League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Hey guys, looking for some people to play with/duo queue with. I'm currently silver III who plays a lot of ADC and Support. I can also Mid and Top, but my jungle is ass. Send me a message on here or add me on LoL if you want to play. My summoner name is Puck7 and I play on the NA server. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've been very impressed with fnatic so far. Hopefully they can keep it up outside of groups. That game against Ozone might have been the greatest stomp I've seen this whole event.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Holy shit mtr, stop acting as if TSM are victims of wrongful criticism. Seriously. I'm trying so fucking hard to not point out every assumption you're wrongly making but you're making it so difficult.

I wanna say that I am reaaaaaaaally looking forward to how well C9 does at this tourney, because I think they can seriously compete for something in this shindig by the looks of things.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hey guys, looking for some people to play with/duo queue with. I'm currently silver III who plays a lot of ADC and Support. I can also Mid and Top, but my jungle is ass. Send me a message on here or add me on LoL if you want to play. My summoner name is Puck7. Thanks guys.
Add me sometime. I main Support (Fiddle and Sona are my go-tos) as well as Ahri mid and Garen top.

Acklow is my username. :3

Hey guys, looking for some people to play with/duo queue with. I'm currently silver III who plays a lot of ADC and Support. I can also Mid and Top, but my jungle is ass. Send me a message on here or add me on LoL if you want to play. My summoner name is Puck7 and I play on the NA server. Thanks guys.
I sent you a request. I'm UsernameSayWha

I'd gladly play support with you in normals for fun (I'm in g2, I don't belong that high though... ._.), but my internet is still a bit fucked, nearly a month later. ;_; plz someone get me a network card, I have to buy Pokémon X.

@TheValkyries: I'm sad they got the bye, we might not see many games out of them but I think a lot of people are excited to see how they do on an international stage :s

I'd gladly play support with you in normals for fun (I'm in g2, I don't belong that high though... ._.), but my internet is still a bit fucked, nearly a month later. ;_; plz someone get me a network card, I have to buy Pokémon X.

@TheValkyries: I'm sad they got the bye, we might not see many games out of them but I think a lot of people are excited to see how they do on an international stage :s
That would be great, what is your username?

Heh, so I guess I'm banned from #tf2. Sorry if my rabid TSM fanboyism offended you dudes, I can get carried away sometimes.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
With Group 1 being locked, and Group 2 in an epic trench war, I've decided it's time for me to share my thoughts on players who impressed me.

Group 1:
OMG Lovelin - His global presence may just be the most terrifying out of any jungler I've seen so far this tournament, and he's impervious to towers. OMG ran away with a lot of their games because of this crazy dude.
SKTT1 Faker - Let's not lie here - SKTT1 is a great team, but Faker, more than anyone else, managed to live up to the enormous hype burdened on his shoulders upon stepping on the states. He also has a great personality.
TSM Wildturtle - Maybe I'm not supposed to be surprised here since I've seen a lot of him in the LCS, but he's definitely proven that he can compete with some of the best and display the power of aggression. Even though TSM is eliminated, I don't think he's had a bad time ingame, although he did have some issues against Piglet in lane in TSM's second match aginst SKTT1.

Group 2:
FNC Yellowstar - A huge improvement since his first few games at support after nRated's removal. He's beautifully set up many engages for Puszu and the rest of Fnatic over the course of this tournament, especially in FNC vs Ozone game 2. Special mention to sOAZ for performing so well this tournament as well.
GMB Genja - Only really because he's managed to get people into the Triforce Kog hypetrain in the tournament itself (hi Imp). I think that's not an easy task to do. Doublelift still not buying it, though.
VUL Zuna - This one's hard to say - Zuna is definitely not a contender for the best player in this tournament and he still makes a lot of mistakes. But it's hard to get over that Flash save against Fnatic. Special mention to mancloud for being able to dumpster on both dade and xpeke in Vulcun's world's debut.

ya jib points out sum p. gud stuff. any1 else notice that every na challenger does gud? i kinda want 2c teams pick up more challengers in their teams, i mean c9 is a full challenger team n tehy seem 2b solid. wildturtle is tsm only challenger n well..

speaking of triforce, inb4 hec revived

I'm thinking about getting Vi because she's great 1v1, can clear waves, has hard initiation, and ridiculous Trin Force synergy. All of which are amazing in the current meta.

y/n

Dat Baron steal gave me a heart attack, thank god Gambit pulled it out in the end.

I feel sorry for Dade though, he's probably got little to look forward to after this week.

ALL HAIL OUR RUSSIAN OVERLORDS

Dat Baron steal gave me a heart attack, thank god Gambit pulled it out in the end.

I feel sorry for Dade though, he's probably got little to look forward to after this week.
Same here. Poor Dade. Also, the Soulstealer pick I felt was very... I don't know. Don't want to say stupid, but he was 0-4, got no stacks on it, and sold it a minute later. Would have expected it more from Alex Ich, and even then only if he expected to hyper-snowball even more.

Yo Acklow, imma just bookmark that and play it all over my house while gambit sweeps the rest of the finals.
A man can dream, right?

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
ALL HAIL OUR RUSSIAN OVERLORDS

Yo Acklow, imma just bookmark that and play it all over my house while gambit sweeps the rest of the finals.
A man can dream, right?
You have my blessing as the resident Russian Smogon League player.

wish riot would pick between fully competitive tournament and fully hype/entertaining tournament instead of going in between and making everyone worse off for it instead of just a few teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)