Les carottes sont cuites Tournament! Round 1! See post #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting activity win
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=168865&u2=39329

as you can see, my opp missed 2 dates he confirmed
Really man...really ? I am an hour late and you go & "tell" on me. Don't be a pussy & act like I have been avoiding this when I obviously haven't... If I wanted to avoid it I would have never been VM'ing you. Man...you sound like a nagging wife hoping to find her man cheating on her...I Did Not Cheat Dude, so chill the eff out & lets resolve this by me kicking your ass . I do deserve to get an infraction for this but if I don't then thanks for attempting to understand !

I V'med Marshall and talked to him today, he told me we could play after he plays someone else, but then quit without saying anything...

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
contacted Chieliee once again in an attempt to fix time as the deadline is approaching. Here's hoping we can get this done by tomorrow.

The site being down didn't help my opp and I finding each other, I was online a bit during the weekend but couldn't find him.

Pocket and i missed each other last week. I'm will sent him another VM and try to schedule something for today!

Have a nice day

Really man...really ? I am an hour late and you go & "tell" on me. Don't be a pussy & act like I have been avoiding this when I obviously haven't... If I wanted to avoid it I would have never been VM'ing you. Man...you sound like a nagging wife hoping to find her man cheating on her...I Did Not Cheat Dude, so chill the eff out & lets resolve this by me kicking your ass . I do deserve to get an infraction for this but if I don't then thanks for attempting to understand !
So we got it done. Won

Since smogon was down these last few days, I let a extension to everyone who have not done their match until now. Deadline is now the 7th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)