LF: Very Rare Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll keep you in mind. I literally just got the other one yesterday and I'm wondering whether or not I should keep it permanently NFT. I'll message you if I decide to trade it. Im cloning the other 4 now.

And would you like me to name karra for you?

Hello i don't know if you know that but your :

Igglybuff♀1CalmCute Charm6IV31/31/31/31/31/31Sing, Wish, Last Resort, Present

It s a hack , i just want give you the information .

Hey I looked at your list and showed it to my friend, she convinced me that it would probably be worth trading 1 of my HA karrablasts. I also noticed that you don't have the best nature for honedge, quiet nor a hidden power grass poliwag. If you look at some of the analysis on the site you'll see why hp grass/quiet is important (and rare). Would you be interested in:

Poliwag M Swift Swim Modest 31/x/31/30/31/31 Encore, Refresh, HP Grass Luxury Ball
Honedge F No Guard Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0 HP Ice Pokeball

Either way I know you were interested in the No Guard Karrablast with perfect IVs, nature, all relevant egg moves and even in a timer ball despite the ability being pokebank exclusive. I am interested in the following pokemon in respective order: Heatmor, Chimecho, Bonsly, Drowzee, Wingull. Especially the HP Ice Heatmor if it's defense is 28-30. You are the first and probably only person I am going to trade the karrablast to and would like it kept strictly NFT unless I decide to trade it to more people. In that case, feel free to redistribute it. Anyway, I enjoyed trading with you before and hope we can set something up again. I'll be on for a couple more hours tonight and earlier on tomorrow.

CMT for anything you may like, I know I have at least one you don't have which is the Skiddo that I have on my list. Let me know so I can choose correcty :)

Yes, ofc it's kalos bred. Quite a few of your pokemon appeared to be pokebank transferred with the hacked blue pentagon so could you check the ones I mentioned at the girl outside the pokemon center in Anistar? You had offered my pick of 2 of your pokes as long as I also kept them NFT. That was why I had decided to give you it. I'm also working on impish defog scyther right now; I've got a thing for bugs. :p

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Per Wifi rules, you're not allowed to simply link to a spreadsheet. You have two days to change over, or I will lock your thread.

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Hey I just got a lileep, level 20, 5iv, careful, suction cups with acid, curse, recover, and mirror coat. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)