Least favourite letter of the alphabet

I hate "q" fuck "q"

it's only ever used with "u" and is always pronounced like a "k" no matter what. Just use "k" what the fuck.

what's worse is that it doesn't even have the decency to go at the end of alphabet instead relegating the genuinely useful "Z" to the end. Have you ever thought about how early "Q" comes in the alphabet? I saw a tweet about it the other day and it hit me harder than the news of my grandparent's death. It's after "P". What the actual shit is the cunt doing there.

"aw but my favourite word is spelt with a 'q' it's not that bad come on man"

Yeah I'm sure you're a big fan of 'q' Roblox Jimothy but you gotta grow up like the rest of us. At least "X" is the "so bad it's good" of letters. If your favourite letter is "X" you're probably gonna drop out of high school and deal weed to make Q-money eventually finding success in the biz after going on SNL which is an objectively amazing life that only the blessed few may lead.

If you like "q" you're gonna live just above the poverty line, working a long series of dead-end jobs until you die alone at age 90. Having lived a long and unfulfilled life.

You aren't an Inuit man who has eaten the juices of a dying seal to make it through the winter you should not be using "q"

And don't you DARE bring up shit like "hahah this language uses Q haha Qatar lmao" fuck you. I don't care what they do out in some woop woop foreign land. Did you know that they eat tarantulas in Cambodia? Are we gonna eat tarantulas too just cause of Qatar? Is that how little self respect we have?

Fuck I am at my absolute fucking limit

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
we can all agree that we don't need "q". and kuite possibly we don't need "f" either, iph we synthesise using "ph" as suggested above. I would go phurther and say that "j" is pretty circumstantial, we giust replace with "gi" like the Italians do. and don't get me started on "k"! easily substituted for "c".

see how in giust one cuicc post we have revolutionised the alphabet phrom the ground up

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
we can all agree that we don't need "q". and kuite possibly we don't need "f" either, iph we synthesise using "ph" as suggested above. I would go phurther and say that "j" is pretty circumstantial, we giust replace with "gi" like the Italians do. and don't get me started on "k"! easily substituted for "c".

see how in giust one cuicc post we have revolutionised the alphabet phrom the ground up
so true

(( look at the quote name to see the joke xD))

W
First of all, double-u? Really? Does anybody seriously write their double-u’s like uu? It’s like if m was called double-n or something. And the name double-u? All of the other letters have single syllable names! Like come on, what a self important, “omg I’m so qUiRkY!?!”, name stealing fucking bitch ass.
Oh and you need it to do OwO and UwU so that’s another thing

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
W
First of all, double-u? Really? Does anybody seriously write their double-u’s like uu? It’s like if m was called double-n or something. And the name double-u? All of the other letters have single syllable names! Like come on, what a self important, “omg I’m so qUiRkY!?!”, name stealing fucking bitch ass.
Oh and you need it to do OwO and UwU so that’s another thing
Double-u is such a mouthful to pronounce.

The moment you realize you can just say World Wide Web in fewer syllables than WWW

I think double-u needs to be renamed.
Not to double-v though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)