:

holy shit CLG just became the best team in North America.

god damn fucking lol players all they think about is nerfing stuff or banning stuff if there's a strat that seems to be good fucking deal with it and innovate holy shit this is the only esport game that has balance patches every god damn week
said this before but as long as riot balances competitive play the same as casual play, league of legends will never truly be competitive, not on the same level as starcraft or dota

as for tips for riot so they dont balance like special ed kids

CHANGE MURAMANA BACK TO MAGIC HOLY SHIT HOW DOES THIS NOT MAKE SENSE
REDUCE SHOCK BLAST DAMAGE GODDAMN, EVERY POKE COMP IS BUILT AROUND JAYCE
JUST BECAUSE NOBODY PLAYS SEJUANI DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT OP
INCREASE ELDER LIZARD'S PRICE IT IS TOO GODDAMN CHEAP
STOP PRETENDING THERE'S A CHOICE ELEMENT IN EVOLVING KHA'ZIX' ABILITIES AND JUST BALANCE HIM PROPERLY
DIANA IS STILL STUPID
THRESH DOES TOO MUCH, NO ONE WILL CRY IF YOU GO BACK ON YOUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY AND REMOVE DEATH SENTENCE

In possibly the most surreal experience of my life, I begin 4 years ago on this very forum. Start league 3 years ago, directed to reddit two years ago, and now I return to Smogon only to be directed back to league. Either something is very strange or League is very popular. Most likely both.

said this before but as long as riot balances competitive play the same as casual play, league of legends will never truly be competitive, not on the same level as starcraft or dota

as for tips for riot so they dont balance like special ed kids

CHANGE MURAMANA BACK TO MAGIC HOLY SHIT HOW DOES THIS NOT MAKE SENSE
REDUCE SHOCK BLAST DAMAGE GODDAMN, EVERY POKE COMP IS BUILT AROUND JAYCE
JUST BECAUSE NOBODY PLAYS SEJUANI DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT OP
INCREASE ELDER LIZARD'S PRICE IT IS TOO GODDAMN CHEAP
STOP PRETENDING THERE'S A CHOICE ELEMENT IN EVOLVING KHA'ZIX' ABILITIES AND JUST BALANCE HIM PROPERLY
DIANA IS STILL STUPID
THRESH DOES TOO MUCH, NO ONE WILL CRY IF YOU GO BACK ON YOUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY AND REMOVE DEATH SENTENCE
Honestly, the thing that stood out to me was Rumble. His ultimate is the issue. The slow, damage, range, it is just too powerful.

They drastically changed their lineup and it's now extremely good.

I don't feel like looking it up again, but I'm pretty sure it's now:

Top: Nientonsoh
Jungle: Bigfatlp
Mid: Link
ADC: Doublelift
Support: Chauster

Or were you already aware of that and just questioning my statement about them now being the best team in NA? In which case: fair enough :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)