Lemmy's art and redesigns

Hi i redesign pokemon sometimes. I also rename and change some concepts. If you have any questions, whenether it be lore, design or else lmk i'll try to answer.

Also i draw in fucking giant canvas so please dont open all of them at the same time for your own sanity. im so sorry in advance

Finished
clef1.png

clef2.png
clef3.png
clef4.png
clef5.png
bulby1.png
bulby2.png
bulby3.png
bulby4.png

Wip

Maybe i'll post some non redesign stuff but i dont do much non redesign pokemon art lately

Last edited:
I've been sick for like. a week. So heres a doodle dump instead of finished art

Dunsparce evo concept thing

stantler redesign concept

applin line redesign

peekachu..... (and peechu)

uh theres a lot of images so i'll put some fakemon stuff under spoilers but they're starters for my brazilian region.
the starters

and the whole fire frog line

politoed being a dissected frog is so fucking smart + your linework ?? hellooo ?? absolutely amazing
woah thank you!! I love lineart a lot (i know some ppl hate it but I find it fun and carthatic. coloring though.....), I'm glad you enjoy my stuff!

Also politoed redesign is one of my faves. tho im biased because I love frogs. The dissection idea came by keeping the concept of poliwag being based on poliwogs with transparent bellies and putting it into the frog phase with the glass frog. Frog bones wouldnt show like that but its ok its fine

I got out of bed so i made a little doodle on how canon pokemon look under my style vs how I usually draw them

Its a reason I don't usually participate in the workshop as much. I'm accostumed with drawing pokemon completly differently, but that's not really a desirable trait for smogon stuff. oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)