LF: Very Rare Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT コロコロ (corocoro) 11153 Garchomp lv 60 in a cherish ball w/ draco meteor/dragon rush/false swipe/rock smash rash nature. Interested? I think i have some mons that have different sets than yours so CMT again to be sure :)

so you didn't see anything on my thread? everything on there is Kalos born except legendaries; I also have some that you do but different natures (jolly technician breloom for example)
thats why I asked you to tell me what you have that I dont :D Is there any others besides breloom?

OT コロコロ (corocoro) 11153 Garchomp lv 60 in a cherish ball w/ draco meteor/dragon rush/false swipe/rock smash rash nature. Interested? I think i have some mons that have different sets than yours so CMT again to be sure :)
Im not interested in that particular garchomp, what pokemon do you have that I dont?

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Trainer Information:
OT: Jae | ID: 30884
FC: 2294-4610-9926
Timezone: -5 GMT
Please be aware!
I am very interested in shiny
Kalos bred pokemon.
Don't offer me pokemon I already have. Unless it's a different IV spread or gender.
Every NFT pokemon I have marked are on strict Not For Trade.
Please DO NOT message me before posting in my thread. I will simply ignore you.

My Shiny List Tinyurl.com/Jae-hova

a few things I am looking for
Scizor (walmart release)
Garchomp (walmart release)
Garchomp (corocoro Nov 2013)
Inkay with Happy Hour (PCTB opening)​
Hey interested in a sewaddle adamant chlorophyl?

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Jolly Intimidate Close Combat, Morning Sun Arcanine,
Adamant Multiscale Dragonite with Fire punch, DDance, and ESpeed + weakness policy
calm water absorb frillish with confuse ray and recover
Timid Anticipation FEMALE eevee with baton pass, charm, and wish
Timid own tempo smeargle with sticky web, dark void, stealth rock, and whirlwind
jolly moxie pinsir with close combat and quick attack
bold regen slowpoke with curse, yawn, and disable
modest rotom-h (not w) with hp ice
calm sableye with foul play and recover
slack off, whirlwind impish sand stream hippowdon.. sorry for the mess but those are the ones I quickly saw that were different :p would really like your xerneas

Adamant Multiscale Dragonite with Fire punch, DDance, and ESpeed + weakness policy
Timid own tempo smeargle with sticky web, dark void, stealth rock, and whirlwind

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
awesome, I'm going to sleep now though so maybe we can do these trades tomorrow? unless you wanna do arcanine for xerneas right now

awesome, I'm going to sleep now though so maybe we can do these trades tomorrow? unless you wanna do arcanine for xerneas right now
we can just do a big trade tomorrow, thanks for going over our list and finding the pokes I don't have. I appreciate it, good night.. later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)