Liars Rule III [Won by Vai Lusa!]

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Liars Rule I | Hosted by Fabbles, MikeDecIsHere, and ala | Won by Jayde

Liars Rule II | Hosted by Zebraiken | Won by Soulwind

OP Stolen from Zebraiken​

Lie your way to victory! In this tournament, you and your opponent will take turns telling each other what you will do every turn. Every player gets two lies to use for the entire match (three lies on Round 4 and onward), so you must think strategically about when the most opportune time is to burn your lie, and what you should lie about. Put yourself in a position to win! This tournament will be Best of ONE, using the current ORAS OU metagame.

-----

Tournament Specific Rules

- Every player must declare what move they will be doing in that turn.

- You get 2 lies for the whole game. Round 4 and onward you get 3 lies for the whole game.

- Whoever is first in the matchup has to declare their lead during team preview first.

- Whoever is second in the matchup has to declare their move in turn 1 first.

- Players go on alternating until the game is over.

For example, say tennisace is playing Oglemi. The matchup is listed as "Oglemi vs tennisace". Oglemi must tell tennisace his lead first, then after both leads are sent out, tennisace will tell Oglemi which move he will make that turn (if he switches, he will say which Pokemon he is switching to). Turn two, Oglemi will tell tennis what move he will make, and so on.

General Tournament Guidelines apply (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3486049/).

In addition to the above, you are playing in standard ORAS OU, meaning the following Clauses are in effect for each battle unless otherwise explicitly stated.

Final Matchup: thanks to Genesis7 and Isa for doing the pairings throughout the tour :D
jacob vs. Vai Lusa

If you john me i will give myself activity. No deadline just plz no johning

Last edited:

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
Thanks for hosting this tour so well Jacob, i am sorry for all the luck in the finals, wish we had a better ending for such a fun tour, gg i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)