Little Cup doubles Theory Monning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varis told me i didn't need permission to start this thread. If i should've asked permission blame him.

Hey guys.

With double battles now implemented into PS I wondered if LC doubles would make a comeback. I don't know if it will be added and if many people will play it but i can imagine that it will be very different from singles. Some pokemon may lose viability while others gain it. What do you think the metagame will look like and what the most common strategies will be? Or who the biggest threats will be? Also, maybe there will be some (un)bans to work with.

Discuss.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You do need to get your threads approved.

In my limited testing, LC Doubles is heavily dominated by Trick Room, as stuff like LO Axew, Foongus, Solosis, and Cubone are just ridiculous, and TR is much easier to set up especially with the help of Rage Powder. Almost nothing survives LO Axew Outrage, and although you can't pick targets, you're dealing massive amounts of damage in any case.

Actually, this kind of topic belongs in our Other Metagames subforum. I would move it, but perhaps it'd be better if you looked at some of the other threads there, then made a new OP for an LC Doubles metagame and posted it there. If you have any questions, you could always talk to the mods of that section for advice, or ask around in #othermetas on IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)