LGPE OU Summer Seasonal - Signups (Closed)

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
The time has finally come- welcome to the Let's Go OU Summer Seasonal! This is our second major tournament and the perfect opportunity to prove your mastery of the format against skilled opponents.
banner by me btw

RULES:
  • All matches should follow LGPE OU rules, bans and clauses. These can be found in the tier's discussion thread.
  • Matches must be played on Pokémon Showdown in the [Let's Go] OU format. Smogtours is the only permitted side server.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination, with every round being Best of 3.
  • Players may switch teams between matches.
  • All matches must have saved replays for the sake of developing the metagame. These replays will be the only accepted form of proof for results unless a tournament organiser or member of forum staff can confirm the result.
General Tournament Rules also apply, and you can find a guide to scheduling your matches here.
The current tournament organisers are myself, Funbot28 and 77star77.
Signups will close July 16, at 11:59 pm EST. Post in this thread to enter!

The time has finally come- welcome to the Let's Go OU Summer Seasonal! This is our second major tournament and the perfect opportunity to prove your mastery of the format against skilled opponents.
banner by me btw

RULES:
  • All matches should follow LGPE OU rules, bans and clauses. These can be found in the tier's discussion thread.
  • Matches must be played on Pokémon Showdown in the [Let's Go] OU format. Smogtours is the only permitted side server.
  • All matches must have saved replays for the sake of developing the metagame. These replays will be the only accepted form of proof for results unless a tournament organiser or member of forum staff can confirm the result.
General Tournament Rules also apply, and you can find a guide to scheduling your matches here.
In
banner by me btw

RULES:
in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)