LF: Very Rare Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite a collection you have ~ * U *
Interested in your Modest Articuno, Modest Sylveon, either Moltres, Reuniclus, and/or Froslass ~
CMT for anything you like ?

my gulpin isn't perfect though, it was actually imperfect 17/x/31/31/31/31. Also can I trust you to put it NFT?

saul

Banned deucer.
Hello :)
Are you trading your lillipup?
I have a 5iv spinarak and a hidden power ice gothita
I see u have a nicknamed spinarak so I thought u might want one without one

Can you do Gurdurr and Jolly Sand Veil Gible for the charizard?
Yeah thats very doable. Do you mind if i clone the gurdurr? if not thats fine it was just a random encounter one xD... and is there any chance we can work something out for the ralts. I want to give it to someone as a belated B-day gift. My roommates B-day was yesterday and he ended up in the ER in the morning due to diverticulosus.

Yeah I can do both charizard and ralts. just clone the gurdurr, do you happen to have a 6IV sand veil gible?

I can also clone it if needed, I have a hardware mod

Yeah I can do both charizard and ralts. just clone the gurdurr, do you happen to have a 6IV sand veil gible?

I can also clone it if needed, I have a hardware mod
I do not have one on hand. It may take a bit but i could breed one since i have a 6iv ditto. If i don't get them done today i can definitely get them done tomorrow. I also think classes tomorrow will be cancelled cuz we are supposed to get crushed with snow so i will absolutely have them sometime tomorrow if not tonight!

Edit: For the record you know the gurdurr isn't 5-6iv right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)